Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe (3088 Views)

Dbanj Goes Shirtless As He Performs In Beast Mode At Ijebu Concert / Davido Furious Over Forbes Snub / Balotelli Furious Over Obafemi Martins Relationship With His Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2012
Just like any wife who saw a photo on the Internet of her previously philandering husband sitting shirtless on a bar in a Barcelona nightclub with two young women, Vanessa Bryant was "embarrassed" and "furious" last week when she saw a photo of Kobe in a compromising spot at a Team USA basketball function in Barcelona, according to TMZ.

TMZ says Vanessa wasn't upset because she thought Kobe was cheating on her; she was upset that he allowed himself to get in a position where such a picture was taken. The couple has had a tumultuous public relationship. They recently called off divorce proceedings in an attempt at reconciliation.

How did Kobe manage to get in that spot in the first place? A source tells TMZ that a drink spilled on his shirt and he was waiting for a replacement.

Vanessa flew to London with the couple's two daughters over the weekend to see Kobe and Team USA start the basketball competition. The trip was planned before the photograph hit the Web.

Kobe and Team USA are 1-0 in the Olympic tournament. They are 55-point favorites on Tuesday night against Tunisia.

Team USA was in Barcelona playing exhibitions and celebrating the 20th anniversary of the original Dream Team. What's the old saying: When in Barcelona, do as the Barkley did?

SOURCE: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/report-kobe-bryant-wife-got-mad-him-shirtless-164704328--oly.html
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2012
This is what happens when emotionally immature kids get married.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2012
SMDH
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by semid4lyfe(m): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2012
^^
And she's furious because of this shirtless pics?

Make she go chop sand jare. . . . . .
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Mcleo007(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
semid4lyfe: ^^
And she's furious because of this shirtless pics?

Make she go chop sand jare. . . . . .

Blame it on journalism and the blogosphere. cheesy
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by bleeper: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
I just wonder why these African American men refuse to come back home (Africa) to marry cool headed, less jealous, beautiful and respectful girls.

Yeah, the American dream is real but one thing I don't envy about their lifestyle is the over bearing attitude of the womenfolk in that part of the world.

To my African queens, you gals are the bomb!

I know some critics will start throwing stones blindly, but looking at the pros and cons, I will go with the slogan of one of the leading banks in Nigeria "wouldn't you rather bank with us?"
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Skywalker5(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
bleeper: I just wonder why these African American men refuse to come back home (Africa) to marry cool headed, less jealous, beautiful and respectful girls.

Yeah, the American dream is real but one thing I don't envy about their lifestyle is the over bearing attitude of the womenfolk in that part of the world.

I know some critics will start throwing stones blindly, but looking at the pros and cons, I will go with the slogan of one of the leading banks in Nigeria "wouldn't you rather bank with us?"

He should have married a Nigerian girl ba? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2012
Well seriously, what do you expect her to think?
He already broke the trust thing with his earlier miscafumblings.
You would have to be a serious people-pleaser (there are worse words) to try to "paint her in a bad light" for feeling this way with given photos.
It also doesn't help as it just LOOKS like Kobe is marcing on the blonde on his right and collecting her number.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by bleeper: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
Sky-walker:

He should have married a Nigerian girl ba? grin grin grin grin grin
[b][quote author=Sky-walker]

Well, I wasn't specific o. But one thing for sure is that our girls know how to comport themselves when they see a man loaded to the teeth.

Some people will see it as taking sh***t but I'll say it's smartness. You may do your rubbish provided you don't do it to my face and even if you do, shey u can still be dropping the dough. In the end, everybody gains, nobody complains. EOD
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by naijarican(f): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
bleeper: I just wonder why these African American men refuse to come back home (Africa) to marry cool headed, less jealous, beautiful and respectful girls.

Fa real?? LMAO!! You on some ole BS if you think Nigerian women are sitting around at home bored while you're out philandering. Best believe, if he can do it... She can too. IJS
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by bleeper: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2012
naijarican:

Fa real?? LMAO!! You on some ole BS if you think Nigerian women are sitting around at home bored while you're out philandering. Best believe, if he can do it... She can too. IJS

Yeah, you are right there! Everyone is a thief if the clime is right but there won't be issue of constant divorce threat and the attendant loss of wealth if it eventually crystallizes!

Moreover, let's give it to our ladies, they are better at managing some of the shenanigans of men!

1 Like

Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
2buff: Well seriously, what do you expect her to think?
He already broke the trust thing with his earlier miscafumblings.
You would have to be a serious people-pleaser (there are worse words) to try to "paint her in a bad light" for feeling this way with given photos.
It also doesn't help as it just LOOKS like Kobe is marcing on the blonde on his right and collecting her number.

You took the words out of my mouth cool
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2012
naijarican:

As long as she's not using HIS money to do that "too", then no problem.

@ Topic

Let this effed up woman get lost already. She should have married a Mr. Average Joe that works at a $65k a year job if she wanted a model husband that would never be caught 'shirtless' with strange women. . .not a multi-millionaire NBA mega star. These parasites need to understand they can't enjoy the best of both worlds.

1 Like

Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
^^ I guess someone's always gonna want to marry these players (or Kim-Kardashian-esque whores) grin
Can't be a person with a thin skin though.

Without a fear of God in that union, that tag-along is just in for a world of hurt, if they actually married out of love and not just "make I chop before he finish" stunts.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2012
^^
Well bruh, let's face it, a 'regular' woman marrying a young black super rich celebrity cannot claim not to know what she's going into. A life of affluence, of stardom by association, of Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, and Birkin Handbags, of nannies, servants, and a batttery of aides, of Bentleys and Mansions. Then again, she would be a total monster with an obnoxious sense of entitlement to also demand - in addition to these finer things that MOST women in the world would kill for - faithfulness and 100% commitment from the man. It's ridiculous, if not deceitful, to expect to enjoy the best of both worlds in this way; if you are lucky to get that, fine. But demanding it it just pisses me off. We all make trade-offs in life, and we must live with the choices we've made.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
But she's not mad at him because he may/may nothave cheated. She's angry because he already has a past of cheating, he's trying to turn his personal life around, and he's caught topless with two Spanish girls.

This is more of concern. How will people perceive him? He's claimed he's changed but look at him. It doesn't even bother him. "I'm already known for cheating. Let me move to an isolated place and wait for my shirt.". Instead he's with two girls and one can even guess that he's getting a phone number from at least one of this. The man is foolish.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
My goodness. Just read an article about this and the comments turn my stomach.
People seem to be calling his wife names on an unrelated note and saying she lacks dress sense and that she is a "spanish harlem LovePeddler" because "no one who isn't cheating would put up with that from a person they married".
How can people have this much hate for people they don't even know?

You know a true loser by the hateful things that come out of their mouth.
Successful people who are well off have no time for back/arse-biting.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
Dude no dey fine for body at all.

ewwwwwwwwwwww.

Looks like one Lagos area boy.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
naijarican:

GBAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Just find one sexy sexy pool cleaner. . . . cool

1 Like

Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by kunlefox(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
SimonAndal: This is what happens when emotionally immature kids get married.
Nailed it..that's what I thought
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Dude no dey fine for body at all.

ewwwwwwwwwwww.

Looks like one Lagos area boy.

Your body better pass am? cool
Abi you be one of these people wey just dey do "Judge Hate"?
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 03, 2012
2buff: My goodness. Just read an article about this and the comments turn my stomach.
People seem to be calling his wife names on an unrelated note and saying she lacks dress sense and that she is a "spanish harlem LovePeddler" because "no one who isn't cheating would put up with that from a person they married".
How can people have this much hate for people they don't even know?

You know a true loser by the hateful things that come out of their mouth.
Successful people who are well off have no time for back/arse-biting.

Bros calm down, this isn't about losers or about hateful people. It's about REAL thoughts about real situations in the real world we live in. On a subconscious level, those people expect her to TOLERATE (yes!) his philandering - because THAT kind of behaviour should be expected from the kind of guy she married; she knew what she was going into. . .she could have avoided all that drama (and the accompanying wealth and good life) if she didn't want to share her man with other women. I'm sure she had other 'normal' suitors. All the fuss she's making doesn't really make sense, if we think about it deeply, seriously.

I blame Kobe for indicating a 'good guy' 'family man' image from the beginning with this parasite. As the saying goes. . .give a mouse a cookie, and it would demand a glass of milk (to go with the cookie).
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 03, 2012
pro01: Bros calm down, this isn't about losers or about hateful people. It's about REAL thoughts about real situations in the real world we live in. On a subconscious level, those people expect her to TOLERATE (yes!) his philandering - because THAT kind of behaviour should be expected from the kind of guy she married; she knew what she was going into. . .she could have avoided all that drama (and the accompanying wealth and good life) if she didn't want to share her man with other women. I'm sure she had other 'normal' suitors. All the fuss she's making doesn't really make sense, if we think about it deeply, seriously.

I blame Kobe for indicating a 'good guy' 'family man' image from the beginning with this parasite. As the saying goes. . .give a mouse a cookie, and it would demand a glass of milk (to go with the cookie).

What makes her a parasite? What has she done to you?

It shouldn't be expected. No woman, not even the wife of a love-vendor, should tolerate an adulterous man. You're calling out the wrong person. She accepted humiliation the first time and he's shaming her again. If I was involved in a huge scandal, then from then on I would tiptoe carefully, not only because of perception or 24/7 papparrazzi, but because my wife recently tried to file for divorce and called it off. Does he care about her at all?

She stayed, she's a parasite. She leaves, she's a gold-digger. Be fair.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2012
^^

Sorry ma, she didn't do anything to me oh, it's just that I find it hard to believe that she did not expect this kind of behaviour from Kobe when she was marrying him. It should have been an easy trade-off; an easy choice for her. If we could have everything in one packet, without having to make trade-offs, then life would be heaven on earth, and there would be no need for heaven.

She is very beautiful; many other regular dudes could have been more likely to be model husbands if all she really wanted was a man that would be her's alone. But she wanted the Rolls Royce, Hollywood lifestyle - which most other women also want, even if it means sharing the man. . . so why the hell is she making noise over 'trifling' matters such as Kobe's penchant for being caught shirtless with stray women? Lol.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
2buff:

Your body better pass am? cool
Abi you be one of these people wey just dey do "Judge Hate"?

Better pass am. Judge to hate?
Look at that body. If the man was not rich, e no go get 2nd glance.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Better pass am. Judge to hate?
Look at that body. If the man was not rich, e no go get 2nd glance.

All na swag. At the end of the day, man body no too dey matter like that in real life.
That ish mostly applies to women wink
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by mamagee3(f): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
This wife of his is looking for every reason to get a divorce so she can get millions worth of settlement. undecided

It's quite annoying everytime this lady burst out for every flimsy reason, just shows how immature this woman is.
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
mama-gee:
This wife of his is looking for every reason to get a divorce so she can get millions worth of settlement. undecided

It's quite annoying everytime this lady burst out for every flimsy reason, just shows how immature this woman is.

Hypocrisy at it's finest....A typical Nigerian attitude it seems.

So if your husband, who has cheated on you before, if that is him you then see in that photo, you will be saying the same thing abi? undecided
In a seemingly isolated area, shirtless, seemingly collecting phone number from a hot chick on his right...this is something you would enjoy very very much wouldn't you?
Re: Vanessa Bryant Furious Over Shirtless Pics Of Husband Kobe by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
mama-gee:

Our Adamma has said it with homespun wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

"Omotola Should Keep Quiet" – Fans React To Omotola’s Rant On ASUU Strike / Photos: Actor Gerald Butler Grabs Woman's B00bs & Bu*t In Public Parking Lot / Psquare Peter's Wifey Lola Omotayo Shares Photos Of Her Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.