Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

When Fans And Celebs Cross The Line On Twitter-halima Abubakar Vs. A Follower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Fans And Celebs Cross The Line On Twitter-halima Abubakar Vs. A Follower (1129 Views)

Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient / Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Fans And Celebs Cross The Line On Twitter-halima Abubakar Vs. A Follower by amakaikeng(f): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2012
Certain things are just unacceptable, and I mean that with every sense of the word ‘UNACCEPTABLE’. Some fans just don’t get it. When you ask a celeb to follow you on twitter, you make yourself look desperate for attention. And truth is, when they don’t, you have no right whatsoever to become rude. No bi by force! Move on with your life.

Maybe the twitter ‘classlessness’ by fans should be overlooked (and that is not to excuse it), but we certainly cannot ignore the actions of some celebs and in this case- pretty Halima Abubakar. OMG! What were you thinking? I was piqued when I read the twitter fight between Halima and a follower yesterday.

The fight was provoked by Halima’s refusal to follow the fan…read excerpts at the cut…

FAN: "Why forming for me nah? Follow me back, you don't want to. Don't you know that I am your sister?

"Who you be self? You fine reach Tonto, or my queen, Mercy Johnson? You this shortie, you expired maggot."

Halima fired back, "I am nothing, but you followed me. Go f*ck yourself."

FAN: "I followed you because I want to be seeing your mess up. You this godiga (I’m guessing the fan meant gold digger), smelling 'ascrimate'. Go f*ck yourself, you this public toilet."

Halima responded, "and hey expired? You mean your pus*y? Bit*h, I am not 30 yet....continue herehttp://amakaikenga..com/2012/08/when-fans-and-celebs-cross-line-on.html to read more of the fight

Re: When Fans And Celebs Cross The Line On Twitter-halima Abubakar Vs. A Follower by predicta: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2012
undecided undecidedIf halima abubakar is nt up to 30,then am nt up to 15
Re: When Fans And Celebs Cross The Line On Twitter-halima Abubakar Vs. A Follower by dorleey(f): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2012
Is 30yrs D̶̲̥̅̊ beginning of old age? Seriously, Halima dear, if U̶̲̥̅̊ are not up to 30 and U̶̲̥̅̊ are already as U̶̲̥̅̊ are, i wonder what U̶̲̥̅̊ wld look like when U̶̲̥̅̊ clock this so-called 30. But some fans Nø̲̣̣ de try sha!
Re: When Fans And Celebs Cross The Line On Twitter-halima Abubakar Vs. A Follower by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
Mumu. A 'celebrity' that does not have a thick skin is always pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Dumped Chris Brown . . And Is Now Dating A New Rapper!! (full Details) / Photos: Rapper Yung6ix Involved In A Car Accident / Kim Kardashian Goes Na*ked To Wish Riccardo Tisci Happy Birthday (pictures Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.