Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see (53196 Views)

Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) / Fans Blast Mbong Amata For Revealing Too Much In Her Dress At A London Event / Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by dainformant(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerian actress, Halima Abubakar may be a "hard nut" to crack after she 'stylishly' stroked a fan who made a joke about the dress she wore in a photo she shared on her social media...The Kogi state born actress shared the picture below with the caption; "Feeling myself In my Valentino gown"...

The fan then made some mocking comments immediately after she posted the photo; "You just like to be mocked, Afi Valentino naa, Did you mean falentino?"

Halima replied her ; Wat is felentino bush girl?u sound daft @daysola mock it if dat will make ur day.muah and kindly Google dear,so u can spell well muah

Source;National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/01/nigerian-actress-halima-abubakar.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by ShakurM(m): 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
The fan deserved it. undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Some female celebrities raising eyebrows with their dress sense since 1759. Some boys will begin to lust after her.

3 Likes

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by englishmart(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
in Dare Art'Alade's voice " those are not the boobs I used to know

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by Airforce1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
the fan must be a yoruba girl

Most yoruba people cant pronounce English words correctly

No offence

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by dainformant(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Which ones did u know??
englishmart:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by englishmart(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Why isn't she in hijab? Or is she a Christian?

12 Likes

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by dre11(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
All I see in the pic is BOOBS for sale shockedshocked

Is this a new way to advertise someone "selling point"

4 Likes

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by dainformant(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by oloriadejoke(f): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
englishmart:
..lolz u dis guy abeg no kill me with laff jaree grin

8 Likes

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by tpiah99: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by demelza: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
The only thing she is advertising is her breastices cos I cannot see the dress. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by dainformant(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Abeg oo...easy
demelza:
The only thing she is advertising is her breastices cos I cannot see the dress. undecided

1 Like

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by Padipadi(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
brb
Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by mtprofessor5(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
S

Modified

To the fan ----- Wetin go make you go follow that kind of person. I hope she is not your role model

To the fancee ---- wetin go make you wear that kind of cloth and not expect funny coment

To me ---- what is your buiness

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Not seen[i][/i]
Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by kingstylo01(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Na them sabi...

Abeg, i dey eat okpa, who cares to join?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by toxiflam: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
kk
Seen
What else, or is she planning a striptease

1 Like

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by LordMecuzy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nawa
Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by Obascoetubi: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
dainformant:
Nigerian actress, Halima Abubakar may be a "hard nut" to crack after she 'stylishly' stroked a fan who made a joke about the dress she wore in a photo she shared on her social media...The Kogi state born actress shared the picture below with the caption; "Feeling myself In my Valentino gown"...

The fan then made some mocking comments immediately after she posted the photo; "You just like to be mocked, Afi Valentino naa, Did you mean falentino?"

Halima replied her ; Wat is felentino bush girl?u sound daft @daysola mock it if dat will make ur day.muah and kindly Google dear,so u can spell well muah

Source;National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/01/nigerian-actress-halima-abubakar.html
see bleaching lady
Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by Udodasco1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Na d fan fault

1 Like

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by clubone0502: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Where the bush ? grin

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
See boobi!
Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by blemon44(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
looks to me like it was padded

1 Like

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
How that one fit credit my account this month? Ko kan aye jare grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by onosprince(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nearly everyone in naija is a critic, why cant she say sumtin nice or better still shut her mouth...

2 Likes

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by LewisO: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
That thing tho... Should I leave this thread?
Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by Pweetyradiance(f): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Choi! women and Wahala. * Halima Abubakar exposes her wonderful bobby on instagram*

2 Likes

Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by otbliz(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yo. I don comment i don go. Its her life, her boobs. Its my mb, my time.

Rubbish
Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by freezyprinzy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
englishmart:
no b liegrin
Re: Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see by laprince(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Too bad.
Not pretty tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo / Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary / Check Out Femi Otedola's Handsome Son (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.