Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary (14625 Views)

Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole / Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by jerusalem101: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
What were we expecting from the police have you ever seen them deal with anything with intelligence,even their usual lies has not ingredient at all,,,just to making noise and parading themselves as fools which they are............abegi let give kudos to those knws what they are doing....
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by nineville(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

Irrespective, it is a business nonetheless. And my post didnt even hamper on this case alone but the fact that an Igbo man would go into business with a Northerner be it legal or illegal..

are u a dumb wisswag? u were corrected still u are recalcitrant! u saw only d monetary aspect of d whole episode not the life that was lost? umh! owo ni olorun yin.
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

Irrespective, it is a business nonetheless. And my post didnt even hamper on this case alone but the fact that an Igbo man would go into business with a Northerner be it legal or illegal..

Are you still trying to buy your way out of this and referring to the cold blooded murder of an innocent man as "business"?

If it was your father or mother that was killed would you still refer to it as business? undecided
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2012
Once again, the SSS shames the police. The Nigeria Police has time and time again shown us why we should NOT trust them EVER! Remember the case of the young man who was caught with suspicious items at radio house sometime this year? He was in possession of empty tear gas canisters and the SSS made the point clear. But the bungling police went ahead to label the empty canisters as Bombs to seek cheap popularity despite the SSS saying that these items didn't constitute a risk. Judging from the modes operandi of the famed BH suicide bombers, how do empty canisters of tear gas which were shown on TV for everyone to see constitute a bomb? The poor dude was even with bullets but no other weapon was found on him yet the police kept flogging the horse to admit it was a bear! The SSS is desperately trying to show us that the roots of BH lie with the Nigeria Police. The police story about N20million and N200000 smacks of stupidity from some dumb inspector who has watched too many movies. Who in his right senses would collect N200k for a job of N20million Not even N1m? Left to me, the Nigeria police should be TOTALLY disbanded and the SSS given a new role after all, they are even better equipped and more sensible. Even in the area of kidnapping, people are beginning to go to the SSS rather than the police. The police is the root of our wahala!!

*pls, it's my own opinion, Abeg, no insults*
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by Xplicit1(f): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
Hmmhmmhmm
somtin is fishy here. I just hope dey re not usin dis 2 cover up d big man dat sent dem. Cause i kno sombodi sent dem, it may not be d David guy sha
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by Okijajuju1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
airfinance:
I no blame you am not suprised by your useless comment. Your name has said it all OkikJa and JUJU. Yu are definately killing for okija shrine to make juju for yur igbo politicians abi. Mumu

Useless comment..

kingoflag:

Are you still trying to buy your way out of this and referring to the cold blooded murder of an innocent man as "business"?

If it was your father or mother that was killed would you still refer to it as business? undecided

Too sentimental to be reasonable.. Forget the murder for one second.. They both were in the business of robing people.. If you must refute my statement as wrong, do it intellectually deviod of sentiments. I made absolutely no référence to the murder, neither did I justify it.

nineville:

are u a dumb wisswag? u were corrected still u are recalcitrant! u saw only d monetary aspect of d whole episode not the life that was lost? umh! owo ni olorun yin.

Mr. Apka Amu

I never even talked about money. Just the fact that he had dealings with an Aboki..
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by Myself2(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
I thought Oshiomhole said it was some fixers that killed his private secretary.The rabble rouser has been proved wrong again
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by xp17(m): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
Evil dat men do always wait 4 dem, oshio baba no mercy 4 dem
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by emalekuo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
Why are nigerians moved by what they read? Remember before olayitan was killed there were series of attack on oshiomhole's convoy, he even lost some of his aides. Few days later the poor man was killed in cold blood. We in a country that nobody would break into your house mid night without proper information of good cash in your house. Gate man ni gate man kor, do you need a gate man to know that someone is in government or that someone has money? The answer is pure no. Its funny that SSS and police have different stories but one thing is clear its was pure assassination not the garbage SSS is saying, hausa men from where na This was how the same SSS paraded some young boys in the north claiming they held the foreigners I guess italians that lost their lives in a failed rescue mission after they were held hostage. These guys would be given money to go start business in niger republic and its end of discussion. The truth is that they would never tell us who did it but its very clear that what happened that night was pure ASSASSINATION.
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by nagoma(m): 12:31am On Aug 02, 2012
klax: But Biko why would this Igbo guy involved in this sort of thinhs for goodness sake?? What has he got to do with is happening in Edo State for goodness sake i'm utterly dissappointed as a matter of fact if this list where to be true that Igbo boy is a bloody bastard a full time clown and must be heavily sentence, bloody he goat.

This is a traditional Igbo business area, I see that others are now moving in.
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by JUO(m): 3:10am On Aug 02, 2012
these days this one is more powerful than a gun. am scared of that cutter

Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by logica(m): 3:10am On Aug 02, 2012
dokzell: na wa o! at least for once, a high profile murder case can be resolved in naija. God bless SSS, I wish they can put police under SS so they can learn hw to do thorough investigation like we see in movies #IbelieveNaijaGoBeta
It ended up being a robbery (gone wrong) case. If it was actually a murder (assassination) case, I doubt they would solve it.
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 02, 2012
Nigerian men and potbelly sha.. . .

They should all be jailed for life!
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 02, 2012
I will believe the sss any day any time over the police. I know that nothing is impossible but if that Environment boss needed an assasin for any reason .,all he has to do is make a phone call or contact an assasination agent on the phone, can even use stolen phone to arrange the whole deal.Me think we ill never get persoNaly involved with any killer for that matter.
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by phadat(m): 4:38am On Aug 02, 2012
How come we still have unsolved murder of Bola ige ,and these guys are making statement as to hw they arrested who did what,whatever happened to scores of unsolved murders in Nigerai SMH
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by blank(f): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2012
I don't believe this story at all. Its d details that are not adding up. First, Raymond says he was given just 1 blackberry phone and N6,000. Then, Abdullahi says he bought 3 blackberry phones from Raymond.
The total nos of blackberries stolen were 4 yet more than 4 blackberries r being distributed. There are other such inconsistencies. Don't have time to type them out.
I just don't believe it. See the paltry sum of money thay are talking about.
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by Sijo01(f): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2012
Good new......but mi think there is somebody somewhere these nonetity ar yet to point out.
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by sonyjacobs(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2012
this sss story looks somehow. Here are my personal observation. A robbery attack where the victim was shot 3 times on his chest. The victim ran under the bed and they suspected he was reaching out 4 his gun before he was shot. The so called abdulahi that fired the shot was standing outside d house and shot through d window. Sss spoke person decline comment on d former suspect paraded by police who allege that it was an assasination.
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by hakanai(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2012
Okija_juju: That Igbo boy should be killed first... angry

He is a bastard for doing business with Hausa people..

P.S: See how Security man running his mouth put his Oga in danger.. angry

^^^^^LMAO see this man so armed robbery nah business.I also believe is the only kinda business you can have o!Disappointed that some fools join your folk.God forbid
This SSS seem too have made more sense here than the police.you can clearly see some items the SSS claim supposedly belonging to the deceased.If proven they belong to him then this persons remain suspects and i also like there method of handling criminals compared to the police.If police handle you my brother you go even claim Boko-haram so they stop make you breath. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by Okijajuju1(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2012
haka_nai:

^^^^^LMAO see this man so armed robbery nah business.God forbid!!
This SSS seem too have made more sense here than the police and i also like there method of handling criminals compared to the police.If police handle you my brother you go even claim Boko-haram so they stop make you breath. grin grin grin grin grin

Sadly, even kidnapping sef na business..
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by princenayo: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
post.email:
I can bet you SSS are only fronting these criminals as cover to the real culprits. The story dont really add up. I mean the chap killed isnt really a commoner for these lightly armed thugs to overcome his own security. Look at the quality of their guns! These guys are cellphone thieves...but sadly they would have to pay for some else 's crime.
May be u dont have TV, u would have listened to the corroboratory statement of the suspects. wen u listened to a true live story u will knw. My frnd, these guys killed the comrade. There is no two ways abt it.
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by emalekuo(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2012
princenayo: May be u dont have TV, u would have listened to the corroboratory statement of the suspects. wen u listened to a true live story u will knw. My frnd, these guys killed the comrade. There is no two ways abt it.
Hmmmm
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by emalekuo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2012
Sijo01: Good new......but mi think there is somebody somewhere these nonetity ar yet to point out.
My brother help me tell them, nigerians are easily fooled that is why it would be difficult for this country to move forward. What is the meaning of armed robbery gone wrong. After two months you parade people and say robbery gone wrong. Where were these guys caught? Who caught them? Why did they wait for the police to release their story first? This is a staged parade. Why has this same SSS not uncovered all other high profile murder cases? People just comment on issues they have no clue about, Right from the day their convoy was attacked by a trailer it was clear that they were after the lives of the governor and his team. Ask oshiomhole he would tell that this is a garbage report.
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by LeJeun3: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
FJCRUISER:
DO U VE SENSE AT ALL? MONEY EVEN ONE NAIRA CAN CAUSE DEAD MUMU. OUR SECURITY AGENTS R TRYING JARE . IT'S WE D ORDINARY NIGERIANS DAT KILL OUR SELVES WEN WE BECOME SO SMALL MINDED .

I'm sorry Sir.
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by LeJeun3: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
logica:
Yes; most occurrences are actually quite simple to explain; far simpler than most conspiracy theories that come up to explain them (think Kennedy assassination). The killer clearly stated that the dude was killed because he ran under the bed and the robber thought he was going for a gun.

Not that it not easy to solve any mystery. But you neglected my number 1 question.
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by Xplicit1(f): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
Can u imagine they were covering the faces of the culprits. If dey actually did it wil dey cover their faces, wil they b neatly dressed? Of cause no. I kno it was pure assasination. I tink dis guyz are just som prison boiz they've told they wil sort them bail if they'll kum 2 d T.V screen to say rubish. I rememba we were told dat he was shot on his chest several tyms on his chair, al des we are hearin now are coverin up & politics. I dont b.lev it.
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by Yaya6: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
A general saying is the person monitoring is always smarter that the subject. Since Oshiomole knew that there has been attacks on his aids, then he should have increase on the level of security. The SSS report to me looks very authentic and to go by. But I still feel that there is more to this issue and it's a matter of time, the truth will surface
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by funshint(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
4 dose praising d SSS where were dey wen Bola Ige was killed? d police is telling a story; d SSS is saying anoda version. it only means sum1 is lying or both of dem are lying al2geda. it's just a ploy 2 rubbish d investigation and shield sum pple 4rm d wrath of d law. PDP still at work!!!
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by Eziachi: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
nateevs: I may be naive but why are we parading "suspects"?
You are not naive at all, you asked the most reasonable question.
At what point does an accused/suspect becomes a guilty person without the court process saying so? How can you parade someone of a crime when you have not tried the person, hear all the evidence and convicting the person?
Assuming if the person was eventually found not guilty, what will happen then? Will they parade him and tell the world he is not actually what we told you he is when we paraded him? What happens to the person reputation and image after being called a criminal before the world?

I kept saying it, democracy is not just about voting and counting votes, you need democratic values, culture and ways too. In a real democratic environment, these men has no case to answer again once you tried and convict them by the media first before going to court proper.
This is nothing but a miscarriage of justice and you still have thousands of them calling themselves lawyers and SANs but witness these goes on with the police force all the time.
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by true2god: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
I WANT TO KNOW IF ARANGEE IS AN ACCEPTABLE ENGLISH WORD. THE WHOLE EPISODE LOOK LIKE A DRAMA THAT WILL END SOON. FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THIS IS PURE POLITICAL ASSINATION. MAY THE GUY'S SOUL REST IN PEACE.
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by emalekuo(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2012
true2god: I WANT TO KNOW IF ARANGEE IS AN ACCEPTABLE ENGLISH WORD. THE WHOLE EPISODE LOOK LIKE A DRAMA THAT WILL END SOON. FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THIS IS PURE POLITICAL ASSINATION. MAY THE GUY'S SOUL REST IN PEACE.
As simple as ABCD
Re: SSS Parades Killers Of Oshiomhole's Secretary by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2012
Yomee:

So Killing fellow human is now a BUSINESS. I shake my head.....What a pity!
dont u knw dat its business? Anytin dat fetches money whether gud or bad is business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Stephen Keshi / Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project / Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.