Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers (9768 Views)

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander / JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by mukina2: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
he Joint Task Force (Operation Restore Order) has intercepted a Hilux Van stocked with high profile weapons including eight rocket propelled grenades and their accessories in Borno state.

A statement by the spokesman of Joint Task Force Lt. Col Sagir Musa said the interception of the weapons was made around 9:00pm on Monday the 30th of July 2012 at Daban Masara a border village between Nigeria and Chad in Mongono local government area of the state.

Musa said the weapons were hidden inside desert palm tree leaves including 10 rocket bombs, 10 rocket charges, two AK 47 riffles, 13 magazines with six rounds of 76 special ammunition and an ATM card.

He said the interception was based on intelligence report and that two suspected members of the Boko Haram sect accompanying the consignment were killed in an exchange of gun fire while one fled.

The Hilux Van according to the statement is with the registration number NGU 19 XA.

The spokesman appealed to the public to cooperate with security men by giving useful information that will help in ending the insurgency.

The Department of State Security Service (DSS), Multi National Joint Task force and other security agencies from Nigeria, Niger, Chad and Cameroon constitute the task force.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/08/01/jtf-kill-two-boko-haram-suspects-intercepts-eight-rocket-launchers/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
no be magu magu arrest we want! sponsors gaddamit,sponsors gaddamit!

3 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
Rocket Launchers? Hmnn
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by tonyx4x44(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
bayooooooo: Rocket Launchers? Hmnn
GTA VII?

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by slimdiggi: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
This is Spartar! Kill them all!
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by alaoeri: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
Boko haram upgrading, JTF make una no sleep oh.
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by nagoma(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
" Interception based on intelligence report" - which means -a good Samaritan told us . But then JTF killed the suspects found with such weapons!! The ready questions of Who ? where? when? How? What and Why? Have all being carefully avoided as usual. Who says that the government is sincere? The next thing they will say is the local community is not cooperating.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by excondido(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
RPG Is no good news. this is lookingg like WAR
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by gentlesmith: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
which way naija.
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by teskyg: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
Nagoma is a Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by strangest(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
God will continue exposing them but where are they get their finances from?
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by Euroclydon(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
strangest: God will continue exposing them but where are they get their finances from?

Good question!
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by Okijajuju1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2012
So they have graduated to RPG..

Next stop is GPMGs and Mortars.. After that, only God can save us then...
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by mrjangola(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2012
i hope dey dont have access to biological weapon oh. Naija don dey scatter small small
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by nagoma(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2012
teskyg: Nagoma is a Boko Haram.

Because I want suspects questioned about , who sponsors them? Where they got the arms from? How ? what , why Etc . Then I am labelled Boko Haram? In my view if you kill all suspects without allowing them to talk , you have something to hide - you may be closer to Boko Haram. Teskyg, you don't have to go to school to know that. What are you trying to cover by killing suspects immediately?

3 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by curtain: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2012
Rocket launchers to take out targets....hmmn. I wonder what the politicians, senators and governors using bullet-proof cars are going to do now. When a rocket is launched on their convoy or houses, they will be the ones screaming for SNC.
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by Adanyebe(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
Naija Is blessed no matter what. blessed with the good, the bad, and the ugly,
... See What they call rocket Launcher..... Unbelievable anyway.... I Just Hope GEJ Is aware
because diz guyz are still on Ramadam Break

Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by Okijajuju1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
I am expecting a very high profile attack soon..

Driving in a convoy cant save any politician from a Mortar and RPG attack..
Very Soon, na Bullion Van Governors and Senators go use dey waka..

Boko Boys have upgraded..

I wonder why we never fit block their financing source..
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by curtain: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
nagoma:

Because I want suspects questioned about , who sponsors them? Where they got the arms from? How ? what , why Etc . Then I am labelled Boko Haram? In my view if you kill all suspects without allowing them to talk , you have something to hide - you may be closer to Boko Haram.
they were killed in an exchange of gun fire... In combat wit terrorist u dnt ask questions wen under fire. And if the jtf were accesories to the crime there wudnt hv bin any trouble 4 the terrorist smugling their weapon.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by Demdem(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
good one from JTF however like someone earlier said, we need the heads of those sponsors. kindly ask the retardeen to release those names
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by mekaboy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
WITH THIS LEVEL OF ARMS IS IT WRONG TO LABEL BOKO HARAM TERRORIST IN THE US.

I.TIRE FOR NIGERIAN SECURITY. THEY GOT INFORMATION AHEAD OF TIME THEY COULD NOT ARREST ONE PERSON KILLED 2 AND ONE FLED.

HOW DID HE FLEE I ASSUME IT WAS AN AMBUSH. WHAT THIS BOKO HARAM PPLE ARE PLANNING IS MORE THAN WHAT WE CAN SEE NOW. THEY R REALLY PLANNING TO TAKE OVER THE NORTH.

A THE ENTIRE BORDER VILLAGE SHOULD BE SEARCHED.

WITH THIS TYPE OF WEAPON KILLING THR PRESIDENT AND HIS CONVOY IS VERY EASY.

WHEN THEY KILL PRESIDENT WETIN REMAIN?
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by curtain: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
Okija_juju: I am expecting a very high profile attack soon..

Driving in a convoy cant save any politician from a Mortar and RPG attack..
Very Soon, na Bullion Van Governors and Senators go use dey waka..

Boko Boys have upgraded..

I wonder why we never fit block their financing source..
UR GOVERNORS AND SENATORS ARE GOING TO BE MOVING AROUND IN ARMOURED TANKS..Lol.
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by Okijajuju1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
mekaboy: WITH THIS LEVEL OF ARMS IS IT WRONG TO LABEL BOKO HARAM TERRORIST IN THE US.

I.TIRE FOR NIGERIAN SECURITY. THEY GOT INFORMATION AHEAD OF TIME THEY COULD NOT ARREST ONE PERSON KILLED 2 AND ONE FLED.

HOW DID HE FLEE I ASSUME IT WAS AN AMBUSH. WHAT THIS BOKO HARAM PPLE ARE PLANNING IS MORE THAN WHAT WE CAN SEE NOW. THEY R REALLY PLANNING TO TAKE OVER THE NORTH.

A THE ENTIRE BORDER VILLAGE SHOULD BE SEARCHED.

WITH THIS TYPE OF WEAPON KILLING THR PRESIDENT AND HIS CONVOY IS VERY EASY.

WHEN THEY KILL PRESIDENT WETIN REMAIN?

Nwokem, You dey reason well...

Someone is planning something VERY big.. The Financiers of the Boko Project sef might have lost control of the operation.. The advantages of an RPG is just too much.. By now, the entire Northern borders should have been sealed off.. These weapons are not sold in supermarkets so that means they are coming in through our borders.. These weapons dont cost 1 Naira so that means someones account Balance is shifting significantly.. These fhuckers have a leader and a planner, why havent they been infilerated.. There is no know way of snitching sef.. If I know a Boko Haramite, how do I snitch on the fhucker?! If the Nigerian Police is expecting me to walk into their station and squeal, then they should forgerrabout..

My advice to the Southerners is to start slowly arming ourselves and stock piling food.. Our last chance would be to either hold the fort or escape through the seas.. Either ways, these fhuckers are planning an ethnic and religious cleansing campaign and soon this bombing raid might get to our door steps..

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by deyrock(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
Who are their sponsors?
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by Ndunna: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
May God kil all boko
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by usmanyaro17: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
Adanyebe: Naija Is blessed no matter what. blessed with the good, the bad, and the ugly,
... See What they call rocket Launcher..... Unbelievable anyway.... I Just Hope GEJ Is aware
because diz guyz are still on Ramadam Break
Something is wrong with your head.......sick man.....
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by jude33084(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2012
excondido: RPG Is no good news. this is lookingg like WAR

Na now Ɣ☺Ʊ know say na War? Yet some people still believe that it is politically motivated, τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊ is another alshabab in Nigeria; Jihad to τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ core angry
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by obimind(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
curtain: UR GOVERNORS AND SENATORS ARE GOING TO BE MOVING AROUND IN ARMOURED TANKS..Lol.
Na wa 4 u bros.
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by doublej1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
Some of us go don dey happy. Wetin dey do dis people self, abi dem take us as mumu or dem me mumu. Whether dem get d information before time or dem no get, dem no know say there main aim go be to catch in as much suspect as possible. Abi dis people wey dem wan catch the jazz wey dem get pass army own so d only solution na to kill dem.
Re: JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers by nduchucks: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
jude33084:

Na now you know say na War? Yet some people still believe that it is politically motivated,

The commander in chief of the armed forces appears not to know that we are at war either. My people like to bury their heads in san sand.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/648223_rak_jpg3be10a689dcae3eda0158a90666e866e

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Opens Dialogue With Cameroon On Bakassi / Kerosene Price Rises By 200% / Legislative Aides Accuse Saraki, Dogara Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.