Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Free Jimoh Ibrahim Business Seminar Cd - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Jimoh Ibrahim Business Seminar Cd (1169 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim, On Live TV, Sacks Company's MD, DMD - / Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award / Business Seminar For Startups And Small Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Jimoh Ibrahim Business Seminar Cd by olabello(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2007
Hello!

Guess you know who Jimoh Ibrahim is, the recently rated richest man in Nigeria here on nairaland.

He delivered a over 4hrs life changing business seminar where he uncovered certain secrets of the Nigerian Business terrain, how he made his first million thru Local Govt seminars, how to start a profitable biz in Nigeria, biz strategies, investment tactics and several motivational and business issues.

JIMOH IBRAHIM's talk about the Seminar
"Satan himself knows that those I talk to are excluded from poverty"

It's a must hear seminar.

I'm giving out this seminar CD (4 CDs) to fellow nairalanders FREE OF CHARGE.

All you pay for is the overhead cost for the CD and delivery cost, that's all and you get the CD pack!

Its a CD of a life time and you will never listen to it and not change your lifestyle.

Contact Me ASAP on 08058528185 OR olabel@gmail.com OR Yahoo IM - talk2olabel

Valid ONLY 50 Persons

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Career In Mass Communication Or Journalism / Get A Foreign Internship Anywhere In The World All Expense Paid / Where Is Ajanle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.