Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Does Any One Ski - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Does Any One Ski (1018 Views)

New Water Ski And Wakeboard Sport Established In Nigeria By Sports Minister / Amb. Rachel Bakam Mabs Founds The Nigerian Water Ski & Wakeboard Federation / Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Make S’mores During Utah Ski Tri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Any One Ski by EbonymanUK: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2006
I have been on many ski trips and see little or no black people on the slopes. Now I wonder why black people don't take up this sport.
Its too expensive I hear you say, its too cold blah blah blah.

Can any one shade some light on this
Re: Does Any One Ski by thekrafter(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2006
grin grin grin

When people never see snow, wia you wan make them ski? For Ajegunle abi na 4 Sokoto?
Re: Does Any One Ski by EbonymanUK: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2006
That question was meant for Peeps in Europe and North America.
So I don't know were you are coming/or going to from with your Sarcastic comments
Re: Does Any One Ski by thekrafter(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2006
It was a joke man. Lighten up. embarassed
Re: Does Any One Ski by EbonymanUK: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2006
:d
Re: Does Any One Ski by nightrider: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2006
i ski in my bathroom grin
ok but seriously its sumthin i would really love to do. ski
Re: Does Any One Ski by eveseh(f): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2006
yes i ski,where i live
Re: Does Any One Ski by N101: 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2009
I've always wanted to ski but never got around to doing it. My brother and I were even planning a skiing holiday in North America but it didn't happen.

It's one of those things I hope to try at some point.
Re: Does Any One Ski by Hauwa1: 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
NL guys with biggie belle eh, wrong place to ask undecided

i can and i live in a city known for its snows  wink and ski fans wink including some blacks
Re: Does Any One Ski by N101: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2009
*Hauwa*:

NL guys with biggie belle eh, wrong place to ask undecided

i can and i live in a city known for its snows  wink and ski fans wink including some blacks
Show off - just rub it in! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Does Any One Ski by Hauwa1: 1:29am On Nov 10, 2009
paining you cuz your belle is too big from beer and you cant ski, eyaaa grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Does Any One Ski by CyberG: 2:29am On Nov 10, 2009
*Hauwa*:

paining you cuz your belle is too big from beer and you cant ski, eyaaa grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Well, not all NL guys have big belle like you said and I guess you only wanted to introduce some humor, so I won't tackle you! wink So, as per skiing, well this is not a function of color but where you grew up in and your environment. I have tried skiing and is fun only so much 'cos if you've got no hang of this shit, you gotta wipe-out like a sucker! Sometime, I went skiing with some of my cousins and friends and boy that was some hard body work-out! grin grin. If you ain't fit, walahi you no go almost wake-up the next day. . .as the body-aches were brutal. Of course, it is freaking cold also, so you gotta be able to put up with that.

If you are scared of heights, don't try it 'cos you will have to ski off steep snow at top speed as you clear the mounds of snow. Well, after that last encounter, I never get time (even the liver) to try it again! Abeg, where is a soccer ball??
Re: Does Any One Ski by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 10, 2009
a tiny minority of black people ski, imo.
Re: Does Any One Ski by izeek(m): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2009
its no colour thingy bro, but blacks got better things to think of than run wild in the snow. lol
Re: Does Any One Ski by na2day2(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2009
EbonymanUK:

I have been on many ski trips and see little or no black people on the slopes. Now I wonder why black people don't take up this sport.
Its too expensive I hear you say, its too cold blah blah blah.

Can any one shade some light on this

i use to ski in the biggest drainage gutter in minna and i never saw one white guy there, ever! i wonder why? undecided undecided
Re: Does Any One Ski by kodylicky(f): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2009
na2day?:

i use to ski in the biggest drainage gutter in minna and i never saw one white guy there, ever! i wonder why? undecided undecided

lol
wuld like to try skiing sometime
Re: Does Any One Ski by FBS: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2009
na2day?:

MINT!!!
Re: Does Any One Ski by na2day2(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2009
kody-licky:

lol
wuld like to try skiing sometime

sure why not, i will get my wii controllers wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Help For Downloadable Themes Especially Sports Themes $ My Laptop / If Madrid & Barca Were To Be In The Engl. Prem League,how Far Will Dey Go? / Kanu Nwankwo Picture Lifting 1996 Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.