Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Cheating Versus Commitment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Versus Commitment (649 Views)

12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it / Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Versus Commitment by lammygaga(f): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
Re: Cheating Versus Commitment by slimyem: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
what the blah are you on about??
Re: Cheating Versus Commitment by Idowuogbo(f): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
^ he is busy preaching bullshitzzzz.
Re: Cheating Versus Commitment by amyg(f): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
(Yawns)I just woke from sleep and dat got me sleepy once again.
Re: Cheating Versus Commitment by Rocktation(f): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
I would contest but then I saw the link. No point. The blogger should go mess around with scrabble if he enjoys word play that much.
Re: Cheating Versus Commitment by meyri: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
Will it be hard to get to the point.
Re: Cheating Versus Commitment by tobechi74: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
Plz sumarise in 3 simple sentences. What is the message u are conveying?
Re: Cheating Versus Commitment by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
...sh
Re: Cheating Versus Commitment by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
All you cheaters should just be honest with yourselves from the get-go and let each other in on your escapades.
I think it's called an "Open relationship". If you find yourself hiding to do something, then that's not a good thing now is it?

Be upfront about it, and if the other person is as sick in the head as you, you can both go on your sick merry way.
If they are not, don't deceive otherwise sensible human beings. angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Nigerian Men Cheat On Their Spouse Or Partner / You & Your Emotions 2 / Why You Should Never Consent To Being Filmed Romping With Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.