Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? (7629 Views)

Which Section Of Nairaland Really Made Your 2015...click To See Mine. / What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? / Which Section Is Your Favourite On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by timbros(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
Apart from the front page which topics can take u to any random section, which section(s) do u enjoy going to here in Nairaland?

For me, like every other Nairalander, i go through the front page for interesting topics. But after that, below i will list in alphabetical order the sections i enjoy most in Nairaland and why i enjoy them...

Auto/Car Talk: Looking to buy a new car so i always go to this section for tips and prices + things i need to know about cars.
Computer: To learn more about computers. Also tips and softwares that my laptop need.
Family: As a newly wed smiley , i come here to learn more about the challenges families face and how they cope with it (whether the stories here are fictional or true, i still learn one or two things).
Jokes: To have a good laugh. lol. Just remembering Jokes section have started making me laugh right now.
Phones: Helps me keep up-to-date with promos and freebies going on smiley (yes o, who no like awoof lol). Seriously, Phones section helps me get stuffs my phone needs, be it links to downloads or softwares for my phone. Thumbs up to Phone section!
Sports: How i enjoy the banter in this section! Also the news updates, tranfers and live match updates when im not watching the match. Not forgetting too our commentator, Mukina... She (abi na He?) is good at what she (abi na he?) does best smiley

OK, now over to u: Which section(s) do you rush over to anytime you log into Nairaland and why?

Let the comments flow...

4 Likes

Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Caracta(f): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2012
Romance, Family, Health
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
Shouldn't there be a poll in a topic like this? OP add a poll.
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by timbros(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
fellis: Shouldn't there be a poll in a topic like this? OP add a poll.

A poll is not needed cuz one may have more than one section he/she may mention (like in my case) and you cant vote for more than one in a poll.
Had it been the discussion is about "the most popular section", then a poll is certainly needed.

Thanks for your suggestion though smiley
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by tpia5: 4:15am On Aug 02, 2012
dunno.
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by temmytanny(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
Jokes and
travel section

1 Like

Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by gulfer: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
Auto/Car Talk, politics and sports; lately Jokes. cool
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
Romance Section oh! love to see people pouring out their hearts on relationships issues.Also get to kknow how naive and stupid some can be.Its fun in the romance section
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
Joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Romance shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Family cool cool cool cool cool
Forum games cry cry cry cry
Front page grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
1) Politics
2) Culture
3) Webmaster
4) Celebrities
5) others
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Teoluxfabs: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
Politics all d way.....
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by honeric01(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
Politics
Business
Sports
Jokes
Family

Romance
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by ifihearam: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
Mtcheeeeewwwwwwwww
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Honeycity(f): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
sexuality cool

6 Likes

Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
Politics, sports, and culture (used to be good till the AA/weirdos/Somali invasion) sections..

Romance section has to be the worst section on NL, the two mods are power hungry dictators.

Ogugua took the Celebrity section back to the medieval ages when he turn 21 last week - the girl needs to grow up and take off those silly nerdy glasses.

3 Likes

Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Beaf1: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
Politics
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by shayoor(f): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
Romance, forum games,jokes
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Chanchit: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
Moderators, pls unban me in celebrities section o, a ah, since yesterday.... What have i said wrong...? Afterall all my post in the Segun Arinze's story has been hidden..... And i hope that shymmex or whats his name too is been banned frm the celebrities section....
Now to to the question, for me i think Politics is the number 1 section on nairaland, cos Politics news makes the front page easily, followed by Celebrity news and sport, then maybe romance...
So my choice goes thus:
1) Politics
2) Celebrities
3) Sport
But generally i always contribute, when i have something to say on any news, then keep shut, when i knw nothing abt the matter @hand....
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Bisjosh(f): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
Autos wink
Romance grin
Family angry
Religion embarassed
Celebrities cool
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by cyril83(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
Politics and sport
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by buzugee(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
religion
religion
religion
religion

1 Like

Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
None of the above! I just enjoy viewing the viewers whenever a topic is posted undecided
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Ejine(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
Racism, Tribalism & Sectarianism section.

Reason: To remind myself that even though lots of us humans have evolved as a well-developed species, there are still some of us who never quite made it past the 'walking-with-your-knuckles' stage. wink

2 Likes

Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by joanana(f): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
Romance, Tv/Movies, Literature, Joke n Phone
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Leripa(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
Front page, travel and politics sections.
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
valicious1: angry angry angryNONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE all u get in Nairaland is insults, yabbings, pple wey de form ' I too know', fanatics, bigots & "how d hell did this make d front page" comments.
sadNONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE all u get in Nairaland is insults, yabbings, pple wey de form ' I too know', fanatics, bigots & "how d hell did this make d front page" comments.

Bros cool cool calm down

e never reach dis level cheesy
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by bunmioguns(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
Jokes section till i leave Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
bunmioguns: Jokes section till i leave Nairaland

UP JOKES SECTION!!!1 BRO wink wink wink
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by alaoeri: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
Politics most educative and enlighten. wink
Re: Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
romance, phones, programming, tv/movies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barcanista! See This :) / Breaking:Assemblies Of God Church Paul Emeka Finally Defeats Chidi Okorafor / Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria - Law Repository Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.