Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? (1390 Views)

What Section/s Do You Rarely Visit On NL / Which Is The Most Visited Section(s) On Nairaland? / Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by deife(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hi Nairalanders. I've been a part of this forum since 2010 and you won't believe there are some sections I haven't visited. *covers face* Such sections include Pets, Agriculture, and Travel. I hope to turn over a new leaf.

So my question is what section haven't you visited since joining Nairaland?

Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
Since 2012

I only visit politics and romance, I just started romancing recently, cause of mrsbreezy wink
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
smackimorn: grin
Since 2012

I only visit politics and romance, I just started romancing recently, cause of mrsbreezy wink

Lol why..? Am I usually on the romance section lol.
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol why..? Am I usually on the romance section lol.

Always grin lol

Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
smackimorn:

Always grin lol

Lol doing wat oo
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Donfamous(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
Came here to read comment
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by KillerBeauty(f): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
I've never visited these sections
Diaries
Gaming
Investment
Auto
Car talk
Arts
Agriculture
Literature
Phones
Forum games
Webmaster
Etc
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Djicemob: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
I've never visited nairaland tongue
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by petitmonde(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
I follow job and romance sections.I unfollowed health section like 2days ago cuz it's become d dump site for ebola.I can't just imagine me follow many sections.updates go kill person.av got no time for dat.
BTW,I've been a tey-tey guest buh registered last month
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
Agriculture, Diaries, Fashion, Events,

Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
So u have been to sexuality section
IfyAngela: Agriculture, Diaries, Fashion, Events,
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: So u have been to sexuality section
yes naw tongue
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hey ,choi choi, there is god, well sexuality is not that bad oh, abi?
IfyAngela:
yes naw tongue
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: Hey ,choi choi, there is god, well sexuality is not that bad oh, abi?
maybe maybe not
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by deife(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
[b][/b]
petitmonde: I follow job and romance sections.I unfollowed health section like 2days ago cuz it's become d dump site for ebola.I can't just imagine me follow many sections.updates go kill person.av got no time for dat.
BTW,I've been a tey-tey guest buh registered last month
My guy, how far na? Quite an age! Lol at your comment. grin
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by deife(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
smackimorn: grin
Since 2012

Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
I feel ur point, so what's ur best topic in sexuality section?
IfyAngela:
maybe maybe not
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by petitmonde(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
deife: [b][/b]
My guy, how far na? Quite an age! Lol at your comment. grin
I dey.I dey like dele,and I gentle lik jegede.sure u r good.
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by deife(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
Donfamous: Came here to read comment

Na only you waka come?angry Abeg drop something joor grin
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by petitmonde(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
IfyAngela:
maybe maybe not
Wetin dey dat sexuality section sef?
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by deife(m): 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
KillerBeauty: I've never visited these sections
Diaries
Gaming
Investment
Auto
Car talk
Arts
Agriculture
Literature
Phones
Forum games
Webmaster
Etc

@KillerBeauty: your moniker is cute kiss waltzed to your profile page to see ya but hey, couldn't see nada! I wanna see your beautiful face. Could you replace the existing picture?
Meanwhile, you need to check out the auto section. It's cool. I'm an auto lover. Enough beautiful cars to feast your eyes with. Who knows, you might even buy a car via the section just as yours sincerely did. smiley
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by deife(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
petitmonde:
I dey.I dey like dele,and I gentle lik jegede.sure u r good.

Good good, bruva.
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Donfamous(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
deife:

Na only you waka come?angry Abeg drop something joor grin
wait Lemme bring out what I'll drop Jor!

Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: I feel ur point, so what's ur best topic in sexuality section?
None undecided
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
petitmonde:
Wetin dey dat sexuality section sef?
Find out, its just a click away undecided
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
Pets and Agriculture sad
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ok,so u read it so u can see more reasons to hate sexuality , i guess
IfyAngela:
None undecided
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
deife:

Baddest bwoi! grin nothin' do you!
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pets
Agriculture
Health
Auto
Games
And many others (can't remember them now)
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by daveP(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
MzPreshie: Pets
Agriculture
Health
Auto
Games
And many others (can't remember them now)
not even to stop by and greet.....

embarassed
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2014
daveP: not even to stop by and greet.....

embarassed
Haven't been online since. Will deff stop by lerra.
Re: What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? by daveP(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2014
MzPreshie: Haven't been online since. Will deff stop by lerra.
okay. Hope ure good. Morning.

Funny Conversation With Airtel Customer Care / Babalawo Mistakenly Killed Himself With His Own "JUJU" / Jci (junior Chamber Int.) Now Has The First Nigerian As 2016 World President.