Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,199 members, 7,953,739 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

The First Race On Earth - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The First Race On Earth (34965 Views)

Ile-ife - The Cradle Of Yoruba Race, Fact, Myth And Belief / Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Race On Earth by imsaneuk(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
The 5 races came from Africa, now the argument over who was the first race, is daft.
Now their are people who believe the black race Was first and others who believe one of the other races was first.
Now is it racist to say, yes we was first race on earth, or to simply say we don't no the first race.
You have 3 view's, Adam and Eve, evolution, and aliens put us here, god does not state what skin colour Adam and eve were.
Is it not easier to accept that humanity started out in Africa.
What is your view.

1 Like

Re: The First Race On Earth by anonymous6(f): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
imsaneuk: The 5 races came from Africa, now the argument over who was the first race, is daft.
Now their are people who believe the black race Was first and others who believe one of the other races was first.
Now is it racist to say, yes we was first race on earth, or to simply say we don't no the first race.
You have 3 view's, Adam and Eve, evolution, and aliens put us here, god does not state what skin colour Adam and eve were.
Is it not easier to accept that humanity started out in Africa.
What is your view.

Couldn't have said it any better myself, you are right. It has been proven the first humans are from Africa, any one who debates that is in lala land but different races have evolved since then though from Africa, which has lead to differences in opinions and competition to show superiority.
Re: The First Race On Earth by ezeagu(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
If you follow race, then Africans are not of one race. Yes, even the dark ones. The out of Africa theory suggests that everyone, including West Africans, descend from the San or "Capoid" people, these people:

Re: The First Race On Earth by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
in my opinion evolution has taken place but i higly doubt the out of Africa heory. because ape-likeancestor skeletons have been found across the globe. also i have some other theories hihc i wont explain here because "some" people might take offence. .
Re: The First Race On Earth by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
anonymous6:

Couldn't have said it any better myself, you are right. It has been proven the first humans are from Africa, any one who debates that is in lala land but different races have evolved since then though from Africa, which has lead to differences in opinions and competition to show superiority.

Did you ever stop to think that climate and Sea Level could be the reason that the oldest living "first human" skeletal evidence is "Only" visible in certain parts of the world(Africa) because of such?

What If(....)....The oldest Living Skeletal Human Remains are Residing somewhere covered in the Snowy Arctic Mountains or are Underneath Water from sea Level change in a Cold Climate of the World.

...How would we ever know?....

Africa has so much "historical skeletal findings" not because it is the oldest living part of the world...but because it's climate. (They Have Remained Visible and Easier to Find)

Nobody Knows For Certain, it's all theory, And Above is mines.
Re: The First Race On Earth by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
Based on Human Evolution, human beings are growing bigger stronger faster, taller and more athletic then we were hundreds, and thousands of years ago...

You take a look at the Average Heights of Humans. from lets say...even 80 years ago...you will see progression.

So based on this ^...it would seem backwards to assume East Asians some how came from Black Africans...

Why would we evolve and become smaller....If history and science shows us..man is continuing to grow bigger

There are many holes in the "Everyone is from Africa" Theory.....

Be careful when you are told you are "the original"...the "first man"....the "first human"...

It's a BackHanded Compliment...that supports Racial Superiority by "Lack of Evolution".

Be careful when you preach what you believe is black pride...when in truth it is scientific fallacy.

Evolution Goes Fowards Not Backwards....

Once again though, nobody knows for certain..this is all theory.

Re: The First Race On Earth by PhysicsQED(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
~Royal~:
Based on Human Evolution, human beings are growing bigger stronger faster, taller and more athletic then we were hundreds, and thousands of years ago...

True.

You take a look at the Average Heights of Humans. from lets say...even 80 years ago...you will see progression.

I don't think that would really be due to evolution though. Improvements in standard of living and diet probably.

So based on this ^...it would seem backwards to assume East Asians some how came from Black Africans...

They didn't. Modern black Africans didn't exist many tens of thousands of years ago.

Evolution Goes Fowards Not Backwards....

Whatever helps you better survive and go on to reproduce is the direction evolution takes. Even if it means screwing up your blood cell shape.
Re: The First Race On Earth by anonymous6(f): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
~Royal~:

Did you ever stop to think that climate and Sea Level could be the reason that the oldest living "first human" skeletal evidence is "Only" visible in certain parts of the world(Africa) because of such?

Climate yes but sea levels maybe
Re: The First Race On Earth by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2012

Improvements in standard of living and diet probably.

100% true..^ North Korea and South Korea are perfect example of Diet and Quality of Life Improving Height.

Whatever helps you better survive and go on to reproduce is the direction evolution takes. Even if it means screwing up your blood cell shape.

That wouldn't be considered Evolution then, it would be considered Adaptation.

Adaptation, isn't always Evolution ~ But Evolution is always Adaptation.
Re: The First Race On Earth by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
^^^^^^yes you got it right. i think there is a chance that different main racial groups developed around the same time in different parts of the world. for example a Polnesian "mother" group in SOuth-East Asia, a Chinese/Mongoloid "mother" group in East Asia, an Indo-Aryan/Dardic "mother" group in Central Asia, a Dal-Riadic/Celtic "mother" group in Western Europe, the Isles and Ireland, Eurasian/Caucasian "mother" group in Eastern Europe, a proto Germanic "mother" group in Central Europe, A Bantu "mother" group in Eastern Africa, A Nilotic "mother" Group in North-Central Africa, A "pygmy "mother" group in Central Africa, A Berber-Egyptian "mother" group in North Africa, A Cushtic "mother" group in North East AFrica, etc.. and so on and so forth. .

also on my many travels, i have noticed a very strange phenomena which throws light on Evolution. it is to be noticed that the native new-world apes of different regions in the World resempbe in certain apperances and characteristics, to the original natives of the particular strip of land. i may be wrpng, but the resemblance is astounding! if i am right, it might go on to prove my theory of separate races evolving around the world around the same time due to the fact that the native humans and the native apes/monkeys of aparticular area might share a common ancestry. (note: i said common ancestry, i didnt say that the humans are descended from these new-world primates). .

let me demonstrate a few examples:

Polynesian Orangutang and Native Polynesian Dayak Child & Malay Baby (note the similarities in the almond-shaped eyes and the flat nose)

Japanese Macaque members of the Japanese Ainu Tribe (the original inhabitants of Japan, before todays ethnic Japanese invaded from mainland China and brought land from the Ainu)

[img]http://2.bp..com/_fQEdeGjffmE/TPV5LhpMmOI/AAAAAAAADr4/yjy3YuNvAf0/s1600/9-Amazing-Things-About-the-Ainu-People-2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://robertlindsay.files./2011/05/ainucouple.jpg[/img]

African Bantu man & East-Central African Gorilla

Note: all my above postings are purely for Scientific works. i am not making fun of anyone. i respect all of you. no wait, i mean most of you. .
Re: The First Race On Earth by odumchi: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
I don't think the bible should be taken literally when discussing the origin of human beings. The bible gives two creation accounts: one detailed and the other not. In the detailed one, the origin of humanity was said to be inbetween the Tigris and Euphrates rivers (Mesopotamia). However, science tells us that it's in the Great Rift Valley in East Africa.

Not to choose sides, but people shouldn't take the bible word for word because it's purpose is to use stories to explain certain truths. In the Creation Story, the moral was simply that God created man.
Re: The First Race On Earth by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2012
odumchi: I don't think the bible should be taken literally when discussing the origin of human beings. The bible gives two creation accounts: one detailed and the other not. In the detailed one, the origin of humanity was said to be inbetween the Tigris and Euphrates rivers (Mesopotamia). However, science tells us that it's in the Great Rift Valley in East Africa.

Not to choose sides, but people shouldn't take the bible word for word because it's purpose is to use stories to explain certain truths. In the Creation Story, the moral was simply that God created man.

i dont think anything in the bible should take seriously. imagine infinite species of animals, insects, bird, etc fitting in one wooden boat. .smh tongue
Re: The First Race On Earth by amor4ce(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA, more pictures please...
Re: The First Race On Earth by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
Humanoids are actually alien's experiment. Each creator, made his specie of human and place them in certain locations and they cross-breed, as other animals. The bible hold some truth when it stated. "Let 'us' make man in 'our' own image".
Re: The First Race On Earth by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i dont think anything in the bible should take seriously. imagine infinite species of animals, insects, bird, etc fitting in one wooden boat. .smh tongue
That story is true, what is wrong is believing that Noah's family was the only surviving humans but remember it was not the days of internet so they may not have known that other humans existed in other parts of the planet. Read my thesis about humanoids as alien's experiment and you will understand better.
Re: The First Race On Earth by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:51am On Aug 02, 2012
amor4ce: PAGAN 9JA, more pictures please...

unfortunately i cant because the foolish mod has already banned me twice for posting those pictures. he doesnt realise the scientific importance of my claims. it is sad. sad
Re: The First Race On Earth by odumchi: 4:21am On Aug 02, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

unfortunately i cant because the foolish mod has already banned me twice for posting those pictures. he doesnt realise the scientific importance of my claims. it is sad. sad

No "foolish mod" banned you. The website's anti spam bot banned you because your post was lengthy and it confused it for spam.
Re: The First Race On Earth by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:39am On Aug 02, 2012
odumchi:

No "foolish mod" banned you. The website's anti spam bot banned you because your post was lengthy and it confused it for spam.

oh well then thats great. ij ust realised my post reappeared suddenly. anyways, sorry mods if i have offended you.

however i still dont understand why it said on my profile when i was temprarily banned that a MOD had done it.. strange but anyways nevermind. .:/
Re: The First Race On Earth by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2012
amor4ce: PAGAN 9JA, more pictures please...

well ok then . . .as you see i left out the europeans from my example. the fact is that i realised that todays europeans are not the same as those that were say, 1500 years back. the europeans have lost their tribes and ethnic groups. therefore the distinct characteristics of an indigene associated with one particular place have largely been lost. as for the Natives of Canada, Alaska, North America and SOuth America, it is also very difficult because they seem to have migrated from the Mongoloid groups in Central Asia. however ill try to get more picturs on todays indigenes from our 3rd world nations.
Re: The First Race On Earth by PhysicsQED(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
Pagan, I just saw your post.

You're serious about this?
Re: The First Race On Earth by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
PhysicsQED: Pagan, I just saw your post.

You're serious about this?

yes i am serious. however, my being serious does not imply that this is fact. i am still working on it.

another piece of evidence i have is that, one must also notice that around these emerging racial groups, different greater civilizations and lesser cultures emerged.

4 main civiliztions are:

-The Mesopotamian Civilzation (modern-day Iraq)

-The Egyptian Civilization

-The Indus Valley Civilization (modern-day India)

-The Hwang-Ho Civiliztion (modern-day China)

other lesser cultures are:

-The Nok Culture (modern-day Nigeria), etc. .
Re: The First Race On Earth by PhysicsQED(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
Pagan, there are also people who facially resemble dogs, horses (hence the expression "horse faced"), and birds in some ways.

Of course some primates are going to resemble humans. That's nothing extraordinary. Furthermore, I doubt that the primates you posted were really closer in appearance to only the local group of humans around them than to other humans.
Re: The First Race On Earth by PhysicsQED(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
But on closer inspection, I need to make one comment. Humans and apes have certain obvious external physical similarities. If an ape was to get slanted eyes (epicanthic folds) to protect their eyes from the harsh environment, or wider nostrils, it may be under the same evolutionary pressures as the humans in that area got those traits, and since the two creatures (man and monkey) share some similarity in facial organs, these adaptations would probably manifest themselves the same way.

The subtle similarities you noticed are probably evidence of convergent evolution, rather than evidence for separate origins of humans.
Re: The First Race On Earth by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
PhysicsQED: Pagan, there are also people who facially resemble dogs, horses (hence the expression "horse faced"wink, and birds in some ways.

Of course some primates are going to resemble humans. That's nothing extraordinary. Furthermore, I doubt that the primates you posted were really closer in appearance to only the local group of humans around them than to other humans.

cmon, we are not talking about one or two people here. it is time we get a bit realistic. we are talking about entire races and ethnic groups.:/

and your doubts are baseless because for example, the orangutans dwell in places dominated entirely by Polynesian/Malay peoples. same case with the other two. However you might say that i am misled with the Japanese case. but in truth be honest, i am not, because todays "Japanese" are those that have migrated from aminland China and have formed and gradually you can say "evolved" into a separate ethnic group. Even the Japanese recognise the fact that the original inhabitants of Japan were the tribes such as the Ainuu, from whom they purchased the land. The Ainuu are extremely different to todays Japanese, however very few Pure Ainuu survive today due to failed Japanese policies concerning the indigenes. .
Re: The First Race On Earth by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
PhysicsQED: But on closer inspection, I need to make one comment. Humans and apes have certain obvious external physical similarities. If an ape was to get slanted eyes (epicanthic folds) to protect their eyes from the harsh environment, or wider nostrils, it may be under the same evolutionary pressures as the humans in that area got those traits, and since the two creatures (man and monkey) share some similarity in facial organs, these adaptations would probably manifest themselves the same way.

The subtle similarities you noticed are probably evidence of convergent evolution, rather than evidence for separate origins of humans.

now this may be possible. but the rest of the native animals have not all developed slanting eyes, etc. . the reason why i chose members of the ape faimly is because there could be a possible connection between them and the natives. again, we are still at the early stages and i cant say anything much now. .
Re: The First Race On Earth by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
I love That Native Ape Native People Post......I brought up something very similar on another forum.

Many People got Offended

Interesting.

Ill read the rest of this thread later when i get some free time.

Good Read.
Re: The First Race On Earth by pleep(m): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2012
Those pictures were disgusting. Pagan9ja it is quite clear that you have troll tendencies.
Re: The First Race On Earth by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2012
pleep: Those pictures were disgusting. Pagan9ja it is quite clear that you have troll tendencies.

and what is so disgusting. just because they are apes look at your face int the mirror and then post. angry

1 Like

Re: The First Race On Earth by esere826: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
1) I think its absurd to think that races are permanently associated with certain regions
2)I also think its absurd to think that races are a constant, and have always been constantly defined

First of all, what is a race? I would imagine that it is made up of people that 'generally' share common features. These features are establisled amongst the group only because of intermarriage.

I woulld expect that if a a set of mixed-race black/chinese intermarry amongst themselves to a certain generation and population size, a race would have been said to have been established.

So, assuming adam and eve were the first people (me I believe o), they would not neccesarily have had the features or colurs of any of the present day men. In fact, it is not impossible that they were green (that is if this is genetically possible cheesy)

In conclusion, none of the races present might actually be a true representation of the original race. Shekina
Re: The First Race On Earth by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2012
^^

no in my opinion such a full-scale admixture will result in a weaker population which will eventually die out due to disease. i have notied how mixed people generally fall sick more frequently unlike full-blooded tribals. they also tend to suffer from newer diseases. this is why the west has some of the most rarest diseases ever known and new ones keep forming due to mutation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend / What Is Odogwu; Why Do Igbo Guys Call Themselves That / Olubadan And Traditional Chiefs Fight Over Masquerade Directive In Ibadan.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.