Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Bokoharam Is Not Nigeria's Problem, The US Is. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Is Not Nigeria's Problem, The US Is. (617 Views)

BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bokoharam Is Not Nigeria's Problem, The US Is. by ememonl(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
A lot of us have become so engrossed in blaming Bokoharam and the North for
Nigeria's problems. Including me, but that was before i came across the detailed article in
the link below.

Lets have a little teaser, do you really think the ragg taggly boys led by Mohammed Yusuf, are still
the same boys perpetrating this bombing acts today?

Guys lets open our eyes and not let them fool us again.

These guys can be desperate whe they want to get something done. Take this for example;

Mainstream Media Caught Again Photoshopping Images To Sell Syria War

http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-a-cia-covert-operation-americas-destabilization-plots-against-nigeria-greenwhite-coalition-2/#axzz22JLrBwGU
Re: Bokoharam Is Not Nigeria's Problem, The US Is. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
When I look at a seductive naked truth,I dont see why I will fall for a slaggy-bosom article for clarification.
Re: Bokoharam Is Not Nigeria's Problem, The US Is. by dasparrow: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
ememonl: A lot of us have become so engrossed in blaming Bokoharam and the North for
Nigeria's problems. Including me, but that was before i came across the detailed article in
the link below.

Lets have a little teaser, do you really think the ragg taggly boys led by Mohammed Yusuf, are still
the same boys perpetrating this bombing acts today?

Guys lets open our eyes and not let them fool us again.

These guys can be desperate whe they want to get something done. Take this for example;

Mainstream Media Caught Again Photoshopping Images To Sell Syria War

http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-a-cia-covert-operation-americas-destabilization-plots-against-nigeria-greenwhite-coalition-2/#axzz22JLrBwGU

We already know that america and the western media are crooks. Its nothing new. Read pakalertpress.com and you will be amazed by all the filthy things american government engage in undercover. One day however, they will be exposed because everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner. God does not sleep.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Offers To End Boko Haram / News Flash: After The Gold Rush By The USA & Jamaica...Nigeria Declares / PDP Begins Ondo Governorship Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.