Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,140 members, 7,863,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Halima Abubakar Takes Slyvia Nduka For ‘mistress’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Takes Slyvia Nduka For ‘mistress’ (1954 Views)

Halima Abubakar Now A Proud ‘mother (PHOTOS) / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Takes Slyvia Nduka For ‘mistress’ by amakaikeng(f): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2012
Halima Abubakar is back to location to conclude the shoot of her multimillion naira movie, MISTRESSES. Surprisingly, Slyvia Nduka the winner of the 2011 edition of the most beautiful girl in Nigeria {MBGN}, also makes a début into the movies in Halima’s ‘Mistress.’

Surprised that Sylvia is giving a shot at acting hun? Same reaction I got when I was exclusively informed. Now, I know ya’all can’t wait to see the movie but you can be rest assured that it’ll be a hit.

AIB was told the storyline is fantastic one and fans can be rest assured that Halima is making double that the movie comes out right. Continue to see more photos from the movie location here http://amakaikenga..com/2012/08/halima-abubakar-takes-slyvia-nduka-for.html

Re: Halima Abubakar Takes Slyvia Nduka For ‘mistress’ by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
Sylvia is putting her hands everywhere. She also has a weave line lol. $$$$

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Beyoncé Feud: The Untold Story / I Was Misconstrued-Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out / Paul Okoye Of P-square Blasts Blogger Linda Ikeji Over Fake Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.