Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ (6819 Views)

See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) / Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail / DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by ayoola2002(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2012
All these people have collapse this country, i wonder how bank lend them millions of naira without tangible reason, while some pple need just N5000 to start business.
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by DExplorer1: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

Huh!!!

I know you read my post, but I am now forced to ask you if YOU UNDERSTOOD MY POST?! There is a big sea between reading and understanding what you read. If you didnt, then come out and nicely ask me to explain and not for you to cover your lack of understaning with rudeness.

It's obvious you've been so blind to my comments and unwavering stand in regards to this administration. If you don't know me, go on my profile and view my posts. Ok

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by Idokojimmy: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2012
Criminals like him should be locked up for ever. Operation clean Naija is ongoing. The court should also accelerate the process and convict those found guilty. Others need to be taught some lessons
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by Okijajuju1(m): 9:56am On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

It's obvious you've been so blind to my comments and unwavering stand in regards to this administration. If you don't know me, go on my profile and view my posts. Ok

Look, I am not fighting with you... All I want you to do is RE-READ and this time, try and UNDERSTAND this post of mine...

Okija_juju:
I am glad you can see through the Boko Haram smoke screen that GEJ is indeed working!

Goodluck

Nuff said...
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2012
I propose 100% subsidy removal.
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by jmaine: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

You misunderstood the famed Juju maestro called Okija grin . .

He never meant any harm to your robust stance
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by Okijajuju1(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2012
Billyonaire: I propose 100% subsidy removal.

I propose 100% removal and a full deregulation of the downstream sector..
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by DExplorer1: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2012
jmaine:

You misunderstood the famed Juju maestro called Okija grin . .

He never meant any harm to your robust stance
He sounded like Buhari's spokesman. Just on guard bro! Goodmorning

Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by bizideas2(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2012
ANY-PEN :
So someone can attain this level of crookedness with EFCC awareness & still walk the streets of this country.

He owes bank several millions of naira & still did business with the FG. Na wa o!

Thief borrow thief money & if the second thief no pay back the first theif no fit shout. These are the same banks that won't borrow genuine business owners money @ a resonable interest rate still Sanusi in all his intelligence have no policy he can enforce to correct this instead he's shouting "we must remove subsidy before we can survive".

In this country, pathetic things happen!
Yes indeed. Went to one of the banks with a proposal on large commercial farming activity(agric.loan) for assistance and the officer in charge told me in clear terms that I will need to bribe the OGA and him before I will be able to get the loan. Left the place angry and sad. It now occurred to me that one of the major reasons why people hardly pay back loan they collect is because they have shared the money by bribing the committee of givers.

Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

I propose 100% removal and a full deregulation of the downstream sector..
Yes bro. Once the deregulation is completed, private refineries will spring up everywhere and the competition will bring down the price of the petroleum products.
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by DExplorer1: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

Look, I am not fighting with you... All I want you to do is RE-READ and this time, try and UNDERSTAND this post of mine...

Goodluck

Nuff said...

Got no carks with you dude. Goodluck to you too!

Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by phildon: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2012
The earlier we understand that corruption is WAZOBIA, the better
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by alaoeri: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2012
Confirmed crook, definitely the guy is fronting for some big fish because without their backing he won't be successful in all his dealings like this.
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by jmaine: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

He sounded like Buhari's spokesman. Just on guard bro! Goodmorning.

LOL . . .Bros Okija no send that failed project at all grin . . . .

Meanwhile, morning bros . . .we still tanda solidly behind oga Jona . . .No shaking . . .
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by Okijajuju1(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Yes bro. Once the deregulation is completed, private refineries will spring up everywhere and the competition will bring down the price of the petroleum products.

Kinda like it happened with the Telecoms sector.. From 50Naira per minute to almost free calls to even international numbers... The problem with the removal of the subsidy in January was many Nigerians couldnt look beyond the pump price of fuel and see the much bigger picture that was ahead..
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by Okijajuju1(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2012
jmaine:

Meanwhile, morning bros . . .we still tanda solidly behind oga Jona . . .No shaking . . .

Bros.. Na Fresh Air sure pass.. grin

I dey re-dail your hailing o!! grin
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by jmaine: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

Bros.. Na Fresh Air sure pass.. grin

I dey re-dail your hailing o!! grin

Na soo . .any person wey no like am fit go hug wet transformer cos light don dey na cheesy . .

Or better still, the person fit go 3rd Mainland bridge go do frog jump for express; afterall, them don block some section grin

Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by Melahou(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2012
story that touches the heart
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by DExplorer1: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2012
jmaine:

On point bro, GEJ remains the man, going steady and hitting them hard. OKIJA_JUJU, my apologies!

Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by Okijajuju1(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

On point bro, GEJ remains the man, going steady and hitting them hard. OKIJA_JUJU, my apologies!

Apologies Accepted..

@ Jamaine; Your crase don mature sha!! grin

But as you talk, Anybody wey no dey feel the FRESH AIR wey dey blow, make ehn no blame Jonathan, na the mess wey the person mess dey spoil ehn own breeze. grin
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by DExplorer1: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2012
Chei pipo don confused dem tink say na d imaginary '40 man laptop' get thread. C'mon people we don't attack, we only take you on facts and accurate presentation of your opinions.

Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by mikeywise(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2012
Bats are just everywhere on dis thread looking for blood to suck. U guys aint getting no blood today.
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by bizgynbala(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2012
GEJ and friends... A folly of crooks.... Do u think I'm suprised ?
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by jmaine: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

Apologies Accepted..

@ Jamaine; Your crase don mature sha!! grin

But as you talk, Anybody wey no dey feel the FRESH AIR wey dey blow, make ehn no blame Jonathan, na the mess wey the person mess dey spoil ehn own breeze. grin

LOL . . . . .
Re: Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ by MrMotor: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2012
Oh boy.. see General Gej boys on rampage, I wan join diz fresh air thing.. how much go dey land for my pocket daily? undecided

President Shagari Is Overthrown===> Sani Abacha Coup Speech / OMG! They Said This Happened On A Road In Dubai (photos) / Stop Parading Self As South-West Party Leader, Accord Party Tells Doyin Okupe