Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (110147 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by nedbert(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
eddyhaze: This is nice! Did u trade only one currency?
no uc,nu,gu,eu,,the signals that confirms the strategy http://www.forexpros.com/technical/technical-summary
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ruggedcuzz: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
nedbert: after today trade,i think i have decided to stay off the asian session,,quess liquidity is very low havent won in that session,,but trade the asian=london overlap session and the us-london,,despite bom no gree me,had a winning of 7-1,tradin 9am and 2pm,,while i lost twice in asian session,,so lets keep tryin and also try and come out with what works better for the strategy,,liquidity is a good factor to consider,,lets try and consider that and also go for a trading session where liquidity will be okay..thanks all
D questn nw is what value of liquidity is okay to trade
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by eddyhaze(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
D questn nw is what value of liquidity is okay to trade
That is one ting sha!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
Welldone mentor.,what percentage range is low to avoid trading and what %tage is high enough to trade?... Is it when %tage is less than avrg that we avoid trading and trade when above avrg?
well, I just realised that when it is crossing 40 upward, d market is liquid, if it continues rising. what forexfactory did was to get data of trade from some selected brokers.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
I can now see pple chopping BOM money due to d continuos fall in usd. happy greens o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
dagr8:
I cant wait 4 dat Bom party o.
Pls let us continue chopping BOM money abeg. grin grin grin
Waoh. Pple don dey talk of party o. Me I go chop turkey and drink malt o.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by kupsonrex: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
rightlagos: Waoh. Pple don dey talk of party o. Me I go chop turkey and drink malt o.

God dey oooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
moneyandleads: HELLO EVERYONE I AM NEW HERE AND I THINK I AM LIKING WHAT I SEE HERE PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE TO SUCCEED ONLINE, PLEASE I WANT TO MAKE SO LITTLE MONEY TO GO BY SINCE THE JOBS ARE NOT 4TH COMING PLS WILL ANYBODY BE KIND A ENUF TO GIVE ME A BRIEF SUMMARY ON HOW TO USE THIS SIGNALS, WHERE TO USE IT TO MAKE MONEY AND HOW TO PLACE IT, MY NAME IS EMMANUEL AND I WILL APPRECIATE ANY HELP, THANKS ALOT

I feel for u bro.

We are one family here.

Just read through season 2 and 3. Or join group. Send an email to nairalandbom@googlegroups.com

We will send u all you need. But be a regular here.

Frawzey.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
BOM NO WAN MEK I CHOP MORE BEFORE I SLEEP O. "The system is missing critical pricing information. Please try again in a few minutes".
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
naijaobi: BOM NO WAN MEK I CHOP MORE BEFORE I SLEEP O. "The system is missing critical pricing information. Please try again in a few minutes".

Hah, at this time u still wan chop? grin grin grin

Abeg take it easy o, to do this thing too much sometimes no good o. This na time to count your blessings, do your evaluations and wait for another day.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
Its really nice to see that guys chopped today despite BOM's effort to jeopardize our winnings. TOmorrow will be better.

@naijaobi. Bros drop that touch/no touch bomb you talk about, we waiting.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
toluxa1: Its really nice to see that guys chopped today despite BOM's effort to jeopardize our winnings. TOmorrow will be better.

I second cool cool cool
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
dukellan:

Hah, at this time u still wan chop? grin grin grin

Abeg take it easy o, to do this thing too much sometimes no good o. This na time to count your blessings, do your evaluations and wait for another day.
THANK YOU SIR...NA WETIN I GO DO NOW BE THAT
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
toluxa1: Its really nice to see that guys chopped today despite BOM's effort to jeopardize our winnings. TOmorrow will be better.

I USE FXPRO MT4 PLATFORM (15MIN TF) TO KNOW THE MOVEMENT OF THE MARKET AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME..I THEN BET FOR THE PARTICULAR CURRENCY PAIRS TO TOUCH/NOT TO TOUCH 30PIPS(COULD BE 3 PIPS DEPENDING ON THE CURRENCY PAIR.)
LIKE I PLACED A BET THAT USDJPY WILL NOT TOUCH 10 PIPS ABOVE WHAT IT IS AT THAT TIME COS FROM THE CHART I KNOW ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR IT TO TOUCH THAT IN 20 MINS...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
naijaobi:
THANK YOU SIR...NA WETIN I GO DO NOW BE THAT

Me na small boy, abeg, I de look up to all you big timers. I took time over the weekend to read through the previous seasons, stopped somewhere at season 3. Wow, what a journey! Kudos to all u old timers. E no easy!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
JUST CHOPPED A BET THAT AUDUSD TOUCHES -3PIPS BELOW THE BET PRICE...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
USD/JPY does not touch 77.752 before 20:37:27 GMT on 11-Sep-12. CURRENT PRICE 77.742
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
naijaobi:

I USE FXPRO MT4 PLATFORM (15MIN TF) TO KNOW THE MOVEMENT OF THE MARKET AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME..I THEN BET FOR THE PARTICULAR CURRENCY PAIRS TO TOUCH/NOT TO TOUCH 30PIPS(COULD BE 3 PIPS DEPENDING ON THE CURRENCY PAIR.)
LIKE I PLACED A BET THAT USDJPY WILL NOT TOUCH 10 PIPS ABOVE WHAT IT IS AT THAT TIME COS FROM THE CHART I KNOW ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR IT TO TOUCH THAT IN 20 MINS...

Naijaobi, seriously we think alike, have similar strategies. I suppose I was a little unlucky because even though my barrier was theoretically untouchable, price just acted funny, jumped up and touched it, then still came down and closed well below angry angry angry

So, well, except in periods of extremely low volatility that touch/no touch would not be one for me undecided undecided undecided
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
dukellan:

Naijaobi, seriously we think alike, have similar strategies. I suppose I was a little unlucky because even though my barrier was theoretically untouchable, price just acted funny, jumped up and touched it, then still came down and closed well below angry angry angry

So, well, except in periods of extremely low volatility that touch/no touch would not be one for me undecided undecided undecided
I JUST TAKE IT EASY..I LOOK AT MY CHART VERY WELL BEFORE JUMPING IN.. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH AV NOT LOST A SINGLE BET WITH IT..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
naijaobi: USD/JPY does not touch 77.752 before 20:37:27 GMT on 11-Sep-12. CURRENT PRICE 77.742
MY FIRST LOSS WITH THIS....BUT NOTHING SHA...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
I'LL JUMP IN AGAIN DURING ASIAN SESSION.....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2012
I think the best way to use touch/no touch is for a period of 24 hours or more. If you access BOM during the Asian Session, you'll find that they allow touch/no touch for zero days. What is do is get the average true range for the past 14 days. Check the 4hr and daily charts to see overall trend direction. Add or subtract ATR to the current price depending on what I perceive would be the overall direction for that day and place my bet. It has never failed.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
naijaobi: I'LL JUMP IN AGAIN DURING ASIAN SESSION.....

I'm glad its working for you. I like your determination smiley smiley smiley
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 12:57am On Sep 12, 2012
dukellan: I think the best way to use touch/no touch is for a period of 24 hours or more. If you access BOM during the Asian Session, you'll find that they allow touch/no touch for zero days. What is do is get the average true range for the past 14 days. Check the 4hr and daily charts to see overall trend direction. Add or subtract ATR to the current price depending on what I perceive would be the overall direction for that day and place my bet. It has never failed.
i agree wit u.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by spacebaba: 1:25am On Sep 12, 2012
@dukelan aw do u get d Atr for 14days and aw do u determine ur trend directn,i mean wat do ur chat lul laik.tanx
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Osteve2(m): 1:39am On Sep 12, 2012
3 sure bets don go upon: The system is missing critical pricing information. Please try again in a few minutes. Seems BOM dey crazy o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 1:57am On Sep 12, 2012
O'steve:
3 sure bets don go upon: The system is missing critical pricing information. Please try again in a few minutes. Seems BOM dey crazy o
i wan buy aud usd, it tell me critical condition, i come change am to eur usd. e go. i come chop their money. those pple no like as d market dey move for one direction o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 1:59am On Sep 12, 2012
O'steve:

Up till now? But mine has not been doing that o, I have not tried it today though.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 2:00am On Sep 12, 2012
rightlagos: i wan buy aud usd, it tell me critical condition, i come change am to eur usd. e go. i come chop their money. those pple no like as d market dey move for one direction o

This one wey una don dey chop money early momo like this, I no go boot my lappy so? Make I chill till morning sha.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 2:47am On Sep 12, 2012
toluxa1:

This one wey una don dey chop money early momo like this, I no go boot my lappy so? Make I chill till morning sha.
na cos sleep no wan catch me, i just say make i see wetin dey happen for inside d obodo market o. strong green come form like play play
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 5:15am On Sep 12, 2012
naijaobi:

I guess u can also use d Forexpros signal we are using to kno d direction of d market. Dats wat i do use but d profit/return is small anyway. For instance NU moved up over 50pips yesterday wen Forexpros showed strong buy. a Touch bet will make sense there. to be on a safer side i choose like 10-15 pips up and d duration to be 3days.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 5:24am On Sep 12, 2012
dukellan: I think the best way to use touch/no touch is for a period of 24 hours or more. If you access BOM during the Asian Session, you'll find that they allow touch/no touch for zero days. What is do is get the average true range for the past 14 days. Check the 4hr and daily charts to see overall trend direction. Add or subtract ATR to the current price depending on what I perceive would be the overall direction for that day and place my bet. It has never failed.
i am interested in this. May b u shud shed more light for d house to understand better

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (104) (Reply)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.