Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (110132 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
Just won on d fall of AUD/USD.... U WONT LOOSE, IF ONLY U DISCOVER A TRUE TREND. cool GBP/USD FALLING, WILL SOON TREND UP, ALSO EUR/CAD
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2012
saintfaculty: Just won on d fall of AUD/USD.... U WONT LOOSE, IF ONLY U DISCOVER A TRUE TREND. cool GBP/USD FALLING, WILL SOON TREND UP, ALSO EUR/CAD
Wow! I can see u av bin doing great wit ur strategy. I guess it will b better if u begin to drop alert on it,with the entry price and bet duration. By this those of us who want to learn the strategy will even understand u better.
Testimonial of ur winnings is good bt u can go a step further.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
But i droped how its done.....

-I open all the pairs available @ bom on my chart, i set my TF TO M5
-Once i discover a trend which i droped pics how it looks, i wait till it start going towards the opposite direction, then i enter 1, 2 or 3hr bet on bom. i prefare 1 & 2 though.

Thats what i did an still doing now....

currently watching the following pairs...
EUR/CAD
GBP/USD
AUD/JPY
USD/JPY
USD/CAD
They show serious trends on 5min chart, monitor it, when it start trending towards the oposite direction, u jump in. Those that is falling will rise and vice-verse
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
check this out

They have been falling hard, they will soon start rising, just cool
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by sympathy55(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
saintfaculty: I HAVE BEEN USING THIS STRATEGY FOR A WHILE NOW SURE WIN WIN WIN STRATEGY %98

I call it.....

Following the TREND strategy
I believe everyone here is alrady familiar with his/her chart, no long talk...

* Open up your chart and open all pairs available @ bom(betonmarkets) on your chart...
* Start monitoring it, once u DISCOVER A trend... I believe u know what a trend is
It looks like dis......

Once u discover a trend, just place a bet on bom for 2 or 3 hours and bounce out, come back later to collect your money from bom.

THIS IS MY SURE STRATEGY, I HAVE NEVER LOST WITH THIS....

Note: High impact news release might affect trends... so watch out, make sure u check if there is any high impact news b4 u place a bet on a trend...

IF U STICK TO THIS NOTE.... U HAVE NO CAUSE TO LOOSE WITH THIS, U CAN GET UPTO 8-10N TRENDS EVERY DAY, I DONT HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD, BUT I MEET 3-4 TRENDS DAILY.... Add it to what u a;ready have, we must chop bom dey go.....

All thanks to SILVERBOY
PLS PM ME YOUR NUMBER
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Osteve2(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
bendazum:

You're a buffoon.As if you know what scamming is.Let anybody that says I scammed them speak up.If I didn't scam you and you say I scammed you. May you, your generation never see good until you die a shameful death!!
Ben,becareful. A word is sufficient...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by INFO70: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
meritdee:

The expected deviation wasn't met

how do u calculate the deviation?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by INFO70: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
pls maintain peace in this house. All warring parties shd forget and forgive one another. Lets be focus. I need more green no shocked shocked shocked
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
INFO70:

how do u calculate the deviation?

I just follow Henry liu calculation
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ibnquasale(m): 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
plenty professionals here, but none is ready to help me.... ordinary chart i cant read... anyone to help me out?
kinldy pm ur number to me, or send it to ibnquasale@yahoo.com.... thanks in advance
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
ibnquasale: plenty professionals here, but none is ready to help me.... ordinary chart i cant read... anyone to help me out?
kinldy pm ur number to me, or send it to ibnquasale@yahoo.com.... thanks in advance

Download MT4 forex platform from any broker, register a demo account and begin to read about chats and technical analysis... You have to understand FOREX before starting this biz... Got to babypipsDOTcom, pass tru their skool, when you graduate, then you can come back here with your head held high.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
I think its time to sleep, AUD news coming soon and some minutes to NFP day... I can just sit and watch how the market moves tomorrow and not enter any inviting offer... NFP day! You just have to be very careful.... Made my target for the week already...

Cheers Great minds
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ibnquasale(m): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
meritdee:

Download MT4 forex platform from any broker, register a demo account and begin to read about chats and technical analysis... You have to understand FOREX before starting this biz... Got to babypipsDOTcom, pass tru their skool, when you graduate, then you can come back here with your head held high.

Thanks so very much.....GOD BLESS YOU.... i already have mt4, let me now visit babypipsDOTcom to know how to read chart... GOD BLESS u bro!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2012
ibnquasale:

Thanks so very much.....GOD BLESS YOU.... i already have mt4, let me now visit babypipsDOTcom to know how to read chart... GOD BLESS u bro!

Amen! and you too...

Good night everyone grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jjking: 12:14am On Nov 02, 2012
meritdee]I think its time to sleep, AUD news coming soon and some minutes to NFP day... I can just sit and watch how the market moves tomorrow and not enter any inviting offer... NFP day! You just have to be very careful.... Made my target for the week already...

Cheers Great minds

Meriboss, can u kindly put me through on ur boss method, in my trade like a boss i do get some alert, but sometimes miscalculate it
Buy Alert on USDCAD[60m]
Sell Alert on EURAUD[60m]
Buy Alert on EURGBP[240m]
EURGBP M5 at 01:06:49 Current GANN SSL has changed direction to down
EURGBP H1 at 00:51:16 Current GANN SSL has changed direction to up
EURCAD: Sell condition @ 1.28918 on 4-hour chart
AUDJPY: Buy conditon @ 83.435 on 4-hour chart
USDJPY: Buy conditon @ 80.175 on 30-minute chart
NOW MY QUESTION IS CAN I ENTER THE TRADE INSTANTLY AS IT INDICATES OR SHALL I WAIT TILL THE CONFIRMATION TIME. UR GODLY MIND PLS
AND ALSO THE MEANING OF THE SOUND
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by INFO70: 12:23am On Nov 02, 2012
Guys, I have withdrawn all my money from 24options. It seems the platform is manipulated against traders (strictly my opinion). I need to concentrate on BOM.
Good night
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by wundakind(m): 5:51am On Nov 02, 2012
@meritdee do u stay in benin?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2012
jjking: meritdee]I think its time to sleep, AUD news coming soon and some minutes to NFP day... I can just sit and watch how the market moves tomorrow and not enter any inviting offer... NFP day! You just have to be very careful.... Made my target for the week already...

Cheers Great minds

Meriboss, can u kindly put me through on ur boss method, in my trade like a boss i do get some alert, but sometimes miscalculate it
Buy Alert on USDCAD[60m]
Sell Alert on EURAUD[60m]
Buy Alert on EURGBP[240m]
EURGBP M5 at 01:06:49 Current GANN SSL has changed direction to down
EURGBP H1 at 00:51:16 Current GANN SSL has changed direction to up
EURCAD: Sell condition @ 1.28918 on 4-hour chart
AUDJPY: Buy conditon @ 83.435 on 4-hour chart
USDJPY: Buy conditon @ 80.175 on 30-minute chart
NOW MY QUESTION IS CAN I ENTER THE TRADE INSTANTLY AS IT INDICATES OR SHALL I WAIT TILL THE CONFIRMATION TIME. UR GODLY MIND PLS
AND ALSO THE MEANING OF THE SOUND

Note this; the signals you get on boss are at times late, always make sure you catch the first alert on a pair before you are 80% sure its going the way the arrow points to. The second too is close... But most alerts you get immediately after the odd candle stick colour(like deep green) aside pink(sell) and light blue(buy), they are 90% sure cuz its new signal.... But make sure all the indicators in on ur chart are pointing towards the same direction before jumping in.
Concerning the sounds, the long one signals a change in the colour below and the short ones signals buy/sell or change in direction.

The boss mode is best use on 1hr to 4hr tf
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2012
wundakind: @meritdee do u stay in benin?

Nope, I stay in Lag
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mescana01: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2012
meritdee: Boss has given me 3 wins out of 3 today... And when I saw the crazy movement of GBP today, I knew whatever goes up must come down(Law of gravity)... 2 bets won from those too....

I implore people here not to follow alerts that u don't know its source. Don't be lazy, be informed and read and study. And see if you wouldn't have blamed urself if u had paid for alerts initially.... But if u are with that mind of starting with a $300 capital and u wanna use a range before the year ends(which is the greatest problem we have). Then studying the chart is not for u cuz u'd get bored and money management understanding would make u sick. So, u can go ahead and pay for alerts, stake ur money cuz u got some unfounded alerts from someone and learn ur lessons the hard way. Cuz the more you keep searching for how to turn $100 to $100,000 in 2 months would make u end up turning $1000 to nothing in 1 month...

My 2 cents
meritdee, please i will like you to hint meon how i can install bosson my metatrader4. and how i can use it. thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2012
mescana01:
meritdee, please i will like you to hint meon how i can install bosson my metatrader4. and how i can use it. thanks

Go and check between pages 68 to 80 of this thread... You'd find it there.
Welcome
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bendazum: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2012
Due to the continued plea and insistence of newbies for a comprehensive paid alert service.Bendazum alert service is here again and what's more? It's stronger than never before! Make money in dollars and join the Millionaires Club.Become financially free from debt and lack.

To subscribe,simply Make a liberty reserve payment of only $25

Account number:u5389436
Amount :$25
Thanks

Please kindly input your phone number in the memo field.
Welcome to financial freedom! [/quote]
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bendazum: 8:45am On Nov 02, 2012
Thanks to all those who have subscribed.Am set to deliver. Welcome to a new world of possibilities!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2012
I Know many of ya'll will criticize this, but e no matter... U CAN TRY IT OUT @ UR OWN RISK
We said run from runbet, yes! do run, but stick with dis. Win win win win tins....

HIGH IMPACT NEWS RELEASE-RUNBET STRATEGY DEVELOPED BY SILVERBOY

U might be wondering what this strategy is all about, mmh... it was giving to me by my brother and friend silverboy, i doubted it initially, but my account is smiling today with it. U will win if only u adhere strictly to this instructions... n Loose if u dont.

* This works only on USD/JPY AND EUR/USD
* Now this is the gist, if there is a high impact news on USD OR EUR OR JPY, u know what it does to a currency, it rockets it towards one direction...
Yes, thats what we want....

The real deal...

The runbet on BOM that works with this is ONLY Runbets up/down

Before a high impact news is released on i.e usd, just open ur chart, bom runbet platform and open USD/JPY OR EUR/USD depending on the news...
Dont be too greedy, stake only what u can afford to loose....

ONce the news is released, and its rockecting the currency pair maybe usd/jpy up, just go to your runbet up/down and choose up.

Thats it, u just won and doubled ur stake.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2012
i have been winning with this for a while now, just decided to keep it within myself in other to test it more...
Many dont use the news to trade rise and fall because of time factor, a currency might be rising in a min, and the other min it will start falling.

Reason the strategy, test it on your demo, b4 u criticize....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2012
Note; that Not all high impact news turn out to be true, so make sure that the news is really having an effect before u press the button
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by meritdee(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2012
saintfaculty: I Know many of ya'll will criticize this, but e no matter... U CAN TRY IT OUT @ UR OWN RISK
We said run from runbet, yes! do run, but stick with dis. Win win win win tins....

U might be wondering what this strategy is all about, mmh... it was giving to me by my brother and friend silverboy, i doubted it initially, but my account is smiling today with it. U will win if only u adhere strictly to this instructions... n Loose if u dont.

* Now this is the gist, if there is a high impact news on USD OR EUR OR JPY, u know what it does to a currency, it rockets it towards one direction...

The real deal...

Before a high impact news is released on i.e usd, just open ur chart, bom runbet platform and open USD/JPY OR EUR/USD depending on the news...

ONce the news is released, and its rockecting the currency pair maybe usd/jpy up, just go to your runbet up/down and choose up.

Like seriously, u were just faster than me......... Been working on this for some time now, It works truly.... I've been using my virtual to test it, had it been yesterday's news was favourable... I would have done a final test and drop it here.........
Now this is what I call research, we learn everyday. Like during NFP today, I'll give it a final try.. but its cool.

Thumbs up
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 9:19am On Nov 02, 2012
yes, i didnt use it yesterday too because the news was shallow....
I have been using it other days on my real account, seroisly its one of the best strategy to use on bom and colloect all ur lost money.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2012
Why i love this type of rubet is that u do it with your chart, unlike other which u predict assumptions.....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2012
saintfaculty: I Know many of ya'll will criticize this, but e no matter... U CAN TRY IT OUT @ UR OWN RISK

The real deal...

Kai dis guy i go give u PHD in BOMotology o... u nd dis research...dats a good 1... i must give dis a trial during NFP.. and wil do further research too
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by netawuf: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2012
[quote author=saintfaculty]Why i love this type of rubet is that u do it with your chart, unlike other which u predict assumptions....
pls whT chart ar referring to?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by saintfaculty(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2012
Missed the news, didnt prepare in time. chai, little rise though on GBP/USD

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (104) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.