Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word - Forum Games (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word (32562 Views)

Finish Off My Sentence... / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 2 / The Rhyming Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by harlos: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2013
How can we when the beat is already making its hit
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Vivly(f): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Exactly!
@albacete
You just reminded me
When I was single
I never mingled
With chibuatu
They called us couple
But we never tangled
we were so fumbled
by the whole rumble
hmmm
lemme just settle

1 Like

Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by albacete(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
^^ maybe he was afraid of his ex who might engage him in a battle

or is Chibuatu's mind so little

as a lady beetle

to make d move.? People with such minds will tell u that they can't be tailors so as not to get pierced by a needle.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Vivly(f): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Damn! Then I was still little.
I didn't want to get caught up in the middle of a wrestle by a disgruntled ex named myrtle and a gentle chibuatu
Hey you, Be the next apostle and tell us about your hustle
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by harlos: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
My hustle was full of struggles
got myself into lots of troubles
because it was hard to eat double
I had so many friends
who want to teach me how to jump the fence
i know it won't be like yhis forever so i decide to face the rest
i will survive to be the best.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Jbluv55(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
*hmmm.....new trend ryt? No more single sentences......am game wink*

Ok ya'll be forming like ya'll cud pass my test,
Why not try it out without a bullet proof vest,
And if you can't do dat why not join the rest,
The rest r those that dint make the contest,
Reason bin that they just cudnt beat me first,
And thats becos dey dint kno how 2 make jests,
And so all they do now is just to protest,
Asking me how I managed to become the best,
Some of them even decided to be pests,
But I don't care coz I already own the crest

3 Likes

Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
And thats how he sets the pace,
by throwing blah lines in our face tongue
Woulda built up a case,
cos JB is becoming a menace,
but like simply_nace,
imma sit back and watch the next phase.
Hoping he gets put into his place,
by some bad as5 babe grin

1 Like

Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by albacete(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
^^ Wow!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
Wow? cheesy
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Jbluv55(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
WOW........cool
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Jbluv55(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
And then came this chic they call Brenda,
Always thought she wud be so tender,
Not until she showed me this wasn't abt gender,
And that she came with a different agenda,
She'd only friend me if I had an apology 2 tender,
Or Else she was ready to do 'back to sender',
Well what am I to do but to surrender,
Coz this chic may soon be my defender.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Vivly(f): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
Wow! You all have changed ranks
The lines you dropped made me crack
I'm not ready to break the rank
Else the blood bank would go blank
If lyrics matter, we would play pranks
And murder whoever's nice
Lemme leave the 'anks'
It seems I've run outta lines
It's not a sign of defeat.
It's ........

1 Like

Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hey Vivly wink

JB! You ought to render an apology,
if you don't want me to cause a catastrophy,
that'll attract the mod Obinoscopy.

Thank God you've met Nitty,
He needs to tutor you on how to act gentlemanly,
so you know how to treat a lady. angry
You know, I taught him and he didn't even pay!
But he's still my baby anyway.
You too can be someday.
Just be a good boy, thats the surest way! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by harlos: 1:33am On Oct 20, 2013
Hey! People its a brown new day
common together and start the play
audience that come must have to pay
if we don't wanna trek into may

Common brendy, give it to them
yeah baby cos that's what we pledge
do as you like but don't move to the edge
wink
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by nitlad: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
This nigga speaks absent proper knowledge. . .
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by nitlad: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
I feel like shattering his skull with a wedge.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by nitlad: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
This aint no place for some witless apprentice.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by nitlad: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Neither is it an abode for indigent wannabes. . .
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by nitlad: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Its the domicile for big time MCs. cool
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by nitlad: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Here, your word-play is what earns you the Rupees.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by nitlad: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
Any tool that barges in here shall be drenched in my piss.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by nitlad: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Better take your time before you post some meaning lines.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by nitlad: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Cos if you do, you'd be treated worse than swines.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by nitlad: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
Treatment so bad you'd beg to be rather placed on the Syrian war frontlines. . .
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by nitlad: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
Or thrown into an electricity generating dam, from where you'd inevitably find you way into the turbines. . .
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Jbluv55(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Where if you r lucky you cud get rescued by Jbluv and find out that you r still fine.......
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by harlos: 12:09am On Dec 18, 2013
I want to kill someone dis night, cos he has on his forehead a death sign...
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Jbluv55(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2013
And why does my mind tell me that you were referring to a she and particularly a she's limes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by harlos: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
I guess u av been spying on me or probably following me along the line undecided
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Jbluv55(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
You neva cantell maybe I've just bin trying to prevent you from breaking ur spine cheesy cheesy
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by harlos: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Owww.thats good nd shows u care, now i can invite u without problem to my place to come nd wine nd dine wink

1 Like

Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Jbluv55(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hmmm cool now I know you are not like that other guy that behaves like Frankenstein grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? / Can You Translate This Photo Into Words? (pic) / Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.