Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word - Forum Games (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word (33748 Views)

Finish Off My Sentence... / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 2 / The Rhyming Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by harlos: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hmmm.well thank you. But the guy u mentioned, i'ven't heard of him before. Is he from Pakistan?
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Jbluv55(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2013
Nah. I think he is actually a Nigerian smiley
&ever since I came in here, he seems 2hav ran.grin
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by harlos: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
He could be afraid something is here that can cut like a knife, and you know Christmas is around the corner. Who wants to bleed like a chicken from the farm grin
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Jbluv55(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Perhaps you may need to assist me in convincing him that I am a peace-loving farmer who is willing to offer him yam.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Lionbite(m): 3:50am On Dec 30, 2013
Farming not all about crops and Barn/
there is still cow milking and rearing Ram/
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Aphrodite4(f): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Or getting spied on by Uncle Sam/
I wd stay quiet but that's not who I am /
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Jbluv55(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don't worry coz dis is NL where its hard 2SPAM,
Forget abt bin quiet coz its safe to say DAMN!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Aphrodite4(f): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Which brings us back to the farm/
To raising herds and cleaning the barn/
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Guykhena(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2014
I walked in here with my pepsi can but still can't figure out wetin una dey yarn undecided
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2014
I am posting here because I can,
So like my posts and be my fan.

Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Guykhena(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2014
fellis: I am posting here because I can,
So like my posts and be my fan.

Hehehe
. Forget the likes let me be your man come with me let's ride in my van
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2014
Guykhena: . Forget the likes let me be your man come with me let's ride in my van

I want to go but I am in a traffic jam
Maybe another day we go see and yarn

grin grin grin
Mehn, my rhyming skills are lengendary
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Aphrodite4(f): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2014
Direct flirting make u seem less a man /
U'l hv better luck if u act like u don't give a damn
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by harlos: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Opportunity comes but once. Do you know since when he has been searching and acting like he doesn't care
In return they act same way and before he knew it like a smoke they disappear into the air
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Aphrodite4(f): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Persistence, timing and mystery is always key/
It works for most ladies especially me
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Jbluv55(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Does dat mean I can actually make U my WIFEE,
And all I hav 2 do is just hav ur tym and treat U lyk my GEE wink
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Aphrodite4(f): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Not likely cos I'm just showing u the ropes/
A little skills tutorial n not getting up ur hopes
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Jbluv55(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
In that case i'll hav to look for one of the popes,
Else because of you i'll look 4 Mod Scopes,
& hope he'll tel me Aphrodite4 won't say "Nopes"
2a simple request dat I wanna be within her Periscope
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Aphrodite4(f): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Of all the things you could use to break d ice/
Be gone swag-less one b4 I open my eyes
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Jbluv55(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2014
It wouldn't hurt you to be a bit nice sad
Coz my bin swagless doesn't mean I aint wise wink
So are U still insisting I disappear in2 d skies shocked
Or was that wat I thot it was - all lies tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Aphrodite4(f): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
What u think is urs, I can't control that /
I guess I shdnt hv called u swag-less right off the bat /
I do think sm polishing wd clean up ur act /
To mk u come off as confident instead of plain wack.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by FeelDeMusic: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Whack ain't nice,
Whack ain't ok
To say to someone who's havin' a bad day.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by NoChill: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
But what about someone who just turned gay
Definitely whack is the best thing to say
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by kadree(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2018
And even the other day with Ray, she paid to slay.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by dFroshie(m): 3:53am On Nov 25, 2018
was going home to play when I see the goat been slay,I ran back to see the ray of Gbemisola the slay
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
never understand the concept of slay even when it's not clay
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by lildonn222: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
If you don't have a place to crash I've got an inn.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Boo3nity(m): 6:08am On Dec 14, 2018
* Not racist but why do unlettered abokis keep climbing the corporate ladder

While brothers like me gotta sell coke n crackers

* needing a reason, got boxed up, missing a season

J.O.B is a setup, hypothetically speaking
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by KingzleyTLB(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
I couldn't sleep because of her lie...called her countless times, even sent her an SMS yet no reply...later asked her why she didn't pick up...she said she was reading the bible; communicating with the most high....

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You / Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? / What Do You See When You Dim Your Eyes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.