Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Before 2015 Nigeria Will Become Islamic Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before 2015 Nigeria Will Become Islamic Nation (958 Views)

Nigeria Is An Islamic Nation, The Unknown Handover Done By Babangida / There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare / Nigerian Flag: Green, White, Green = Islamic Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before 2015 Nigeria Will Become Islamic Nation by samguru(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2012
I know for sure that some Islamic folks in the corridor of power are trying everything possible to islamise Nigeria.If you are doubting me let me give you some evidences and at the end you will be convinced to agree with me.

1.The introduction of Islamic index on Nigerian stock exchange:The introduction of this index on Nigerian stock exchange will strongly portray Nigeria as a country with strong dominance of Moslems,as a result some investors who are non religious in their businesses may decide to keep off,this will now open the door wider for the Abu Dabi group and co to come in on religious ground.

2.Introduction of Islamic banking,Islamic insurance and Islamic derivatives in Nigeria financial market;Without deceiving ourselves,nobody can tell me the strong advocacy for Islamic banking did not start immediately after Lamido sanusi succeeded in confiscating the banks that may give him problem on the full surfacing of the Islamic bank,the Islamic banking initiatives started with Soludo and still don't know the reason why Sanusi is trying to take the Glory as if he was the pioneer.
All the insurance companies have joined the suit by rolling out insurance products to dance to the tune of the Lamido sanusi in order not to be hammered.
Introduction and alignment of some funds in financial market to make them sharia compliant is also an evidence.

3.The removal of banks CEOs:The way and manner the sack of the banks CEO and sale of the banks were done,indicated that the CBN governor witch-hunted some some CEOs,Because all the bank CEOs were guilty of the allegations leveled against the sacked CEOs.Have you forgotten the late CEO of GTB PLC who wanted to purchase official jet for his office,but at the end of the examination the bank was given a clean bill of health.
Now Unity bank and Wema Banks indicted in the examination were allowed to go freely without sacking their CEOs neither confiscating any asset,simply because of the political inclination of these banks.

Nairalanders please lets reason together and come up with a communique,

Re: Before 2015 Nigeria Will Become Islamic Nation by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2012
samguru: I know for sure that some Islamic folks in the corridor of power are trying everything possible to islamise Nigeria.If you are doubting me let me give you some evidences and at the end you will be convinced to agree with me.

1.The introduction of Islamic index on Nigerian stock exchange:The introduction of this index on Nigerian stock exchange will strongly portray Nigeria as a country with strong dominance of Moslems,as a result some investors who are non religious in their businesses may decide to keep off,this will now open the door wider for the Abu Dabi group and co to come in on religious ground. amongst others, hong kong has an islamic index,bombay has an islamic index and theres is dow jones islamic market US index!

2.Introduction of Islamic banking,Islamic insurance and Islamic derivatives in Nigeria financial market;Without deceiving ourselves,nobody can tell me the strong advocacy for Islamic banking did not start immediately after Lamido sanusi succeeded in confiscating the banks that may give him problem on the full surfacing of the Islamic bank,the Islamic banking initiatives started with Soludo and still don't know the reason why Sanusi is trying to take the Glory as if he was the pioneer.
All the insurance companies have joined the suit by rolling out insurance products to dance to the tune of the Lamido sanusi in order not to be hammered.
Introduction and alignment of some funds in financial market to make them sharia compliant is also an evidence. amongst others the following countries have islamic banks; india,USA,germany,UK,france,south africa and japan

3.The removal of banks CEOs:The way and manner the sack of the banks CEO and sale of the banks were done,indicated that the CBN governor witch-hunted some some CEOs,Because all the bank CEOs were guilty of the allegations leveled against the sacked CEOs.Have you forgotten the late CEO of GTB PLC who wanted to purchase official jet for his office,but at the end of the examination the bank was given a clean bill of health.
Now Unity bank and Wema Banks indicted in the examination were allowed to go freely without sacking their CEOs neither confiscating any asset,simply because of the political inclination of these banks. and what has this got to do with nigeria becoming an islamic nation?

Nairalanders please lets reason together and come up with a communique,

your thread lacks merit! I HEREBY DECLARE THIS THREAD CLOSED!
Re: Before 2015 Nigeria Will Become Islamic Nation by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2012
You should have known better.Your analyses are weak.
Re: Before 2015 Nigeria Will Become Islamic Nation by dplordx(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2012
Did you know how many churches were built alone in July within Nigeri? This is a No brainer trash. Mtschew! Next.
Re: Before 2015 Nigeria Will Become Islamic Nation by Idokojimmy: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2012
This will require the National Assembly to amend the constitution. It may be difficult. Proponents must run for legislative positions to have this dream realized. Objectively, one should have and enjoy freedom of worship. That defines democracy.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity In Abuja: Who Is To Be Blamed? / Has Phcn Gone Mad??? / Let's Impeach Jonathan Now – Senator Babajide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.