Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Endy Edeson Entertainment News Headlines:: Ini Edo Set To Launch Shoe Line. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Endy Edeson Entertainment News Headlines:: Ini Edo Set To Launch Shoe Line. (1029 Views)

Top Sunday News Headlines: Today Is Davido's Album Launch. Read More / Weekend Factfile News Headlines Plus Hottest Celebrity Gists / Latest Entertainment News Headlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Endy Edeson Entertainment News Headlines:: Ini Edo Set To Launch Shoe Line. by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2012
Good day friends, I hope you are experiencing the fresh air of the new month and I believe you have set splendid goals to achieve this August. I sincerely wish you guys a
productive month ahead.

Please I am begging you to visit my website to read more news and entertainment gist as soon as you finish reading these headlines. www...com . I have just updated my website. I’m also begging you to register on my website to become a member. Thanks and I will be glad to know that you visited my website.

FIRST in The NEWS IS Snoop Dog Name Change:
1. SNOOP DOG NOW SNOOP LION: 40-year-old American rapper, Snoop Dog, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, Jr., believes that he is Bob Marley reincarnated and is embracing reggae instead of the culture of guns he once rapped about. He said that in Jamaica, he connected with Bob Marley’s spirit and is now ‘Bob Marley reincarnated. He further stated that he visited a temple where he was renamed Snoop Lion and was also given the Ethiopian name Berhane, meaning ‘light of the world.’

AND NOW, THE MAIN NEWS HEADLINES:
2. Reports say Hajiya Fatima Al Mustapha, mother of Major Hamza Al Mustapha, the embattled former Chief Security Officer to the late Head of State, Gen Sani Abacha, has died. The 70yr-old late Fatima, died at the Malam Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano, yesterday afternoon after a protracted illness.

3. Medical students of the University of Abuja have finally surrendered themselves for transfer to other universities after the institution failed to provide them with medical facilities for their learning. Students, who stormed the Federal Ministry of Education carrying different placards and chanting songs to express their plight, were bent on the intervention of the ministers of education as they refused to be deterred by the presence of security personnel.

4. SEGUN ARINSE AND JUSTUS ESIRI ROBBED IN LONDON! News coming from London about two Nollywood icons, Segun Arinze and Justus Esiri is not palatable as we learnt that they were robbed in their London Hotel located in Surrey, United Kingdom some days ago. EDESON NEWS gathered, the ugly incident allegedly happened at Teavelodge in Surrey, UK. The hotel had three keys shared among the clientele, the hotel manager and the female Polish cleaner who cleans the apartment. The actors have been in London for a month now staging a theatre tour including 'The king must dance Unclad' and other stage plays. They have also been at the Nigeria House, Royal Theatre, Stratford, London. According to reports, on that fateful day, the actors reportedly went for their usual rehearsal. On their return, they noticed that their belongings had been tampered with. After doing a check, they discovered that some valuables have grown wings and flew away.
Segun Arinze reportedly lost his Ipad while Justus Esiri was unlucky as his international passport with various visas in it, his travelling documents, laptop, monies and several other valuables got missing.

5. Yesterday, Justice Habeeb Abiru of an Ikeja High Court granted a bail of N100 million to Abdulahi, son of Ibadan based business man, Alhaji Alao Arisekola over his involvement and his company, Axenergy oil in a N1.9 bilion subsidy scam trial.

6. INI EDO TO LAUNCH A SHOE LINE: Sultry Nollywood screen goddess, Ini Edo is set to float her own designer shoe line, 'Ini Edo Collection' come Friday, August 31, 2012 in Dallas, USA. The heartthrob of American-based Nigerian businessman, Philip Ehiagwina would have the opportunity to showcase her shoe collections at the Dallas International Fashion (DIF) event holding in that city.

7. Popular Yoruba actor, Muyiwa Ademola has lost his dad. The prolific actor confirmed to NEWSMEN about this development some hours ago.
According to him, Pa Isaiah Ademola died at the age of 88. He died after a brief illness. Muyiwa, as at the time of his dad's death, was filming on Lizzy Anjorin's movie set.
Muyiwa Ademola is a multiple award winning actor. He is a producer and also a director.

8. American Pop singer Rihanna and rapper Drake have each grabbed a leading five nominations for the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards, including for video of the year for Drake's "Take Care" featuring Rihanna.

9. World renown Author J.K. Rowling launched an online book club for young readers on Tuesday and will appear in a live global webcast in October from Edinburgh, Scotland, to speak with her fans about the magical world of Harry Potter.

10. Celebrated American writer and political commentator GORE VIDAL has died at the age of 86, his family has confirmed. He died at his home in Los Angeles on Tuesday July 31, in the evening, with the cause of death believed to be complications from pneumonia. Gore Vidal produced 25 novels, including the best-selling BURR AND MYRA BRECKENRIDGE, more than 200 essays and several plays. He also ran for political office twice and was a well-known commentator.

THAT’S the end of the NEWS;
Please kindly visit my website: www...com to read more news.

You can also follow me on Twitter: @.
NEWS EDITOR: ENDY EDESON

(1) (Reply)

The Film “innocence Of Islam” – Not So Innocent, Causing Chaos All Over D World / Silver Bird Man Of The Year 2013.what Do You Guys Think About This Years Awards? / Yoruba Actress, Toyin Adegbola Gets Political Appointment In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.