Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Graduate Empowerment Project - Powered By Wealth Partners Co-op - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Graduate Empowerment Project - Powered By Wealth Partners Co-op (773 Views)

Solar Powered Wireless CCTV Camera In Nigeria / 2 Days Workshop Training.powered By:etisalat,tamo Images Amd Neigbourhood Crier / Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Graduate Empowerment Project - Powered By Wealth Partners Co-op by tamiesa(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2012
The Graduate Empowerment Project (GrEP) – Powered by Wealth Partners Co-operative
A graduate by a global standard is the individual who has been trained and equipped to solve problems and add value to organizations and the larger society.
This is however the opposite in our Nation - Nigeria, we have seen the standard of education fall from an enviable height to an unimaginable low-level. It is no longer a secret that the “average” Nigeria-trained graduate is unemployable; this is no palatable compliment as the overall effect to the Nigerian economy is devastating!
We have discovered that the difference between extraordinarily wealthy people and those struggling to make ends meet is often just a matter of knowledge. And yet despite spending perhaps 16 years at school (about four years at the university!), most people have not learned how to become financially free - and hence the seemingly never-ending struggle.

We have a system that would teach you what you wish school had taught you - how to create streams of income that will deposit money into your bank account whether you are working, playing, sleeping or on vacation.

Not only do we teach you the skills, we equip you with the strategies, tactics, and opportunities to achieve financial freedom in record time.
The GrEP has been specially designed for Youth Corp members, fresh graduates…most especially those who are not yet gainfully employed. We can say with all confidence that GrEP would blow the cobwebs out of your mind and re-position you for your ideal dream life.
As you become part of this experience, get ready to achieve much more than you had ever thought possible, get ready to stand out from the crowd.

Amongst others, the session will:
- Give you access to ideas that can help you start a business with LESS than N20,000 and rake in thousands monthly
- Unveil a top secret of where to access collateral free loan at less than 10% per annum
- And lots more
To attend in Lagos:
Simply send an email titled “I WILL ATTEND” in this format to make your seat reservation: full name/phone number/State/city/preferred day
E.g. presentation/Emeka Adeniyi/08012345678/Lagos/Ikeja/week day
To attend outside Lagos:
Simply send an email titled “WHERE CAN I ATTEND?” in this format: full name/phone number/State/city so that we can send you info of our events in your state.
Send all emails to: wealthpartnerscoop@yahoo.com and you will get the info of the venue and time within 24 hours. Presentations are free and run 7 days a week.
One wise man once said, that POOR mean Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly!
See you at the top
Re: The Graduate Empowerment Project - Powered By Wealth Partners Co-op by santuse: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2012
I'm in Ph and would like to atend, any centre in ph?
Re: The Graduate Empowerment Project - Powered By Wealth Partners Co-op by tamiesa(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
The Graduate Empowerment Project (GrEP) – Powered by Wealth Partners Co-operative holds on friday 10th aug 2012, for lagos graduates

TIME IS 12 - 2PM
THE TRAINING IS A ONE-DAY FREE TRAINING TO PREPARE OUR GRADUATES FOR THE FUTURE.
To book for your free seat, send an email to crmnigeria@consultant.com with title "i will attend GrEP"

1 Like

Re: The Graduate Empowerment Project - Powered By Wealth Partners Co-op by tamiesa(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
santuse: I'm in Ph and would like to atend, any centre in ph?
none for now, but we are working with some people to set up in PH, if u will like to join the team pls let me know and i will hook u up with them immediately

thanks
Re: The Graduate Empowerment Project - Powered By Wealth Partners Co-op by tamiesa(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2012
The Graduate Empowerment Project (GrEP) – Powered by Wealth Partners Co-operative holds on friday 10th aug 2012, for lagos graduates
To book for your free seat, send an email to crmnigeria@consultant.com with title "i will attend GrEP"

(1) (Reply)

Machines To Make Soaps, Facial / Travel / Hotel & Laundry Soaps And Detergent / Make Easy Money By Sharing Links / Smilez Yuletide Splash: Plan A Complete Wedding @750k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.