Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria (6880 Views)

Priceless 5-0 Wins Last Week. Binary Options. (get Now Pay Me Later) / *dpk,ago,pms Available: Buy Now,pay Later! / Laptop Price Slash , Get One Now N Pay Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by jango22(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2006
"COMPUTER4ME" is a product powered by First Bank Asset Aquisition Scheme.

How does it work?
Pick any branded computer - Laptop or desktop of your choice, pay 30% of the amount to First bank Nigeria and spread the balance over  2years.

But, You must have a verifiable place of work, because First Bank will enter agreement with your employer for @source balance repayment or If you are self-employed, they will need to see your Cashflow statement of 6months

The available brands are HP, Acer, Toshiba, Dell and Mercury

Great for Individuals, Schools, SME's and Organizations

The Product Note and Prices of the Available Configurations are Attached.

If interested please specify your choice by chosing a configuration from the attached price list and send to "ossaiduke@gmail.com" So I can issue you an Invoice and other Forms. E-Mail me with the above address or call 08062529656 for further eqnquiry.

Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by jango22(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2006
"COMPUTER4ME"[/color] is a product powered by First Bank Asset Aquisition Scheme.

How does it work?
Pick any branded computer - Laptop or desktop of your choice, pay 30% of the amount to First bank Nigeria and spread the balance over 2years.

But, You must have a verifiable place of work, because First Bank will enter agreement with your employer for @source balance repayment or If you are self-employed, they will need to see your Cashflow statement of 6months

The available brands are HP, Acer, Toshiba, Dell and Mercury

Great for Individuals, Schools, SME's and Organizations

The Product Note and Prices of the Available Configurations are Attached.

If interested please specify your choice by chosing a configuration from the attached price list and send to [color=#000099]"ossaiduke@gmail.com"
So I can issue you an Invoice and other Forms. E-Mail me with the above address or call 08062529656 for further enquiry.

Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by Seun(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2006
What's the name of your company and what's the nature of your affiliation with Computer4Me?
Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by jango22(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2006
The attachments are detailed.

MULTI-TECH SYSTEMS LTD

LAGOS OFFICE
4th Floor Monarch Plaza
65, Opebi Road Ikeja
Lagos State.
01-2715558-9

ABUJA OFFICE
4th Floor, Block B
Plot404 Gimbiya Street
Area 11. Abuja
09-4618838-9
Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by Seun(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2006
Ok
Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2006
Like underprivileged Nigerians need to get into more debt. 
Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by segebee(m): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2006
just click on new topic man!
Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2006
Most of the notebooks are overpriced!
Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by Fimmy(m): 12:18am On Sep 20, 2006
PLS HOW CAN I GET ONE
I NEED A LAPTOP BADLY
WAT ARE THE CONDITIONS? AND THE PRICE
my mail id is fimmycares@yahoo.com
Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2006
Fimmy:

PLS HOW CAN I GET ONE
I NEED A LAPTOP BADLY
WAT ARE THE CONDITIONS? AND THE PRICE
my mail id is fimmycares@yahoo.com

go to otigba and buy one, ya lazy bum!
Since, of course, you can't be a*rsed to download the MS Word docs attached to the topic  grin
Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by Seun(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2006
COMPUTER4me.

COMPUTER4me is a personal computer acquisition scheme designed by Multi-Tech Systems Limited, a technology marketing company for the Nigerian consumer who is desirous of owning a personal computer for his home/office, small business, professional service or educational programme.

COMPUTER4me is designed to take advantage of increased consumer demand for the use of computers in our daily life by individuals either in their offices or homes.
The average Nigerian today, the youths/students, the professionals/young adults or the seniors are all eager to own their own personal computers.

Multi tech therefore partnered with First Bank Plc looking at its unique U FIRST PRODUCT, a consumer banking portfolio to offer the following products.

1. Computer Desktops
2. Computer Laptops
3. Mobile/Fixed internet services (GPRS from GSM/CDMA service providers) (these services work with the laptops/desktops and will be available as an optional service.)

The brands on offer are:
1. Acer
2. Dell Corporation
3. Hewllet Packard
4. Toshiba.
The product will offer some selected personal computer configuration from the above companies.

EXTRAS:
1. Computer All Risk Insurance
2. Free training in our locations (Abuja and Lagos)
3. First 1000 buyers will be entitled to a participate in a raffle draw for:
1st Prize – Kia Picanto
2nd Prize – 7.5Kva Generator
3rd Prize – 21” TV Set

How the Product will work.
• Multi Tech has signed an MOU with First Bank as a vendor for marketing the product.
• Potential customers will approach Multi tech and select a brand and configuration of the computer.

• Multi tech will in turn give a proforma invoice which the customer will take to the nearest Branch of First Bank with all required documentation.
• First Bank will run a credit check on the applicant.
• This entire process should be completed with 10 working days and the customer will have his computer delivered.

STEPS TO FOLLOW.

1. Contact Multi Tech on the following numbers at the following addresses for information and configuration guide.

LAGOS ABUJA
Monarch Plaza 4th Floor, Block B, Flat 8
4TH Floor, 65 Opebi Road Ikeja Plot 404 Gimbiya Street, Area 11
Lagos. Abuja.
Tel/fax. 01 2715558 01 2715559 Tel/fax 09 4618838, 09 4618839

Or Call:
Akudo : 08023054756 Emeka : 08055056272
Duke : 08062529656 Mark : 08033004340,
Nkiru : 08057303513

Terms and conditions

 Maximum tenor- Loan tenor does not exceed 2 years
 Equity contribution is 30%.
 Interest Charged by the Bank= 17% per annum
 Competitive pricing
 Flexible re-payment structure
Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by momoney1(m): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2006
not bad idea
Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 21, 2006
The interest rate isn't that bad, better than what most credit cards charge around here. I don't trust Naija banks though, lots of service charges.
Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by jango22(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2006
Thank You Seun for expanding the "Computer4me" Information. By Next month, SpringBank is also joining the Sponsoring bank for the product
Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by kimba(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2006
what are the terms and conditions, warantee options,

example: what if it crashes between the 2-years payment over-spreading period, who takes care of repairs / parts replacement, and their financial implications if situation arises, The bank, the dealer or the end-User?

I'm asking because: THIS IS NIGERIA!!! shocked shocked shocked

Another thing:

what are the specfications of these PCs, parts/manufacturers, Hope they are not Zinox Models o, In trying to patronize "made in Nigeria goods", Zinox hardware is one of the most unreliable ive come across, no offence !!!
Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by vokalguy(m): 1:05am On Sep 25, 2006
pure scam shit
Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by ib4lover(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2006
how can a student benefit from such offer?
Re: Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria by ewuoso(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
over 10 yrs ago. Is this still available

(1) (Reply)

Beverage Distributors for non alcholic energy drink Wanted In Nigeria Region / Soya Beans Is Good Business / Affordable Goods (Bags, Shoes, Wristwatches)Male & Female All Available In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.