Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Genevieve Nnaji On 'True Love' Magazine Cover - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Genevieve Nnaji On 'True Love' Magazine Cover (3615 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji On 'True Love' Magazine Cover by DDD: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2006
Has anyone seen the True Love cover for Genevieve?

My uni buddies claim to have seen it but it's only a roumor to me right now, I have seen the Omotola cover on last months True Love which was cute, but I am obviously holding my breath for the Genevieve cover with Gene being 1000 times finer than Omotola I cant wait to see it. The Omotola photo was by Exposure, I dont know who has taken the Gene shot if was the same guys then it is gonna be amazing!!!

Or are my buddies just winding me up and no photo exists??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On 'True Love' Magazine Cover by EEE: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2006
I have seen Gene on True Love, she is fine oh!! And yes Exposure was mentioned in the magazine! I hope they take pictures of everyone, to know that the same camera that had looked at Gene was now on me would be like a dream. I have heard that they do things to the pictures to make them look better, airbrushing and stuff!! I bet they had to spend a few hours on Omotola but seconds on Gene! Wish I had been there!!

(1) (Reply)

6 Demonic Things Girls Wear In Nigeria All In The Name Of Fashion / 20 Gorgeous Big Box Braided Hairstyles With Photos / Indian T-shirt Importers And Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.