Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,505 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Improve Your Business With Website - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Improve Your Business With Website (1352 Views)

/ How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG / "doing Business With Nnpc" A Complete Oil And Gas Business In-a-box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
With the advancement of the internet and social media; with almost everybody having internet enabled phone; with millions of nigerians online right now and with more than 1 billion internet users everyday, getting a website is a sure way to grow your business no matter what you do.
A website show case your business.
Its like having an office that is open to the whole world, telling them who your company is, what your company can do, where people can reach you and lots more.
Even native doctors now have website to market their business.
Not having a WEBSITE is just like not having a handset or email or computer.
Just pause and imagine for a while, what if there is no Yahoo, Google, or this NAIRALAND?
Imagine if there is JAMB without a website, NEWSPAPERS without websites and the list can go on.
Those who know best gets WEBSITE their business.
If you dont have a website for your business, its just like you dont have a computer or handset.
Grow
Your
Business
Without
Limits!

Afolabi
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by creativeideas: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
I agree with you Mr. Afolabi. But several people or businesses have websites with such poor traffic. How can one generate traffic for the website?
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by Businesstools(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
creative ideas: I agree with you Mr. Afolabi. But several people or businesses have websites with such poor traffic. How can one generate traffic for the website?
Seconded.
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
^^Well said.
Getting traffice to your site depends on few major things.
First is the way your website was designed. If your site is designed by a professional who knows his job (not the below N50,000 webdesigners), people can easily find your website from search engines like Google, yahoo, etc. This is otherwise known as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
Secondly, if it is part of the contract, your web developer can advertise your website at specific places, like facebook, nairaland, newspaper websites etc, to help generate traffic.
Thirdly, you have to include your website handle i.e. www.yoursite.com on your complimentary card, flier, banner, sign post, on you product, on your souvenirs etc.
You can also do some offline advert in print media, newspaper, magazine, radio etc. Advert here is cheaper cos, your website address is only a single line with a captivating header about your company.
Just like for your offline biz, u must advertise, otherwise nobody will know what you do, same applies here.
Heres a nugget:
Advertisment is the key, after you set up your biz whether online or offline.

Wish you the best.
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
For those asking questions about getting traffic, i prefer a blog to a website because a frequently updated blog is likely to attract more traffic than a regular website. And most times a blog can also perform the functions a website like having e çommerce integration on them.
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2012
We will help you with all your web and internet issues.
Just call the number on the signature below.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed . . .
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by piercew: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2012
To make your business popular you need to take help
from advertising agencies for your company advertise
and make good and attractive web designing of your
company site..................

ink cartridges
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
Attractive website at affordable price. Call now!
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
How is your business going. Just in case u need any assistance, call the number below.
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
Lets help you with all your internet needs. Simply call the number below.
~Call Us~
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AbiodunFaf(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
I like your introduction. There Ȋ̝̊̅§ no business that will grow most especially I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ A̷̷̴̐͠ geometric and viral way without A̷̷̴̐͠ website. But people need to know like some people asked it goes beyond having A̷̷̴̐͠ website. There are lots of non performing websites all over the internet and moreso there are lots of quacks parading themselves all over the internet as gurus. Meanwhile they know next to nothing. It Ȋ̝̊̅§ good to have A̷̷̴̐͠ well laid out website but you mus know how to get the right traffic to Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ what you do, I mean the right people to buy from your site. That Ȋ̝̊̅§ when the whole essence of having A̷̷̴̐͠ website. Not just for it to be there like A̷̷̴̐͠ dummy but for it to contribute positively towards the needs of the business. There are different types of websites for different kinds of businessess. Ranging fron snall scale to medium scale to large vscale and there various budgets differs. You wanna learn more add my bb pin 2369442D.
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2012
^^ well said. That what makes our company different. You get value for money, we know the technicalities and we advice u professionally.
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by bummyolu(m): 9:46am On Sep 05, 2012
This is introducing to anyone who is interested in making dollars online a new way of making at least $100 from a special link online without doing any much work and with free registration. upon sign up, receive instant $2 and $1 on referral link. Withdraw your money every month into your liberty reserve account. minimum withdrawal is $10. If you are interested in the direct link to the website for FREE, and get your $3 sign up bonus instantly send a blink with the subject FREE DOLLARS to my mail box here; bummystrategy@gmail.com. I am sure you will be very glad you did!
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by mich2012: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
Nice one but I guess you have scared would-be clients with your assertion "not below 50,000" developers meaning your charge is well above 50k. I hope this is not so, please drop your contact details as I will be needing one "sooner than soon". Cheers!
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2012
mich2012: Nice one but I guess you have scared would-be clients with your assertion "not below 50,000" developers meaning your charge is well above 50k. I hope this is not so, please drop your contact details as I will be needing one "sooner than soon". Cheers!

I am confident of one thing, our services are very friendly, our work is standard, we give you the best, you can view my company site with just a click away www.afolsnetworks.com

We are flexible with price, we work with your budget like wise we have a standard benchmark.

With us you get nothing but the best.

Speak with us today on 08186414186 and lets work together to put your company up for the global market.

~CHEERS~
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
wink
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2012
wink
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
smiley
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by Bukaton(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
^^ Y dont u start ur own thread?
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2012
smiley
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
wink
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2012
. . . . . .
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
. . . . .
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2012
wink
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
Happy New Year.

Its high time you got a website for ur Corperate & Business Personality.

Do not be left behind.

smiley
Re: Improve Your Business With Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hello people, talk to us today. Make that call now.

(1) (Reply)

Legit Online Investment / Total Cure For Staph (30-60days Treatment) / Football Trials|screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.