Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG (5072 Views)

Free Guide To Starting Your Own Profitable Recharge Card Printing Business In NG / Download My FREE EBOOK On "How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business" In NG / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG by legalwealth(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
Good day my fellow nairalanders and I hope that you are all cool.
If you can remember vividly,I discussed on "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria"
at https://www.nairaland.com/1016297/step-step-guide-starting-recharge on August 12 which made me to think twice about what has been the barriers that I've been debarring most people that want to start this lucrative business from starting ranging from
Owning a personal computer be it a laptop or desktop computer,a printer and getting a Recharge card Printing Software which normally cost at least N10,000 which will only be installed to their PC which made this business to be looking like it is not profitable but thank God for my research since then and made this business easy to start with as little as N5,000 to start with.

How?You might want to ask me....

No cause for alarm as I'm through with the research and concepts which I will brief in my next post.
Happy reading..
Re: How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG by legalwealth(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
MODS...Help me to check my second post and unhide it.Thanks
Re: How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG by Joelsunnys: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2013
Can u pls send d info to me joelsunny5@gmail cos am interested
Re: How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG by Realfavour: 6:50am On Aug 14, 2013
Pls send info to me at nancyukawoko@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG by legalwealth(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Realfavour: Pls send info to me at nancyukawoko@yahoo.com

Just seeing this.I will...
Re: How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG by henrykings: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
Pls can u send me d info to henrykingsdaniel@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG by 313(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pls send the info isaacshode@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG by Balloa1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
Good evening sir, tanx for a job well done! Pls i am seeing this ur post for d first time when as i am making a research about a cool and reliable business, can u pls enlighten/help me more? My mail is "ballo4all@gmail.com", God bless u more!
Re: How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG by sallyopy(f): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
pls can someone put me through on how to get started in ds business? Any useful mail can be send to sallyopy@yahoo.com. Pls I need help and God bless u as u assist in ur own little way. Thanks all
Re: How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG by legalwealth(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2014
sallyopy: pls can someone put me through on how to get started in ds business? Any useful mail can be send to sallyopy@yahoo.com. Pls I need help and God bless u as u assist in ur own little way. Thanks all

Where is your location please?
Re: How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hi legalwealth, thanks for ur update. Pls I'm interested in this recharge card printing biz. I've a laptop and printer. How do i get the software and other things. E-mail: uzoraustin@ovi.com
Re: How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG by legalwealth(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
legalwealth: Good day my fellow nairalanders and I hope that you are all cool.
If you can remember vividly,I discussed on "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria"
at https://www.nairaland.com/1016297/step-step-guide-starting-recharge on August 12 which made me to think twice about what has been the barriers that I've been debarring most people that want to start this lucrative business from starting ranging from
Owning a personal computer be it a laptop or desktop computer,a printer and getting a Recharge card Printing Software which normally cost at least N10,000 which will only be installed to their PC which made this business to be looking like it is not profitable but thank God for my research since then and made this business easy to start with as little as N5,000 to start with.

How?You might want to ask me....

No cause for alarm as I'm through with the research and concepts which I will brief in my next post.
Happy reading..

You are welcome to this page!
This is to notify you that we've suspended the package stated above as a result of some unforseen circumstances but you can
still check on Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria at https://www.nairaland.com/1016297/step-step-guide-starting-recharge
Re: How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG by legalwealth(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Uzoraustin: Hi legalwealth, thanks for ur update. Pls I'm interested in this recharge card printing biz. I've a laptop and printer. How do i get the software and other things. E-mail: uzoraustin@ovi.com

Where is your location please?
Re: How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG by ceexcel(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
how much of is the software ?
Re: How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG by MrKIZITO(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2015
Here is a free complete guide to stating a recharge card printing business http://www.supreme.com.ng/recharge-card-printing-business-free-software-and-machine/

(1) (Reply)

Eisenkraft Wrought Iron Bending Equipment For Sale / Authentic Polo Ralph Lauren Shirts For Only #9,999 / How to make residual cash in 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.