Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love (4669 Views)

Bonny Island, The True Beauty Of Rivers State / Nigerian Helicopter Crashes In Benin Republic (Pictured) / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
Well..I don't need to reply pple like u...cos I can see u don't have anything doing..and pls leave my thread ok..its not for people like you..and must u be in cyprus to know what going on there...pls I beg u,, leave my thread in peace..thank you
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2012
Sainttracy:

Have you traveled outside Nigeria before?NO NO Never and if you have kindly post your pics abroad here. Have you had any visa before even from Benin republic? NO NO and if yes post it here. Stop writing rubbish and confusing people. Stop passing around wrong information that may affect people's life forever negatively. You have not been to Cyprus before so why posting about country you have not been? Travel Section of Nairaland needs REAL and HONEST INFORMATION from people living in the country not random entity like you. Pls stop mis-informing people just to give out your email or sought attention from people.
Justwise I think u should hide this post...cos this guy is here to insult me..which I don't like at all..ok
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by Sainttracy: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999:
Justwise I think u should hide this post...cos this guy is here to insult me..which I don't like at all..ok

I am not insulting you but i hate it so much when you give damaging information to people. You write as if you have stepped in Cyprus before. You opened thread by giving wrong information, thats really unfair. Dont you think some people are reading these posts and some may or will follow your mis-information and lost in hell. If you want me to stop following you then stop misguiding innocent souls. Have forgotten you opened several threads to dupe Nigerians and Africans? let me hlep you here :

https://www.nairaland.com/528607/travel-cyprus-legally here you were recruiting people to work as slave in Cyprus, have you forgotten?
https://www.nairaland.com/971431/applying-north-cyprus-tourist-visa..how here seeking for North Cyprus information and yet you write as if you have been to NC before by misguiding innocent souls

here you are asking people not to go to NC and above you wish to go there https://www.nairaland.com/746626/pls-nigerian-dont-go-study
here you show your stupidity so much https://www.nairaland.com/1006659/seunam-leaving-nairaland-no-reply

Here you are Landlord renting house out https://www.nairaland.com/1005037/flats-tolet-mainland

here you are estate agent https://www.nairaland.com/965679/houses-lettings-yaba-areas

You dont need to call Justwise to come your aid cos he is not like you, he thinks before he acts and he acts with practical information culminated from his experience not wireless entity like you that misguide people. Pls and PLS just stop misguiding people then i will stop following you.
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by Sainttracy: 4:34am On Aug 22, 2012
timmy1999: If you go to cyprus without visiting paphos city then your jorney is not complete..a small tourist city, rich in culture and world heritage site..in this city, you will see the grave of lazarus,the lazarus church..animal park.water park..its really a place to visit..

how do you know? have you been there before? you have never left your backyard in Emure Ekiti before and you are here advertising Paphos. I have been there and i know the place. If you have been there, let me ask you about Paphos, before Paphos which city will you enter through to get to Paphos and which city you can enter after Paphos? where is paphos? stop mis-leading people here and there
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by kaiye007: 8:05am On Aug 22, 2012
This poster is a dumb azz. How can someone be advertising about cyprus without been there b4. Poster are u a travelling agent? My brothers and sisters that aspiring to come to cyprus either by student or tourist, plz dont come here. Cyprus is a hell on earth. There citizen are as wicked as jazzeebel. An average cypriot people will prefer to throw a food in a garbage instead of given it to a poor foreigner. Before cyprus is a tourist destination but currently people dosent come here anymore for tourism because of cypriot attitude to foreigners. Likewise also for international student. Ex- Camerounian students in cyprus went back to there country and announce in there national radio station that no student from cameroun should go to cyprus to study.
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
Picture of limassol and paphos
Life on the fast lane...I will post my pics soon..;just keep update with south cyprus thread...shalla

Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
Others

Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by Sainttracy: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
timmy1999: Picture of limassol and paphos
Life on the fast lane...I will post my pics soon..;just keep update with south cyprus thread...shalla

You promised to post you pics soon in South Cyprus. Its been days now. you are yet to post it.when can i check to see your pics in Cyprus? dont forget i am here watching you and i wont allow you mislead innocent people.
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by stevencurrency: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
Sainttracy:

You promised to post you pics soon in South Cyprus. Its been days now. you are yet to post it.when can i check to see your pics in Cyprus? dont forget i am here watching you and i wont allow you mislead innocent people.
BIG BROTHER! DON FINISH, Mr TAMMY..! Chie..!
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by stevencurrency: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
timmy1999: Others
cheesy
timmy1999: Others
Mr man! WEY YOUR PHOTO..
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
stevencurrency:
He no fit...me lailai...he is just trying to get attention...and he tinks am d right person to go tru...well...I no even see am...shalla
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by Sainttracy: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
stevencurrency:

timmy1999: Picture of limassol and paphos

From his post, he promised to post his pics in South Cyprus. i have been waiting for him atleast 10 pics of him in Cyprus will be fine by me and copy of his Passport showing his visa and traveling history from Emure Ekiti!!

Still waiting.
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
timmy1999:
He no fit...me lailai...he is just trying to get attention...and he tinks am d right person to go tru...well...I no even see am...shalla
No wonder grin bro u still dey talk grin ? Wht can u say all abt those ur topic's link he pasted? Are u searching for place to take a pic here in naija 2 paste grin since u avn't pasted anything. However,you are a frustrating fellow i must say,because ur contradicting yourself, eh eh
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by Sainttracy: 6:14am On Sep 04, 2012
am still waiting for you pics in Cyprus? hmmmmm or the camera is bad to upload the pics embarassed cry cry grin
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2012
Sainttracy: am still waiting for you pics in Cyprus? hmmmmm or the camera is bad to upload the pics embarassed cry cry grin
Guy what ur problem now..am I the only one on nairaland..why d interest in me...sorry I no be gay..okay...thanks
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by Sainttracy: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2012
timmy1999:
Guy what ur problem now..am I the only one on nairaland..why d interest in me...sorry I no be gay..okay...thanks

You are not the only one but you are the only lier on Nairaland. You are worst than devil cos you kept lying and wanting to defraud innocent Nigerians and Africa at large. You want to make a living by selling lies and spoiling peoples life. You opened thread to portray a country you have not been in your life, you kept given wrong information just to get attention and scam people.

Here you are recruiting Nigerians as slave to Cyprus https://www.nairaland.com/528607/travel-cyprus-legally have you forgotten?
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2012
Well..for your info timmy1999 is the most famous guy on travel section on nairaland..do a survey and find out urself..attention yes, scamming NO...and am enjoying d attention..shalla
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by Sainttracy: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
timmy1999: Well..for your info timmy1999 is the most famous guy on travel section on nairaland..do a survey and find out urself..attention yes, scamming NO...and am enjoying d attention..shalla

You are not famous but random entity that mislead innocent souls just to sell ur coined ideas. Trying to dupe African
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by metro10: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
@timmy and saintracy, this beef should stop.
@timmy, you should apologize for the misleading information. You have not been to Cyprus...cut this cycle of misunderstanding.
Falsehood won't survive the test of time, be truthful. Love you all!

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 to 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner / Lagos New Domestic Airport - Need Info + Pics! / What 's Your Excuse For Keeping Off Your Immigration To Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.