Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids (67534 Views)

Tuface And Wife Annie Stun In Native Attire (Photo) / Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. / Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by LailaIkeji1: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
cute kids really from diff mamas.
thats them with Senator Florence Ita Giwa
The kids are Isabel, Annie’s daughter. And the boys are Sunmbo’s kids Nino and Zion
http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/08/my-photo-of-day-recent-pic-of-tuface.html

8 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
I like.
@Op you have a message on twitter. Wink...
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by LailaIkeji1: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
Brand_new: I like.
@Op you have a message on twitter. Wink...
k dear. checking it out.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2012
Awww...soooooo cuteeeeeee....

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Seerer(f): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2012
Wow......Cute kids, I love this!

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2012
Laila you be real amebo. How do you find these pics? Lol.

His kids are cute as always. The boys took after him wella.

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2012
I thought he had more than 3 kids? The boys sure looks like him so much!
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by antitpiah: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2012
Calling a spade a spade, there is nothing cute about those kids.

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2012
This woman again, i she done with UTI, abeg Tuface make this woman no kill ur wives and adopt of you grin grin grin
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2012
berem: I thought he had more than 3 kids? And who is the lady beside him?

One and only ITA-GIWA, the young men lover, sold bakassi to OBJ grin

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by freecocoa(f): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2012
Aww lovely children.

Hmm but this one tubaba don dey flex with Ita Giwa,hope no be say.....?
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by billante(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2012
That middle one na just his fada carbon copy!! same head shape,same lips...and e go dey poke like am

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by onyebaba(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2012
antitpiah: Calling a spade a spade, there is nothing cute about those kids.
Na wao.. Y hatin na? Hw u want d kids 2 cute again. Go get a life jor.
@op nice 1.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Sogo10: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2012
2baba.o lenu pa.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2012
billante: That middle one na just his fada carbon copy!! same head shape,same lips...and e go dey poke like am

Yep. He's the cutest one in my opinion. Make I born daughter fast for am lmao.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by lumeneng22: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2012
Is the widow your auntie? 2face idibia.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by billante(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2012

Go born ur own! Make we see how e go be!!

Just like dis dude below grin

5 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by blackbeau1(f): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2012
Cute
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by DidiLove1: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2012

You've started skipping your drugs again abi?

3 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Ramcie(f): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2012
His kids are so cute and they are all his carbon copy. Annie's daughter is sooo adorable . kiss

2 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by toluxa1(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2012

Am with you on this!
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Chaydee(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2012
Pa 2face Idibia grin grin grin
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by antitpiah: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2012
Look at the girl for instance . . . Isnt she fat? There is Obesity in her future somewhere and maybe diabetes, which of course will lead to amputation of her extremities. She may not enact her poor prognosis as exactly as i have stated; however, there is no denying the fact that she is not a miss universe material. . . not now, not in the future, and no amount of plastic surgery can change that.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by strangest(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2012
Is that the complete list of his kids? Or are these ones the only one that are presentable for public view..

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by propofol: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2012
antitpiah: Look at the girl for instance . . . Isnt she fat? There is Obesity in her future somewhere and maybe diabetes, which of course will lead to amputation of her extremities. She may not enact her poor prognosis as exactly as i have stated; however, there is no denying the fact that she is not a miss universe material. . . not now, not in the future, and no amount of plastic surgery can change that.
Why? This girl is innocent. Do you really have to get this personal? If you have a different opinon about her cuteness or otherwise why go down this road?. It is wrong Its unfair . Its unhealthy. Does not serve any good. Why is it that because we are all anonymous on the internet we therefore have to throw caution to the winds? We dont know you, But God does . Its really a non issue. STOP RAINING INSULTS ON THE INTERNET JUST BECAUSE NOBODY SEES YOU.PLEASE STOP.

29 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by ebamma(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2012
okay my turn too,check out the cute picture of my kid

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by strangest(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2012
antitpiah: Look at the girl for instance . . . Isnt she fat? There is Obesity in her future somewhere and maybe diabetes, which of course will lead to amputation of her extremities. She may not enact her poor prognosis as exactly as i have stated; however, there is no denying the fact that she is not a miss universe material. . . not now, not in the future, and no amount of plastic surgery can change that.

Same thing my teacher told me that I won't amount to shit, guess what I ve counted my first million and the last time I saw the teacher I gave him a ride too.. You be God?

4 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by promzy143(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2012
lols...u no wel no b lie
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2012
Please go see your Doctor ASAP.. I wish I can contact any of your family memb. Its emergency!

3 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by invectives(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2012
Laila Ikeji: cute kids really from diff mamas.
thats them with Senator Florence Ita Giwa
The kids are Isabel, Annie’s daughter. And the boys are Sunmbo’s kids Nino and Zion
http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/08/my-photo-of-day-recent-pic-of-tuface.html

are these all?aint dere more to em shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by flexdee(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2012
The kids are so cute, but come ooo ds ITA GIWA fit get another plan ooo. Anyways TU BABA is equal to d task.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by petnkool: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2012
BLIND MAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife / Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.