Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids (67539 Views)

Tuface And Wife Annie Stun In Native Attire (Photo) / Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. / Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by bumps(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2012
Kids from diff mama.DESTINY-what would be would be may be if he didnt go this way he's not gng to be famous
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by dridowu: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2012
antitpiah: Look at the girl for instance . . . Isnt she fat? There is Obesity in her future somewhere and maybe diabetes, which of course will lead to amputation of her extremities. She may not enact her poor prognosis as exactly as i have stated; however, there is no denying the fact that she is not a miss universe material. . . not now, not in the future, and no amount of plastic surgery can change that.
u bad o, how u go dy think ds kain rubbish, may b u dy sleep wen typing. FEAR GOD OOO
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by ypzilanti: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2012
antitpiah: Look at the girl for instance . . . Isnt she fat? There is Obesity in her future somewhere and maybe diabetes, which of course will lead to amputation of her extremities. She may not enact her poor prognosis as exactly as i have stated; however, there is no denying the fact that she is not a miss universe material. . . not now, not in the future, and no amount of plastic surgery can change that.

Let me guess.

You are a poor, insecure, ugly dude who will never get far in life for precisely who he is: Poor in heart, insecure around successful people, and very very ugly.

Who on earth picks on a harmless child but a loser?

3 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by antitpiah: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2012
strangest:

Same thing my teacher told me that I won't amount to shit, guess what I ve counted my first million and the last time I saw the teacher I gave him a ride too.. You be God?

I am that your teacher who told you you wont amount to shyt, you know what, I still maintain my stance: you wont amount to shyt. The money you have, you will eventually lose everything and end up a pauper. Lets bet it?

dridowu: u bad o, how u go dy think ds kain rubbish, may b u dy sleep wen typing. FEAR GOD OOO

you mean the other way round?
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Baawaa(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2012
ebamma: okay my turn too,check out the cute picture of my kid
Say gud tins 2 urself! sad sad
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by megxo(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2012
berem: I thought he had more than 3 kids? The boys sure looks like him so much!
6 is d numba.........9ce pics though
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by truely: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2012

Na bad belle dey worry u...go burn ur own make we see na.....

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Estherchosen(f): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2012
Waoo wanderful children they are realy cute
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by dont8(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2012
Are you married to a gorrilla? Just asking.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by olivia4u: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2012
antitpiah: Calling a spade a spade, there is nothing cute about those kids.

Go born your own make we see fool.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by EMPERORZIMUS: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2012
2 baba na fine boi oow see d children sef ajebo hmmm he's changed doz kids life 4 Eva
Laila Ikeji: cute kids really from diff mamas.
thats them with Senator Florence Ita Giwa
The kids are Isabel, Annie’s daughter. And the boys are Sunmbo’s kids Nino and Zion
http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/08/my-photo-of-day-recent-pic-of-tuface.html
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by phreakabit(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2012
billante:

Go born ur own! Make we see how e go be!!

Just like dis dude below grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/776076_561785_232789303487840_219809651452472_342185_691711653_n_jpg8ac733ff51aeb1b5b10b6c8f51e8e766

Cute kid looks just like Tuface grin
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Azumy(f): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2012
antitpiah: Calling a spade a spade, there is nothing cute about those kids.
see beaf chai! Hahahaha
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by megxo(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2012
I KNOW DIAS MORE 2 WIA DOZ 6 CAME FROM.............
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Youngmillo(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2012

Go born ur own mak we cee aw she go luk.... Idiat animal
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by tlaret24(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2012
a woman with dignity cannot stup so low & bear kids 4 sm1 who s nt her legitimate husby.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by tellwisdom: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2012
Are these people the guys i learnt was kidnapped and freed?? ..Thank God oo sad sad
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Muh(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2012
Didi Love:

You've started skipping your drugs again abi?

You got him!
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by deshclones(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2012

And may your kids especially your daughters be like the caricature on the pics you posted..Amen...there is power in spoken words man..and you lent power to your words by callin the caricature your kids..
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by Skmoda360(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2012
ogugua88:

Yep. He's the cutest one in my opinion. Make I born daughter fast for am lmao.
you serious or just dey joke.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by crackhouse(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2012
3 kids from three mothers?. For real, that guy never know the kinda problem he's creating for his kids and their mothers. Just thinking of what will happen to them when he's gone cos every mother will want her own share.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by airfinance(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2012
How dare yu wish that to an innocent girl. I think you are living with such ailment in your miserable life. If it were to be in a civilized country where yu make unprotected statement on children yiu wld jst end up where yu never expect. Idiot stupid educated illitrate.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by strangest(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2012
antitpiah:

I am that your teacher who told you you wont amount to shyt, you know what, I still maintain my stance: you wont amount to shyt. The money you have, you will eventually lose everything and end up a pauper. Lets bet it?

you mean the other way round?

Hey yahhh I can now understand your anger, after tuface mess your mama and girlfriend together, he leave them for another lady, sorry you hear
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by tunapawizzy: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
u are obviously retarded, jealous, a saddist, bitter, never-do-well, immature, i mean plenty negative adjectives to sum ur personality. u reflect so much negativity and hate, and dats a pointer to how ur life is drifting. With this ur post u r obviously beyond redemption. I pity people around u, bitterness is contagious
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by DiyaDayo: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
Laila Ikeji: cute kids really from diff mamas.
thats them with Senator Florence Ita Giwa
The kids are Isabel, Annie’s daughter. And the boys are Sunmbo’s kids Nino and Zion
http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/08/my-photo-of-day-recent-pic-of-tuface.html

The children are really decendant of tuface they really looks like him and cute especially the second boy
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by damola0607: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
Plus a depressed,frustrated fella...,haba pretend 2 b a happy person even though u r not..
tunapawizzy:
u are obviously retarded, jealous, a saddist, bitter, never-do-well, immature, i mean plenty negative adjectives to sum ur personality. u reflect so much negativity and hate, and dats a pointer to how ur life is drifting. With this ur post u r obviously beyond redemption. I pity people around u, bitterness is contagious
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by damola0607: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2012
Plus a depressed,frustrated fella...,haba pretend 2 b a happy person even though u r not..
tunapawizzy:
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by samchide(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]

Their is doubt that you are a definition of a DEVIL,you claim to know about tomorrow , while you can't even figure out while you live HELL, what made you think that she will grow up and be fat? Are you her creator? You claim to know about the creation, tell me more about the crawling evils in your household which one of them will die tonight or probably be the fattest fool on planet earth... Go get yourself a better God you black evil, or remain in Hell . The girl will live to be perfect model to the Glory of God, that even your evil kingdom can't even fit to be in her presence. Am sure you do have mobb of Demons in you, you still to live in the kingdom of God if you do want to have a life. Peace be with all one.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by TalkingBird: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2012

Please be careful of what you claim/wish yourself.
Re: Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids by NAJALYN: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2012
Tuface must have more than 3 kids; probably 1 from each state of Nigeria. He has formed a mini Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) / This Photo Of Actress Mercy Aigbe Has Got People Talking / "My Bride, Mrs W": Banky W Gushes On Adesua, Shares More Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.