Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Dp Has Refused To Change, Help Needed Urgently! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dp Has Refused To Change, Help Needed Urgently! (1997 Views)

My Dp Has Refused To Change / My Airtel Data Bundle Has Refused To Expire / Get Awesome Blackberry Display Pictures (dp's) For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dp Has Refused To Change, Help Needed Urgently! by souljaboi51(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
Hello people, i use a bold 9900, (not new tho) then i restored my contacts from my previous phone (curve 3) to the bold. But some of my contacts have told me my dp does not change, only my pm does. Though some of my contacts see the changes in my dp. I find this very disturbing. I have tried restoring my contacts all to no avail, i even deleted bbm and re installed it. But its still the same. Don't know what to do. Pls help!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Dp Has Refused To Change, Help Needed Urgently! by nikkyshyne(f): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
Sometimes it is the blackberry network. It has happened to me and some friends before. You just wait till tomorrow. Your fone is fine.
Re: Dp Has Refused To Change, Help Needed Urgently! by souljaboi51(m): 12:49am On Aug 03, 2012
Did i forget to mention that its been over a month?
Re: Dp Has Refused To Change, Help Needed Urgently! by nikkyshyne(f): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2012
Oh! Na to buy new fone oo. Or just dey manage am like that jare. Provided you can ping.
Re: Dp Has Refused To Change, Help Needed Urgently! by souljaboi51(m): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Av gottn a solution. Thanks
Re: Dp Has Refused To Change, Help Needed Urgently! by nikkyshyne(f): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
What did you do? Spill it out.
Re: Dp Has Refused To Change, Help Needed Urgently! by souljaboi51(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2012
nikkyshyne: What did you do? Spill it out.
I deleted all my contacts, deleted and installed bbm and added the contats one by one. Stressful
Re: Dp Has Refused To Change, Help Needed Urgently! by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:28am On May 11, 2013
souljaboi51:
I deleted all my contacts, deleted and installed bbm and added the contats one by one. Stressful

Ahhhh shocked dts so stressful oo
Re: Dp Has Refused To Change, Help Needed Urgently! by Hackomania(m): 6:53pm On May 12, 2013
souljaboi51:
Choi!
What of if you didn't delete the contacts, and just reinstalled BBM... I see you've done that already... Or you could reload your service books. BBM has a service book in your service books list...
Or is there a way you can do a secure delete (or restore) of just blackberry messenger? I'm not a BB user anymore though, maybe others with same issue can try that

Just suggestions you (or others) could try out

(1) (Reply)

Help Whatsapp On Techno N3 Not Working / What Are The Problems Of Blackberry Touch 3 / How Can Imei B Tweaked On Windows Phone.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.