Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang (21681 Views)

The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures / What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
That's what happens when you have a totalitarian government. They dictate everything for their people.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by dulaman: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
Wow! See how the thread is dry because ISLAM n MUSLIMS being attacked. If na Muslims do this now,this thread would hav reachd 40 pages now with insults. If i were you, i will go and do research abt islam. WHY ALWAYS THEM? Element of TRUE-ISM i guess.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by madridsta007(m): 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
I hope the ignoramuses and boko haramists here wont start to think that China is a 'Christian' country. Because they don't bloody care about religion. Christian, Muslim, etc, you mean the same thing to the Communists state.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:13am On Aug 05, 2012
Gaiden k:
I would not waste my fingers on u,its obvious u will die wallowing in your deluded euphoria of self deciet,I would rather die than accept islam if they will tell u the truth even your koran is a highly adulterated version of the HOLY BIBLE and judaic scripts put together.islam reeks of idolatory and has no real conviction,that is why they resolve to violence to impress their fallacy,u talk about end times,those are texts culled from the bible,and u can never fully understand it because it wasn't meant for you but for any 1 who has the SPIRIT of CHRIST,you are veiled with blood of innocent people,u have eyes but u cannot see
Thank you.
I believe if you know the history of ur religion well, you should know that the same God that sent Moses to set the jew on the right path, admonishing them against idolatory, later sent down Jesus to remind them of the laws, his laws with which he sent Moses to them. And Jesus prophesied before his departure that 'Spirit of truth' 'he that speaks not but what God says he should', would come after he'd left, and he will glorify him. That to me doesn't translate to Holy Spirit.
No preacher or prophet came after Jesus who glorified him but Prophet Muhammad.
As to ur assertion that my Quran is a highly adultrated version of the holy bible and the Judaic script, I'll say you got it all wrong.
If you know your history well, you'll understand that it's no uncommon trend for God's message to remain similar if not the same. That ascertain His credibility (The Almighty), his untimely, everlasting presence. The same God that sent Moses, sent Jesus, and the same God sent Prophet Muhammad; to purify the distorted message of His religion, whose distortion began with the Jews, and then the Christians.
That's all I can say for now. And pls, this doesn't call for an insult.
Ciao.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 05, 2012
~Royal~:
The Muslim Extremist Mod Tries to Silence the words of the Great Royal.
He has a reason to,its only natural that rational beings should do that which curbs violence,animals would not understand this.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by aia99: 12:21am On Aug 05, 2012
May be u guys like it or not islam is the right religion to follow.There is a saying dat says "islam a religion without men" "christianity a religion with men".Allah(SWT) has said it in the holy Qur'an 61v16 .AND REMEMBER WEN JESUS THE SON OF MARY SAID;O CHILDREN OF ISRAEL I AM THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH SENT TO U CONFIRMING THE TORAH WHICH CAME B4 ME,AND GIVING GLAD TIDINGS OF A MESSENGER TO COME AFTER ME WHOSE NAME SHALL BE AHMAD.BUT WEN HE CAME TO THEM WIT CLEAR SIGNS THEY,SAID THIS IS EVIDENT SORCERY.Christians shud luk at the bible they take as their guide.It has been highly contradicted.INFact, i know of somebody dat hav 28 diff bible and none of dem has the same meaning.While will u follow a book full of so many contradiction.Despite d fact dat d bible has been highly contradicted some scholars hav been able 2 bring out a verse in d bible similar to the one mention above which is john 14:15-16 "if u love me keep my commandments .And I will pray the Father and He shall giv u another comforter dat he may abide wit u forever with u forever. Christians takes this comforter to be Holy spirit .For u to understand dis verse clealy move on to john 15:26-27 u will hear d word "he shall testisfy of me".u can now see dat the word 'comforter' complies wit prophet Muhammad(saw).if u are confused wit d word "abide wit u forever'.it simply means d perpetuity of his laws and way of life(shariah)and d book(qur'an) which was revealed 2 him.Wit all the points above why cant u jux say "There is no deity to be worshipped except Allah and Muhammed(saw) his is messenger.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 05, 2012
EyesWideOpen:
Thank you.
I believe if you know the history of ur religion well, you should know that the same God that sent Moses to set the jew on the right path, admonishing them against idolatory, later sent down Jesus to remind them of the laws, his laws with which he sent Moses to them. And Jesus prophesied before his departure that 'Spirit of truth' 'he that speaks not but what God says he should', would come after he'd left, and he will glorify him. That to me doesn't translate to Holy Spirit.
No preacher or prophet came after Jesus who glorified him but Prophet Muhammad.
As to ur assertion that my Quran is a highly adultrated version of the holy bible and the Judaic script, I'll say you got it all wrong.
If you know your history well, you'll understand that it's no uncommon trend for God's message to remain similar if not the same. That ascertain His credibility (The Almighty), his untimely, everlasting presence. The same God that sent Moses, sent Jesus, and the same God sent Prophet Muhammad; to purify the distorted message of His religion, whose distortion began with the Jews, and then the Christians.
That's all I can say for now. And pls, this doesn't call for an insult.
Ciao.
See what I mean?? Hahaha
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by DeeJ1(m): 12:31am On Aug 05, 2012
grin
Dawdy: Why can't u people think straight? u complain no Church in saudi Arabia, while u
unjustly neglect the fact that No
mosque in vatican.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by juman(m): 1:00am On Aug 05, 2012
The news does not make sense.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by Leemak: 2:50am On Aug 05, 2012
duni04: I support the communist party 100%. Religion, especially a fanatical one like Islam, should be brought under state supervision and control. If you feel a special need to act out of the norm and worship a foreign deity or God, travel to Mecca or Jerusalem and stay there. If you're in china, live and obey chinese law. The Saudi's would never allow a christian or Buddhist to make even the faintest noise about their religion. Same with the jews that practise segregation and apartheid in Israel. The state has every right to control and censor the beliefs of its citizens and make sure they are in conformity with accepted norms.
hi fellow nairalander u ar far from reality of truth, pls tell me what will b happening in a state dt makes its citizens to b distance from God?....urgent answer pls!
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by Babs911(m): 2:57am On Aug 05, 2012
Leemak: hi fellow nairalander u ar far from reality of truth, pls tell me what will b happening in a state dt makes its citizens to b distance from God?....urgent answer pls!

My broda this will leads to their paralise and total destruction. A case study Tsunami in Indonessia. Better watch out what will happen if a country distance from God.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by NerdyPoet(m): 3:11am On Aug 05, 2012
Ganys:
Na ur papa Language, At least you can decode what the Guy said. Thats what we need. Olodo Rabata

Ok, i wont be surprised if your children only understand their 'papa language' since it seems thats all that matters...
And by the way,congratulations for being one of the reasons for the big failure of our educational system..
Cheers..
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by IamTeslim: 5:41am On Aug 05, 2012
@duni04. Yu need brain check!!!!!
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by ceejay80s(m): 6:21am On Aug 05, 2012
I LoVE THIS SHOW!!!!
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by Yasmeena(f): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2012
I wud sure look out dis thread n make my contribution appropriately after ramadhan,if Allah wills.. Bt I'll challenge u all 2 research on d fact dat islam is d only religion dat protects d ryts of non muslims living in a muslim state, n pls dnt 4get dat, islam is perfect,muslims are nt, n are'nt required 2 be. Peace!
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by NovusHomo(m): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2012
I stumbled on the write-up below and felt it might be interesting to those who had not seen it before.

This article and others like it are available on the www.Reunionblackfamily.com website. The link below will bring up this particular writeup.......

http://www.reunionblackfamily.com/apps/blog/show/11410954-letter-from-one-of-the-most-evil-king-leopold-ii-of-belgium-to-colonial-missionaries-1883

Letter from the most evil King Leopold II of Belgium to Colonial Missionaries, 1883.

Posted by Reunionblackfamily. on January 4, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Reverends, Fathers and Dear Compatriots:

The task that is given you to fulfill is very delicate and requires much tact. You will go certainly to evangelize, but your evangelizing must inspire above all Belgium interests. Your principal objective in our mission in the Congo is never to teach the niggers to know God, this they know already. They speak and submit to a Mungu, one Nzambi, one Nzakomba, and what else I don't know. They know that to kill, to sleep with someone else's wife, to lie and to insult is bad. Have courage to admit it; you are not going to teach them what they know already. Your essential role is to facilitate the task of administrators and industrials, which means you will go to interpret the gospel in the way it will be the best to protect your interests in
that part of the world.
For these things, you have to keep watch on disinteresting our savages from the richness that is plenty in their underground. To avoid that they get interested in it, and make you murderous competition and dream one day to overthrow you. Your knowledge of the gospel will allow you to find texts ordering, and encouraging your followers to love poverty, like “Happier are the poor because they will inherit the heaven” and, [i]“It's very difficult for the rich to enter the kingdom of God.”[/i] You have to detach from them and make them disrespect everything which gives courage to affront us. I make reference to their Mystic System and their war fetish – warfare protection – which they pretend not to want to abandon, and you must do everything in your power to make it disappear.

Your action will be directed essentially to the younger ones, for they won't revolt when the recommendation of the priest is contradictory to their parent's teachings. The children have to learn to obey what the missionary recommends, who is the father of their soul. You must singularly insist on their total submission and obedience, avoid developing the spirit in the schools, teach students to read and not to reason. There, dear patriots, are some of the principles that you must apply. You will find many other books, which will be given to you at the end of this conference. Evangelize the
niggers so that they stay forever in submission to the white colonialists, so they never revolt against the restraints they are undergoing. Recite every day – “Happy are those who are weeping because the kingdom of God is for them.”

The letter which follows is Courtesy of Dr. Vera Nobles and Dr. Chiedozie Okoro. "Letter from King Leopold II of Belgium to Colonial Missionaries, 1883."

"Convert always the blacks by using the whip. Keep their women in nine months of submission to work freely for us. Force them to pay you in sign of recognition-goats, chicken or eggs-every time you visit their villages. And make sure that niggers never become rich. Sing every day that it's impossible for the rich to enter heaven. Make them pay tax each week at Sunday mass. Use the money supposed for the poor, to build flourishing business centres. Institute a confessional system, which allows you to be good detectives denouncing any black that has a different consciousness contrary to that of the decision-maker. Teach the niggers to forget their heroes and to adore only ours. Never present a chair to a black that comes to visit you. Don't give him more than one cigarette. Never invite him for dinner even if he gives you a chicken every time you arrive athis house."

The speech above which shows the real intention of the Christian missionary journey in Africa was exposed to the world by Mr. Moukouani Muikwani Bukoko, born in the Congo in 1915, and, who in 1935 while working in the Congo, bought a second hand Bible from a Belgian priest who forgot the speech in the Bible. – Dr. Chiedozie Okoro

We should note:

1] that all missionaries carried out, and still carry out, that mandate. We are only lucky to have found King Leopold's articulation of the aim of all Christian imperialist missionaries to Africa.

2] Even the African converts who today manage the older churches in Africa (the priests, bishops, Archbishops, Cardinals etc of the Roman and Protestant sects), and especially also those who evangelize Born-Again Christianity, still serve the same mandate. Which is why they demonize African gods and Anglicize African names, and drop the names of African deities which form part of African names; and still attack and demolish the African shrines that have managed to survive, e.g. Okija.

3] Those Africans who voluntarily converted to Christianity before the colonial conquest such as Affonso I of the BaKongo in the 15th century probably did not discern the purpose of the brand of Christianity that was supplied to them. Which was probably why they fell easy prey to the missionaries and the white traders and pirates who followed them. But their Japanese counterparts probably did discern the game, even without access to some version of Leopold's letter. But even if the Japanese Shoguns did not intuit what Leopold makes explicit, they clearly realized the danger of Japanese converts to Christianity forming a fifth column within Japanese society and state, a fifth column loyal to their co-religionists in Europe. To rid Japan of that danger, in the late 16th century, the Shoguns began their expulsion of Portuguese and Spanish missionaries on the grounds that they were forcing Japanese to become Christian, teaching their disciples to wreck temples, taking and trading slaves, etc. Then, in 1596, it became clear to the Japanese authorities that Christianization had been a prelude to Spanish conquest of other lands; and then it quickly dawned on them that a fifth column loyal to Rome and controlled by the priests of a foreign religion was a clear and present danger to the sovereignty of a newly unified Japan. Soon after, the persecution and suppression of Japanese Christians began. Early in the 17th century, sensing the danger from a creed that taught obedience to foreign priests rather than the Japanese authorities, all missionaries were ordered to leave and all Japanese were ordered to register at the Buddhist temples. When Japanese Christians took part in a rebellion, foreign priests were executed, the Spanish were expelled and Japanese Christians were forbidden to travel abroad. After another rebellion, largely by Christians, was put down, the Japanese Christians were suppressed and their descendants were put under close state surveillance for centuries thereafter. In the 1640s all Japanese suspected of being Christians were ruthlessly exterminated. Thus did Japan, by 1650, save itself from the first European attempt to mentally subvert, conquer and colonize it.

4] The African captives who were taken abroad and enslaved, and the Africans at home after the European conquest, having already been forcibly deprived of their autonomy, were in no political position to resist Christianization. Thus the Christianity still practised in all of the African American diaspora, just as that in the African homeland since the start of the 20th century, continues to carry out the Leopoldian mandate. Hence, for example, whereas the White Born-Agains of the USA, when in the US Navy ships in WWII, sang: “Praise the Lord, And pass the ammunition,” the attitude of African Born-Again converts today is best summed up as: "Praise the Lord, And lie down for the manna.” Thanks to a century or more of this Leopold-mandated missionary mind control, African Christians are not an activist, self-helping, economically engaged, politically resolute, let alone militant bunch. Hence their putting up with all manner of mistreatment and exploitation by their misrulers, white and black. The most they are disposed to do to their misrulers is to admonish them to “Fear God!” – as one protester's miserable placard read in last January's Lagos demonstration against the latest of the murderous fuel price hikes by the OBJ Misgovernment. The idea of an uprising to tame their misrulers is alien to the religiously opiated frame of mind of the Nigerians.

5] The lesson in the contrast between an Africa that the Christian missionaries brainwashed and subverted, and a Japan where this brainwashing and subversion was forcibly prevented, is stark and clear. What then must Africans of today begin to do to save themselves from brainwashing by their White World enemies here on earth? – That is the question.

I guess I should say, like most Nigerians do: 'It is well, IJN'.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by Bella3(f): 7:07am On Aug 05, 2012
It is wrong to prevent any1 from practising their religion except it is a treat to human life. By the way, china are just ensuring the terrorists dnt get more power
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by adezjamz(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2012
Toaskarity: Exactly what I will do in my homestate when I be the
Governor.
Then u can never become a leader not even a governor. Not a curse bt a reality to ur state of mind.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by mshd5: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2012
it is unjust n hostility against islamic religion wen it comes 2 d issue islam, xtians raise eyebrow.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by adaybayor(m): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2012
Gaiden k:
I would not waste my fingers on u,its obvious u will die wallowing in your deluded euphoria of self deciet,I would rather die than accept islam if they will tell u the truth even your koran is a highly adulterated version of the HOLY BIBLE and judaic scripts put together.islam reeks of idolatory and has no real conviction,that is why they resolve to violence to impress their fallacy,u talk about end times,those are texts culled from the bible,and u can never fully understand it because it wasn't meant for you but for any 1 who has the SPIRIT of CHRIST,you are veiled with blood of innocent people,u have eyes but u cannot see

You just contradicted yourself you fool, you didn't want to waste your finger but, still went ahead to type so much words...typical hypocrite can only decieve himself...quran from the bible? Lie of the millenium
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by Enlightened1: 8:05am On Aug 05, 2012
Relgion is the opium of the people. Get rid of religion and half the problem of the world is solved!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Things To Do On Laylatul Qadr / Lessons From The New Zealand Mosque Shooting / Ruling On Watching BBN And Porn Related Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.