Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang (21661 Views)

The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures / What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by tonte(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2012
But its just one province na...why r u shouting like its the whole of China, if u must fast and ur in China move 2 where u can fast, and if u can't move then abide by the law!!!I'm sure Allah doesn't support breaking of civil law
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by NovusHomo(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2012
Damn right!
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by adaybayor(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2012
Gaiden k:
I would not waste my fingers on u,its obvious u will die wallowing in your deluded euphoria of self deciet,I would rather die than accept islam if they will tell u the truth even your koran is a highly adulterated version of the HOLY BIBLE and judaic scripts put together.islam reeks of idolatory and has no real conviction,that is why they resolve to violence to impress their fallacy,u talk about end times,those are texts culled from the bible,and u can never fully understand it because it wasn't meant for you but for any 1 who has the SPIRIT of CHRIST,you are veiled with blood of innocent people,u have eyes but u cannot see

You just contradicted yourself you fool, you didn't want to waste your finger but, still went ahead to type so much words...typical hypocrite can only decieve himself...quran from the bible? Lie of the millenium
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2012
What China is doing is wrong. But Islam is far worse in being Intolerant of.other religions or views. In many predominant Muslim lands, non-muslims are forced fast, which is wrong.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by druid06(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2012
I don't blame the chinese for banning them from fasting. The Islamic religion is really a violent one. How can a religion preach hatred and violence instead of love and unity. I was discussing this with my cousin the other day, there's this passage of their '' Holy Book '' that was our point of focus. It goes like;

Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter... But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful... If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression. (2:190-193).

A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war).

Quran: {The infidels are your sworn enemies Sura 4:101}
Quran {Prophet, make war on the infidels Sura 66: 9
Quran {Never be a helper to the disbelievers Sura 28:86}

Look at all these passages preaching about hatred and violence. How can a religion preach about voilence instead of love and respecting your neighbors even if he serves GOD in a different way than you do?

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by Policewoman(f): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2012
China must go a step further and BAN islamism. That will ensure no suicide bomber rears his ugly head.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by Jasiel(f): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2012
muktar mtt: I wrt out of anger daz y I misd some word, but try to understand dis english of mine punk ass mutherfuker u may burn I hell to, nd dat fool talking abt biafara it will never last cos ur weak u still weak nd ur pounder is a coword he run away at dat tym he fail u nd u will keep failing till iternity God 4nish u all. Pls try nd understand dis my english eng teacher my foot.

This guy's grammar is atrocious...

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by adaybayor(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2012
druid06: I don't blame the chinese for banning them from fasting. The Islamic religion is really a violent one. How can a religion preach hatred and violence instead of love and unity. I was discussing this with my cousin the other day, there's this passage of their '' Holy Book '' that was our point of focus. It goes like;

Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter... But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful... If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression. (2:190-193).

A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war).

Quran: {The infidels are your sworn enemies Sura 4:101}
Quran {Prophet, make war on the infidels Sura 66: 9
Quran {Never be a helper to the disbelievers Sura 28:86}

Look at all these passages preaching about hatred and violence. How can a religion preach about voilence instead of love and respecting your neighbors even if he serves GOD in a different way than you do?

So many of the so called literates have problem with comprehension. How are you supposed to understand others when u don't even understand your on write-up? U stink of confusion... Where in those verse above is it written that you should fight those that don't attack you...how are those verses preaching hatred. I am sure you don't read your bible but too busy craming the few verses you were fed by ur pastors...your bible says an eye for an eye and he that lives by the sword dies by it, only α̲̅ f**l will think that's preaching hatred.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by samkoro: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2012
lacasa: i'm disappointed in the Chinese really.

Later eediots will say muslim nations dnt allow the practice of other religions, which is false anyway undecided

May Allah show them (chinese) the way..amin. smiley

That way you are talking about leads to hellfire.Let us leave politics and crowd mentality alone because they don't lead us to the truth.

There is no logic,reasoning,insight,feeling ,instinct,illustration,explaination,example that is reasonable to convince me that murder of women,children will lead to heaven.Doing evil can never lead to something good.Evil begets evil and (satan) darkness while good begets good and light of Jehovah.

Please explain how murder can lead to heaven.Is that possible?

The lifestyle of mohamed is different from that of Christ,very different,no doubt.

Mohamed,a self acclaimed prophet could not perform a single miracle to prove he was sent by God- the reason he decided to go on a killing spree when the Jews and Christians did not believe him.That is what goes on till today.

Do not continue in Islam just because you were born into it.Have an open mind and search for truth.Start by comparing the lifestyle of mohamed with Jesus christ,cos their respective ways of life is what moslems and Christians build their lives on.Every other thing are just extraneous materials that may add some burden to ur research

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by adaybayor(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2012
samkoro:

That way you are talking about leads to hellfire.Let us leave politics and crowd mentality alone because they don't lead us to the truth.

There is no logic,reasoning,insight,feeling ,instinct,illustration,explaination,example that is reasonable to convince me that murder of women,children will lead to heaven.Doing evil can never lead to something good.Evil begets evil and (satan) darkness while good begets good and light of Jehovah.

Please explain how murder can lead to heaven.Is that possible?

The lifestyle of mohamed is different from that of Christ,very different,no doubt.

Mohamed,a self acclaimed prophet could not perform a single miracle to prove he was sent by God- the reason he decided to go on a killing spree when the Jews and Christians did not believe him.That is what goes on till today.

Do not continue in Islam just because you were born into it.Have an open mind and search for truth.Start by comparing the lifestyle of mohamed with Jesus christ,cos their respective ways of life is what moslems and Christians build their lives on.Every other thing are just extraneous materials that may add some burden to ur research

Ignorance is far more deadly than aids...muhammad didn't perform miracles? And u one those magic hunters, muhammad is not to be worshiped and that's the main reason muslim domt preach much about his miracles. Go and educated urself and stop wallowing in ignorance.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by brownlord: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2012
muktar mtt: I wrt out of anger daz y I misd some word, but try to understand dis english of mine punk ass mutherfuker u may burn I hell to, nd dat fool talking abt biafara it will never last cos ur weak u still weak nd ur pounder is a coword he run away at dat tym he fail u nd u will keep failing till iternity God 4nish u all. Pls try nd understand dis my english eng teacher my foot.

The more you write, the more you fool urself, plz my advise comment no further to avoid exposing ur stupidity plz
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by yommy2sure(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2012
How cowordice of whoever it is that hid my post. The truth hurt huh?
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by murtalaa(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2012
aryzgreat: They have a mosque in Rome but would not allow a church spring up in saudi arabia, u see y china is acting fast before it becomes late. How i wish Biafra rise fast, we need to give them this chinese ramadan gift. Bunch of towel head naking agama lizards!
check ur facts dude. There are churches in Riyadh which is the FCT of Saudi! Mecca and Medina are holy cities and therefore churches are not allowed just like the Vatican forbid mosques.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2012
i remember i once travelled to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for some work and it was swerlteringly hot. i was so thirsty that i went to a nearby grocer to buy something to drink. then a passerby stopped me and told me not to drink in public because i could end up in jail inspite of being non-muslim. it was during ramadan.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by thirty(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2012
aryzgreat: They have a mosque in Rome.
but who are praying in the mosque? Xtains and muslims. What the xtians doing in Mosjid Aqsa during prilgime
http://www.atlastours.net/holyland/al_aqsa_mosque.html
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by maclatunji: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2012
yommy2sure: How cowordice of whoever it is that hid my post. The truth hurt huh?

On the contrary, disrespectful and insensitive comments will not be tolerated. LOL@Truth.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by druid06(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2012
adaybayor:

So many of the so called literates have problem with comprehension. How are you supposed to understand others when u don't even understand your on write-up? U stink of confusion... Where in those verse above is it written that you should fight those that don't attack you...how are those verses preaching hatred. I am sure you don't read your bible but too busy craming the few verses you were fed by ur pastors...your bible says an eye for an eye and he that lives by the sword dies by it, only α̲̅ f**l will think that's preaching hatred.

You sir are being biased because you know I'm saying the truth. I just quoted the verse in your '' Holy Book '' that talks about slaying infidels and the other part that says infidels are your sworn enemy. In the dictionary, the word infidel means someone who's has no faith or whose faith differs from yours and so it is safe to say people from other religion are your sworn enemy and you should prosecute them and force to join your own religion and when they do not, you should kill them. Is that not a layman meaning of hatred?.

You mentioned about the Bible quoting an eye for an eye. Yes, you're absolutely right there. The Bible did mention that but you seem to forget if you're conversant in the Bible that the place where that verse is quote is in the old testament. When Jesus came in the new testament, he changed so many things. We Christians do not believe an eye for an eye anymore, now we go with when someone slaps your right cheek, turn the other side for him to hit. We preach love and understanding and we do not force people to join our religion. Our ways is the way of love and people from other religion converts into ours when they see the light.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by druid06(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2012
To compare Christianity or any other religion is like apples and oranges. As Christians we do not practice the Old Testament but the teachings of the New Testament, by Christ and the apostles. so any arguments to try and castigate Christians for doing the same fail miserably.

Recently the Spokesman for the Taliban said, “Those youths who did what they did destroyed America with their airplanes they’ve done a good deed.” He went on to say “THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF YOUTH WHO LOOK FORWARD TO DEATH LIKE THE AMERICANS LOOK FORWARD TO LIVING.”

In the book of Proverbs the God that they say they obey says, “all those who love death hate me.” Just a interesting observation, how do the leaders get his followers to do what he will not.

Surah 2:256 “Let there be no compulsion in Religion.” This would be a rational position if practiced as a standard, however Muslims disallow the Bible (as well as other books of religion) in their countries and do not give people a choice. They do not want to engage in dialogue or allow freedom of choice when they are in control. To present the Bibles Gospel is tantamount to aggression, so one is labeled an infidel, and the use of force can be used to restrain him. The rest of this verse says “Truth stands out Clear from Error: whoever Rejects Evil and believes in Allah hath grasped, the most trustworthy Hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth And knoweth all things.” This verse seems to imply that those who embrace Islam willingly are accepted.

Why is it so hard for Muslim to become a Christian or join with another religion? Mohammed said, “Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him.” (Hadith Al Buhkari vol. 9:57) This command is practiced in almost all Islamic Fundamentalist countries today.

While the Qur’an says not to begin with hostilities, and Allah does not love the aggressor, it is not acceptable when Islam is refused. For it teaches not to turn away and bless but “the one who attacks you, you attack him in like manner...whoso defendeth himself after he hath suffered wrong, there is no way (blame) against them.”

Sura 26:227 “Except those who believe, work righteousness, engage much in the remembrance of God, and defend themselves only after they are unjustly attacked. And soon will the unjust assailants know what vicissitudes their affairs will take!”

They present certain verses and ignore others verses that have quite a different tone such as 3:85 “Whoever seeks other than Islam as his religion, it will not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he will be with the losers” “Slay the idolators [non-Muslims] wherever ye find them, and take them captive, and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the last Day…. Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! (Sura 9:5,29,41).

Muslim’s make every effort to suppress any who claim to follow the Bible. They say they believe the Bible but will not allow the Bible to be taught to Muslims. They cannot allow anyone who believes the Bible the right to declare their belief as they do. Their persecution of Bible believers shows their lack of trust in their own religion to show any truth. If they trust the power of the Qur'an, why would they rely on physical force and intimidation. However they will say, “Therefore grant a delay to the Unbelievers: Give respite to them gently (for awhile).” Sura 86:17

“And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those weak, illtreated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help.” [Soorah an-Nisaa'4:75]

What I have seen on the news is that we cannot understand the Quran, it's in Arabic and we (those who do not believe) are considered illiterate, we are feeble in spiritual understanding. So words that we read in English do not mean the same in Arabic. Lets examine this argument: The translation is by Muslim scholars who speak Arabic and know the meaning, yet for some reason they don’t translate it accurately in the English! One only needs to read the Hadiths to know what is meant by the verses.

Another translation of the preceding verse is “Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.”

Mohammed said, “I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah” (Al Bukhari vol. 4:196).

They ask you concerning fighting in the Sacred Months (i.e. 1st, 7th, 11th and 12th months of the Islamic calendar). Say, “fighting therein is a great (transgression) but a greater (transgression) with Allah is to prevent mankind from following the Way of Allah, to disbelieve in Him, to prevent access to Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah), and to drive out its inhabitants, and Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islamic Monotheism) if they can. And whosoever of you turns back from his religion and dies as a disbeliever, then his deeds will be lost in this life and in the Hereafter, and they will be the dwellers of the Fire. They will abide therein forever.” (Soorah an-Nisaa 4:75)

The Jews are to be eliminated

Sura 5:51: “O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them for friendship is of them.” This friendship makes any Muslim a enemy of their own and deserving of the same fate as the unbeliever. This is because God does not guide an unjust people.

There is a consistency in the statements in Qur'an about the Jews, Christians, unbelievers, infidels, polytheists, only a few statements are favorable. But the direct approach of whom Mohammed meant is clear from his theme of elimination and destiny for punishment.

Sura3 3:64: “Verily Allah has cursed the Unbelievers (whom he defined as Christians in the 5th surah “Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends.) and has prepared for them a Blazing Fire to dwell in forever. No protector will they find, nor savior. That Day their faces will be turned upside down in the Fire. They will say: ‘Woe to us! We should have obeyed Allah and obeyed the Messenger!’ ‘Our Lord! Give them double torment and curse them with a very great Curse!’”

What does The true God say about cursing his people? Read Gen.12:3

“What, do you desire to guide him whom God has led astray? Whom God leads astray, thou wilt not find for him a way [of salvation]. They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as a friend or helper. (Arberry, Interpreted p.113)

Hadith, the body of traditions relating to Mohammed and now supplemental to the Koran: He (Abu Hurayah) reported the messenger of Allah as saying: The last hour will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews and the Muslims kill them, so that Jews will hide behind stones and trees and the Stone and the tree will say, O Muslim, O servant of God! There is a Jew behind me; come and kill him. The only exception will be the box-thorn for it is one of the trees of the Jews. (Sahih of Muslim, quoted by Israel and the Prophecies of Al Quran by Ali Akbar, Bismi Publishers 1992, p.44)

Of the Unbelievers: Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. (Sura 9:5)

4:101 “When ye travel through the earth, there is no blame on you if ye shorten your prayers, for fear the Unbelievers May attack you: For the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies.” 4:102 “For the Unbelievers, Allah has prepared a humiliating punishment.”

8:19 “(O Unbelievers!) if ye prayed for victory and judgment, now hath the judgment come to you: if ye desist (from wrong), it will be best for you: if ye return (to the attack), so shall We. Not the least good will your forces be to you even if they (were multiplied: for verily God is with those who believe!”
8:59-60 “Let not the unbelievers think that they can get the better (of the godly): they will never frustrate (them). Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom God doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of God, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.”

Another translation makes this plain - “The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them.”

9.123 “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you”

9.73 “O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Surah 2, Contains the subject of war numerous times (Jihad). It is approved to be the solution to aggression when necessary. The following paragraphs are out of the Qur’an. (The Qur’an was written in Arabic, but translated in English by those who are Muslim and speak Arabic.)

“War is prescribed to you: but from this ye are averse.” (Sura 2:212).

“To participate in Jihad in Allah's cause” (Al Bukhari vol. 1:25)

Sura 2:187-189 “And kill them wherever ye shall find them, and eject them from whatever place they have ejected you; for civil discord is worse than carnage: yet attack them not at the sacred Mosque, unless they attack you therein; but if they attack you, slay them. Such the reward of the infidels...Fight therefore against them until there be no more civil discord, and the only worship be that of God: but if they desist, then let there be no hostility, save against the wicked.”

2:190-292 “Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits, for Allah does not love transgressors. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out: For tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; But fight them not at the sacred Mosque unless they first fight you there; But if they fight you, Slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.”

2:193 “And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and let there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.”

2:216 “Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not. 217 They ask thee concerning fighting in the Prohibited Month. Say: “Fighting therein is a grave (offense); but graver is it in the sight of God to prevent access to the path of God, to deny Him, to prevent access to the Sacred Mosque, and drive out its members. Tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter. Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith if they can. And if any of you turn back from their faith and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the Hereafter; they will be Companions of the Fire and will abide therein.”

2:244 “Then fight in the cause of God, and know that God heareth and knoweth all things. 245 Who is he that will loan to God a beautiful loan, which God will double unto his credit and multiply many times? It is God that giveth (you) want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return.”

Many of these quotes should be self-evident what the meaning is. Of course they will be some that say that what they mean is not what they read like. Muslim clerics and their apologists are saying “the command to kill non-Muslims is not for today” it was only for a certain time. Where in the Qur’an does it say this? It does not say or teach the commands to kill the “infidels”, “unbelievers” “Jews” and “Christians” was only for a previous time. ” Nowhere. why should we accept this rhetoric? There is proof in the Qur'an that it is actually to continue and increase.

No doubt I heard Allah's messenger saying, “During the last days there will appear some young foolish people, who will say the best words, but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will leave the faith) and will go out from their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.” (Bukhari volume 9, no.64)

One of their Hadiths states about their own: Narrated Ikrima: The statement of Allah’s Apostle (Muhammad), “Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.” (Hadith 9:45; 84.2.57.)

Sura 9:29-33 “Make war upon such of those to whom the Scriptures have been given as believe not in God, or in the last day, and who forbid not that which God and His Apostle have forbidden, and who profess not the profession of the truth, until they pay tribute out of hand, and they be humbled.”

Sura 8:15 “O ye who believe! when ye meet the Unbelievers preparing for battle do not turn your backs to them. [Anyone who does] shall incur the wrath of God, and Hell shall be his home,- an evil dwelling (indeed)!”

Sura 8:57 “So if you gain the mastery over them in war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson.”

Sura 8:65 “O Messenger! Rouse the Believers among you to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish two thousand of the Unbelievers: for these are people without understanding.” In other words those who believe not in Allah are not equal to those who do.”

Look at their doctrine, so much violence and hatred to unbelievers of their fate. To see more visit http://www.letusreason.org/islam12.htm
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by maclatunji: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2012
^It is a very good thing that you have the honesty to quote the anti-Islamic website you got that from. Have you studied those verses with the tafseer in the QUR'AN? No! So, your secondary source of information is practically useless.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by druid06(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2012
maclatunji: ^It is a very good thing that you have the honesty to quote the anti-Islamic website you got that from. Have you studied those verses with the tafseer in the QUR'AN? No! So, your secondary source of information is practically useless.

What is there to study when the verses has already been broken down by the author of the article. If there's an atom of error in what the author has said, please let me know. I leave room for learning.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by maclatunji: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2012
druid06:

What is there to study when the verses has already been broken down by the author of the article. If there's an atom of error in what the author has said, please let me know. I leave room for learning.

Awww, you are such a poor researcher. So, to know about you, it is best I read the comments of your enemy about you. That is what you are essentially saying. Well, the author has misinterpreted the verses to suit his and maybe your needs. Your unwillingness to research from the primary source which is the explanation given in tafseer by Muslims is enough evidence of your lack of objectivity. It is lazy of you to want me to spoonfeed you with information in this day and age.

The same way you dashed to get misinformation is the same way you should seek proper knowledge about Islam if you're not a lazy bigot.

#LOL.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by bknight: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
On a lighter note, of all religions why is islamists that kill more?
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by idupaul: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
This post just got a Mouth Action!
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2012
adaybayor:

You just contradicted yourself you fool, you didn't want to waste your finger but, still went ahead to type so much words...typical hypocrite can only decieve himself...quran from the bible? Lie of the millenium
U are just a simpleton,a yoruba muslim fooool,come up north and let ur muslim brothers slaughter u like a cow for sallah.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by adaybayor(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
druid06:

You sir are being biased because you know I'm saying the truth. I just quoted the verse in your '' Holy Book '' that talks about slaying infidels and the other part that says infidels are your sworn enemy. In the dictionary, the word infidel means someone who's has no faith or whose faith differs from yours and so it is safe to say people from other religion are your sworn enemy and you should prosecute them and force to join your own religion and when they do not, you should kill them. Is that not a layman meaning of hatred?.

You mentioned about the Bible quoting an eye for an eye. Yes, you're absolutely right there. The Bible did mention that but you seem to forget if you're conversant in the Bible that the place where that verse is quote is in the old testament. When Jesus came in the new testament, he changed so many things. We Christians do not believe an eye for an eye anymore, now we go with when someone slaps your right cheek, turn the other side for him to hit. We preach love and understanding and we do not force people to join our religion. Our ways is the way of love and people from other religion converts into ours when they see the light.

You are only decieving yourself...everytbody knows that u switch between old and new testaments depending on whiich favours your interest on any issue...the crusades are toiday still being justified using ur bible
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by vedaxcool(m): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
As expected the atheists and christians confirmed their hypocritical stance towards religious freedom and their support for persecution and totalitarianism! What this thread will serve is, an evidence in any future discuss on religious intolerance etc. China u guys need to learn from the soviet union, . . ., this same china suppresses tibetan buhdism and also interferes in the running of catholic church by imposing church leaders etc, yet the hordes of hypocrites are praising them . . .

BTW why is it that only controversial topics makes the front page? Yet there are many wonderful topics such as thaba's through the Qur'an etc that never make the front page yet they are highly educative!we will like to see more topics that talks of Islam in view of educating the people (largely ignorant of Islam).
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by druid06(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
maclatunji:

Awww, you are such a poor researcher. So, to know about you, it is best I read the comments of your enemy about you. That is what you are essentially saying. Well, the author has misinterpreted the verses to suit his and maybe your needs. Your unwillingness to research from the primary source which is the explanation given in tafseer by Muslims is enough evidence of your lack of objectivity. It is lazy of you to want me to spoonfeed you with information in this day and age.

The same way you dashed to get misinformation is the same way you should seek proper knowledge about Islam if you're not a lazy bigot.

#LOL.

You mentioned that I went to seek information on your religion through an enemy of Islam to get an explanation about some contradicting passages in your '' Holy Book ''. Do you mean to say that people who don't share the same faith as yours such as Christian and people of other religion are your sworn enemy?. Okay, maybe I made a mistake to get the true meaning of those verses in your '' Holy Book '' from an unqualified person, who best explain to me other than you to give me the insights on those passages. I want to be spoonfed as you say because I know little of your religion. An author already gave his own explanation about some contracditing passages in your '' Holy Book ''. I want you to give me your own version since you're an indept muslim and who best can explain your '' Holy Book '' than you? So what are those afforementioned verses actually saying?
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by druid06(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
adaybayor:

You are only decieving yourself...everytbody knows that u switch between old and new testaments depending on whiich favours your interest on any issue...the crusades are toiday still being justified using ur bible

Well, I would say you're totally wrong there Mr Adebayor. I don't know where you got that information from that the churches today switch between the old and the new testaments depending on which favors our interest. Most of the sermon being delivered to the people today are from the new testament but it would not be right to forget the teachings of the old testament too, don't you think. Yes, I understand violent crusades were held againts the muslims during the era of Catholic tyranny but people are wise now and things have changed. Then, some selected few were the only ones allowed to read the Bible and people with bad intentions were using the passages then for their own political ambitions same as what's happening with the muslims today. Things have changed now and crusades that are being held now are non-violent ones where people could go and receive their healings and blessing and feel the love of our HEAVENLY FATHER.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by MacDaddy01: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2012
vedaxcool: As expected the atheists and christians confirmed their hypocritical stance towards religious freedom and their support for persecution and totalitarianism! What this thread will serve is, an evidence in any future discuss on religious intolerance etc. China u guys need to learn from the soviet union, . . ., this same china suppresses tibetan buhdism and also interferes in the running of catholic church by imposing church leaders etc, yet the hordes of hypocrites are praising them . . .

BTW why is it that only controversial topics makes the front page? Yet there are many wonderful topics such as thaba's through the Qur'an etc that never make the front page yet they are highly educative!we will like to see more topics that talks of Islam in view of educating the people (largely ignorant of Islam).

Lol, it must be painful to have a taste of your intolerance thrown at you? Clearly, I agreed that China was being intolerant......but no more that muslims in Saudi Arabia or Iran
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang by maclatunji: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
druid06:

You mentioned that I went to seek information on your religion through an enemy of Islam to get an explanation about some contradicting passages in your '' Holy Book ''. Do you mean to say that people who don't share the same faith as yours such as Christian and people of other religion are your sworn enemy?. Okay, maybe I made a mistake to get the true meaning of those verses in your '' Holy Book '' from an unqualified person, who best explain to me other than you to give me the insights on those passages. I want to be spoonfed as you say because I know little of your religion. An author already gave his own explanation about some contracditing passages in your '' Holy Book ''. I want you to give me your own version since you're an indept muslim and who best can explain your '' Holy Book '' than you? So what are those afforementioned verses actually saying?

Sorry, too busy for a long drawn-out lecture/debate. The verses you quoted have been overflogged on the internet by Muslims thanks to people like you. Seek them out if you are sincere in your quest. By the way, it will take more than a day too to study them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Things To Do On Laylatul Qadr / Ruling On Watching BBN And Porn Related Movies / Lessons From The New Zealand Mosque Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.