Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself (6508 Views)

Do U Stay In Ilorin Or Travel To Ilorin. Identify Yourself. Lets Chat / Strictly On April Birhtday Mates Only! Identify Yourself: / Sagittarians Identify Yourself Here(nov 22- Dec 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2007
I've only seen one Ekiti state member on nairaland. . . so i decided to make a thread for EKITIT STATE NAIIRALANDER. . .but no probe, i guess we're that scarce and precious

Anyways. . . if you're from Ekiti State. . .Please Identify wink

NOTE: PLZ KEEP RUDE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF BECAUSE THAT IS NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR. . . SO BEFORE ANY slowpoke DECIDE TO POST A COMMENT. . .READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD. IT DOES NOT SAY" MORONS PLZ POST YOUR RUDE COMMENT". . . APPRECIATE THAT YOU GUYZ UNDERSTAND. kiss grin
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by olatos(f): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2007
@toyinrayo, am joining u in hailing the Ekitites, the STATE of INTELLECTUALS, i hail una ooooooooooo, EKITI KETE
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by sessytony(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2007
i hail from Ekiti state the so called fountain of knowledge. where the best of achievers come from
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Finecat(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2007
Ekiti Alagidi. The state with the first HIV case in Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by sammy6(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2007
abeg i fit join una?I served for Ekiti,na better place.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2007
@everyone
thanks jare

Finecat:

Ekiti Alagidi. The state with the first HIV case in Nigeria.

@the slowpoke here. . . thanks for your statistics. it's unfortunate that you did not read my message before you post. first of all, i said identify yourself, not tell me where you conceived HIV. . .now if you decided to roll in the bushes with an HIV positive biarch and you conceived it, plz, do me a FAVOR and keep that little fact to yourself. it's not my fault that you don't have the brain to keep your zipper closed, but instead you used your d^ck . .primitive idiot. goood thing you got the HIV, that's how God is punishing you for your senselessness. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . . .oloshi. . .

@the rest of his moronic species
if you ain't got nothing better to say, keep it to yourself. na by force?
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Dreloaded(f): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2007
Lol so Toyin(my middle name) is fellow Ekiti abi? No wonder her mouth is so sharp. ALMOST as sharp as mineĀ  tongue
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2007
D-reloaded:

Lol so Toyin(my middle name) is fellow Ekiti abi? No wonder her mouth is so sharp. ALMOST as sharp as mine tongue

LOL. . . nice to know you're from ekiti. . . .even though you stole my name. . . no probe grin
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by playmate(f): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2007
i also hail frm ekiti.9ce meetin y'all,it was a great idea 2 start dis thread.since we cnt b idle let's talk bout d ex guvnor wu recently turned himself in 2 efcc.d guy was shoutin on tv (i heard) that nutin cn happen that he was innocent nw he's spendin xmas nd nu year in jail.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by ogrebuga(m): 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2007
toyinrayo:

@everyone
thanks jare

@the slowpoke here. . . thanks for your statistics. it's unfortunate that you did not read my message before you post. first of all, i said identify yourself, not tell me where you conceived HIV. . .now if you decided to roll in the bushes with an HIV positive biarch and you conceived it, plz, do me a FAVOR and keep that little fact to yourself. it's not my fault that you don't have the brain to keep your zipper closed, but instead you used your d^ck . .primitive idiot. goood thing you got the HIV, that's how God is punishing you for your senselessness. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . . .oloshi. . .

@the rest of his moronic species
if you ain't got nothing better to say, keep it to yourself. na by force?

shocked shocked shocked Wouldn't like to get on your bad side anytime soon, or better still never. cheesy
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 21, 2007
ogrebuga:

shocked shocked shocked Wouldn't like to get on your bad side anytime soon, or better still never. cheesy

i hope not too. . . i dnt want to fight with my b-day month buddy. kiss
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Finecat(m): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2007
@Toyinrayo

See you just proved my point, you jokers are too headstrong. All you have to do is pick up a National newspaper, when every other states is romancing or making money. Ekitis are on the street rioting. Fayose today, Oni 'morrow. As per the HIV stuff, check your fact. The first HIV case in Nigeria was said to from Ekiti back in the early '80s. I read that it was first thought to be JuJu until it was later proved to be AIDS.

@D-Reloaded

Wow TOH, I've always thought that you are very stubborn and have a sharp tongue, now i see why. Still love you though. But, my o my ,
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 21, 2007
Finecat:

@Toyinrayo

See you just proved my point, you jokers are too headstrong. All you have to do is pick up a National newspaper, when every other states is romancing or making money. Ekitis are on the street rioting. Fayose today, Oni 'morrow. As per the HIV stuff, check your fact. The first HIV case in Nigeria was said to from Ekiti back in the early '80s. I read that it was first thought to be JuJu until it was later proved to be AIDS.

@D-Reloaded

Wow TOH, I've always thought that you are very stubborn and have a sharp tongue, now i see why. Still love you though. But, my o my ,
thanks for your testimonies. . .but if you had carefully read my message. . you'd know i did not ask for the negative facts. people like you are the cause of tribalism on a thread. . . although Ekiti is not a tribe, but when one person says something negative about a state, then others will look for some other negative facts to pull out. then by the time you know it, there's a fight.
did i even ask about the HIV information? no, i did not. let Ekiti be the first or even the most with HIV. . but that is not what i asked you to discuss on the thread. thanks for the facts, eh. . . i mean, others are writing something sensible, yet, here you are putting out something atrocious . . or what did you mean to achieve by it. it makes no sense whatever.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by freshope87: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2007
I hail form Ekiti state, the PROFESSORS PRODUCING STATE IN NIGERIA. Anyone can contact me on freshope87@yahoo.com for a more detail talk.Is there anyone in the house from IKERE L G A? pls make the move. We must take Ekiti state back to the path of honour and intergrity we are known for.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by OMUWUNMI: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2007
i am not from ekiti,but i love their girls especially their tonation when it comes to speaking of english language,
has anyone ever noticed their english tonation especailly behind closed door,when two legs are in the airgrin
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by lastdonty: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2007
grin grin grin u got 1 here.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Finecat(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2007
@OMOWUMMI

Now that's funny grin grin

makes me wanna go find me one. oh by the way i know one. Let me go try my luck. bye y'all. grin
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by loveme(f): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2007
Hi 2 y'all Ekiti states indigenes.@Fre3shope87 i am from ikere LGA of Ekiti state.i am proud 2 b from that state filled with intellectual.i love y'all.cheers.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by OMUWUNMI: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2007
Finecat:

@OMOWUMMI

Now that's funny grin grin

makes me want to go find me one. oh by the way i know one. Let me go try my luck. bye y'all. grin
a trial would convince concieve you grin
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by tobaaro(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2007
@ toyinrayo

U rili r feelin lyk Opera! Moderating d thread and scaring away all d mice!

However, I'm disturbed dat u 4rm a state of Intellectuals chose d Romance section 2 start ds Ekiti reunion?? Y? R u dat insensitive??

I'm 4rm Ekiti too, So watch it! cool cool
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2007
tobaaro:

@ toyinrayo

You rili r feelin like Opera! Moderating d thread and scaring away all d mice!

However, I'm disturbed that u from a state of Intellectuals chose d Romance section 2 start ds Ekiti reunion?? Y? R u that insensitive??

I'm from Ekiti too, So watch it! cool cool

eya. . .don't mean to scare anyone. . . but i just hate it when people say sth negative about other states when its uncalled for. dnt mind me jare.
and i put this thread in the culture section for a while, and noticing that people barely visit it, i moved it to the romance section.
nice to meet a fellow ekiti grin grin
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Finecat(m): 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2007
@Toyinrayo

Hi Baby, I really want to get to know you.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2007
Finecat:

@Toyinrayo

Hi Baby, I really want to get to know you.

ehrrrrrrrrrrrrrm. . . . no thanks smiley
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by jayvin01: 12:02am On Dec 22, 2007
OMUWUNMI:

i am not from ekiti,but i love their girls especially their tonation when it comes to speaking of english language,
has anyone ever noticed their english tonation especailly behind closed door,when two legs are in the airgrin

thats the main thang!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Finecat(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2007
@Toyinrayo

I want to hear how you will sound when pump your hump. I bet you sound like Ekitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Finecat(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2007
@Toyinrayo

I wanna hear how you will sound when pump your hump. I bet you sound like Ekitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 12:11am On Dec 22, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 22, 2007
Finecat:

@Toyinrayo

I want to hear how you will sound when pump your hump. I bet you sound like Ekitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !
plz. . .wherever you learned that rubbish talk, let it stay there. i don't know the kind of women you hang around with, but keep with them. learn to talk respectively to a woman plz, am not one of those woman that will let u talk to her like that. you're a grown man, time will come for you to choose a woman, start learning how to respect them. because a respective woman will not let you woo her with that your mouth. lipsrsealed
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Finecat(m): 12:17am On Dec 22, 2007
@tOYINRAYO

ALRIGHT bABY, KEEP UP THE BAD WORK.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 22, 2007
@jay
love you too. . although sometimes i want to give you a good punch in the stomach kiss
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by jayvin01: 12:27am On Dec 22, 2007
cool cool cool cool
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 22, 2007
@jay
lol. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Just For You / Find Love On Nairalist.com: Our Sister Website / Whatsapp Private Chart For Single Mums & Dads (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.