Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself (6543 Views)

Do U Stay In Ilorin Or Travel To Ilorin. Identify Yourself. Lets Chat / Strictly On April Birhtday Mates Only! Identify Yourself: / Sagittarians Identify Yourself Here(nov 22- Dec 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by SweetT1: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2007
@Debosky

I sting like a bee and float like butterfly. I'm too sweet, even better than sugar. Bronx will get a taste of sweetness !
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2007
You have money to waste on tickets for a horrible sport yet you wont use that money to stay in a good place.

Bronx and Brooklyn are neck in neck when it comes to homicide.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by SweetT1: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2007
@Bebedi

OKERE TO BA DUN LAWO NI YEN grin grin GOD I HOPE THAT WAS RIGHT. grin
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by SweetT1: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2007
@TOH

well, it's just for 2 days. Besides Bronx ain't got nothing on South central LA. And i pass by there everyday.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2007
@bebedi
lol, you'll be my first customer

have you watched "THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA?". . . it's not only opera. . it's cool. you should check it out

@Sweet T
naaa. . .am actually a daughter from the royal line of omo ilemukun in Ikun. . .i hate babalawo. . .they've killed part of my family for years, but then am immuned to them. . .am serious about that. if you don't believe them, you don't gotta fear them  wink
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by debosky(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2007
Leave the boy, those Bronx peeps will neutralize your stinging with Raid extra strength grin grin

@ toyinrayo

you can only ignore me for so long. . .better agree now because I will NOT accept any begging later tongue wink

the position of [i]lurv[/i]doctor will not remain open for long so apply now! wink
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by SweetT1: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2007
@TOH
Somebody told me that Bronx is closer to the Giant stadium. I might even move to NY in the next few years if the opportunity is there.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2007
debosky:

Leave the boy, those Bronx peeps will neutralize your stinging with Raid extra strength grin grin

@ toyinrayo

you can only ignore me for so long. . .better agree now because I will NOT accept any begging later tongue wink

the position of [i]lurv[/i]doctor will not remain open for long so apply now! wink

ok, abeg, close it quickly tongue
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by SweetT1: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2007
@Debosky

LOL grin Eventhough i can't stand your do-no-good @ss, i think you are clown.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2007
@sweet T
o gbadun. . .you want to move just for a football game? Oluwa mii!!! ahhh  shocked
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by debosky(m): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2007
@ toyin

the position is yours. . .just say the word wink

I can move to Florida because of you tongue so i can see you in a bikini all year round tongue

I'm sure thats much better than just for a football game wink

@ Sweet T

I fit come watch the game with you, just pay for my plane ticket
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by SweetT1: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2007
@Debosky

Nah Bro'. you go mess up my game. Funny enough, one of the players on NY team is from Onitsha, i think. is name Osi Umenyiora. Man, that boy is good. Every quarterback's nightmare.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2007
debosky:

@ Sweet T

He can be your receiver. tongue
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by SweetT1: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2007
@Toyin

No sweetheart, not for the game. If i found some nice business or job opportunity as i have in LA, i'll move. Eventhough there no football team in LA yet, there are 3 nearby. Oakland, san francisco and Arizona.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by SweetT1: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2007
@TOH

No, babygirl. I don't do men, i'm strictly p*ssly. If you know what i mean . cool
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2007
What kind of job opportunity. I'll help you look
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2007
@sweet T
ok, if you say so

debosky:

@ toyin

the position is yours. . .just say the word wink

I can move to Florida because of you tongue [sup]so i can see you in a bikini all year round

@ Sweet T

you can move to florida, yet, you don't have plane ticket? abeg, shaaarrap jo. and bikini all year long? who does that?  shocked

@TOH
Job Oppurtunity for Sweet T : waterboy for NY team tongue
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by SweetT1: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2007
@TOH

I especialize in unhappy married married women. grin grin Can you help ??
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by SweetT1: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2007
@TOH

Just joking, cutie pie. If you know a good Biotech or a Genetic engineering company in Ny, let me know.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2007
Sweet T:

@TOH

Just joking, cutie pie. If you know a good Biotech or a Genetic engineering company in Ny, let me know.

Rofl if I were to tell you of a company, we'd end up working together.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by SweetT1: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2007
@TOH

Are you 4 real? OMG, that will be a dream come true. what's the name of the company??
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by SweetT1: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2007
@TOH

I'm looking for a company that is migrating towards the new stem cell research and genetic recombination.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2007
You sure you wanna know?

I no play in company's ink oh.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by SweetT1: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2007
@TOH

Yeah, i want to know !
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by SweetT1: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2007
@TOH

I gotta go eat some popeyes. You want some Cajun rice and red beans and rice?
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by debosky(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2007
@ Sweet T

its called NY-Ekiti Joint Babalawo Co-operative Labs, similar to BALCO grin grin grin

Sexy toyin tongue

I meant wear the bikini all year round in our bedroom wink, not for public consumption.

I would just be doing T a favor by going for the game. . .but for you? I'll sell my ar
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by gesture(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2007
I think people like finecat , debosky and others should be reminded that this thread is strictly for the good sons and daughters of Ekiti. if you want to be part of it ,then you need to make meaningful contribution instead of passing insults to people all in the name of jokes.

Toyin,
I wonder why you are wasting your time replying some of this guys.u should know their type and as it goes,silence is the best answer for a f**l.

have you heard about Ekiti Parapo Association in the united state? you can be a member and be part of the good things they are doing back at home.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2007
gesture:

have you heard about Ekiti Parapo Association in the united state? you can be a member and be part of the good things they are doing back at home.

My dad was president for 3 years wink
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

My dad was president for 3 years wink

hmmmm. . . .i think i know this. . .well, am not in it. but my family might. . .lol, i think i they might know your family. . .this is getting weird. i know my family usually travel to maryland, orlando, NY, and other places for an Ekiti covention. but am not sure if it's Ekiti Parapo Ass.
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by tommyex(m): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2007
Ok,my mum is from here too

But jus came in 2 say HI 2 Toyint sweety darln honey n all the good things the dictionary has 2 offer grin

she o wa pa?
tc
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2007
tommyex:

Ok,my mum is from here too

But jus came in 2 say HI 2 Toyint sweety darln honey n all the good things the dictionary has 2 offer grin

she o wa pa?
tc

LOL. . .mo wa pa. . .lol, your mom is from here and yet you can't speak yoruba? lol. . . well, am happy that you have some Ekiti blood, no wonder we get along so well. . **phew**
Re: Ekiti State NAIRALANDERS. . . plz identify Yourself by tommyex(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2007
I keep telling you that i speak more yoruba than you do,anyway Ekiti babes are stubborn grin

The woman is from Ifaki or so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All Aquarius In The House / Join Free Whatsapp Group To Find Love / I Am Young Handsome And Desperate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.