Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Femi Fadeyi In Messy Deal - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Femi Fadeyi In Messy Deal (3796 Views)

Guiness Advert: “My Friend Udeme” Vs “My Brother Femi” / Who Is The Better Actor?odunlade Adekola Or Femi Adebayo? / Nigeria’s Film Industry Reflects The Messy Process Of Nation Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fadeyi In Messy Deal by Feat: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2012
Femi Fadeyi, the Nigerian born artiste, popularly known for his penchant at intellectual theft in the Nigerian movie industry is at it again:
Femi Fadeyi, who was propelled into fraudulent limelight by his inglorious miming of Biyi Samuel’s ‘Igi Aruwe’ soundtrack and his attendant claims to the authorship of the said song, has yet defrauded another movie producer in his perpetual style.
Femi, employed by young, budding Nigerian Producer, Busayo Odu to direct a film titled MAHURU in August 2011 was paid to register and then yet to be released movie with the Nigerian copyright commission, did not.
He frustrated the completion of the video, out of his ulterior motives, and holding on to the eventual mastered video. While the Executive Producer, Busayo Odu waited for the final master which he, Femi Fadeyi promised to submit, Femi Fadeyi was already in the market soliciting for the marketing of the video. To the surprise of everyone involved in the production process, promotional materials, including teasers, flyers, jackets and video excerpts of the ‘MAHURU’ video had already littered the landscape. When contacted, the Marketer of the video in question, Aimer Corporate Solutions claimed that he and Femi Fadeyi were ‘partners in business’. Claiming that Femi Fadeyi single handedly sponsored the job for which he was employed to direct!
An outcast already in the movie industry considering his fraudulent ways, Femi fadeyi seems to be jail bound this time as the Executive Producer, Busayo Odu is resolute in his resolve to prosecute the man who seemed to have enjoyed over a decade of fraudulent fame in the Nigerian entertainment industry. MAHURU, a movie shot for over four million naira, parading an array of popular Nigerian acts such as Taiwo Hassan(Ogogo), Olaiya Igwe, Moji Olaiya, Aina Gold, Fathia Balogun, Otunba Yemi Odunodu, Wale Adebayo (Sango) and a host of others is set to be fraudulently released on the stables of Aimer Corporate Solutions. How sad!
Please broadcast
Re: Femi Fadeyi In Messy Deal by tpia5: 12:41am On Aug 04, 2012
I wonder why nigerians modify their english when discussing topics that interest them on a personal level, eg nollywood, but speak some kind of unintelligible mumbo jumbo when posting elsewhere on nl.

Just curious.

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Tv For Slow Internet Users Finallly Here / Korean Film::blood Season 1-5 / How I Watched Dstv Live On My Phone Freely.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.