Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

First Bank Interviews April 18-28 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interviews April 18-28 (1364 Views)

A Mature Female Helper Between Age 18 - 28 Is Urgently Needed / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Interviews April 18-28 by neduanaekwe: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2006
First bank has started texting those who were successfull during their test. Check ur mails from the 10th of April or their site for results. Remeber the dates, check from 10th April.
Interview date, 18 -28 April
Re: First Bank Interviews April 18-28 by lotanna(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2006
so if u dont get a txt message b4 april 10th, it means u were nt shortlisted for the interview. pls clear d air. do u mean they have sent out txt messages to the successful candidates r it will be sent as from 10th april?
Re: First Bank Interviews April 18-28 by Payoyo(f): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2006
Thanks for the info but i cant seem to find about it in their website. Please clarify on this issue very well. Do you mean they have started sendin sms to successful ones. I urgently need reply to this puzzle.
Re: First Bank Interviews April 18-28 by darqly(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2006
@payoyo and lotanna Did either of you write the test? If you did, and you were successful, I think you should have received the notification. Either way, check the website on monday, keepin fingers crossed
Re: First Bank Interviews April 18-28 by Super(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2006
Payoyo:

Thanks for the info but i can't seem to find about it in their website. Please clarify on this issue very well. Do you mean they have started sendin sms to successful ones. I urgently need reply to this puzzle.

i know a guy that got his invitation for the interview this saturday via email.if you passed,you should be getting yours soon*keeping fingers crossed and praying for you*

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / Access Bank Info. / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.