Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Are There Nigerians In Xi'an, China - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are There Nigerians In Xi'an, China (932 Views)

BVN Registration For Nigerians In Diaspora / Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? / Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Nigerians In Xi'an, China by ineh: 3:31am On Dec 16, 2007
If there are Nigerians in Xi'an, Shanxi province, China, kindly drop me a line.
Would like to meet with you guys.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Xi'an, China by Dorcasde(f): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2007
ineh:

If there are Nigerians in Xi'an, Shanxi province, China, kindly drop me a line.
Would like to meet with you guys.

Xi'an is in Shaanxi Province, not Shanxi. They're 2 different provinces. I'm in Ji'an City, Jiangxi Province. We're far apart.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Xi'an, China by ineh: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2007
Xi'an is in Shaanxi Province, not Shanxi. They're 2 different provinces. I'm in Ji'an City, Jiangxi Province. We're far apart.

very typical of a niger who wants to let everyone know her situation. Ok i mispelt Shaanxi (those that live in Xi'an & want to respond will understand that it was an omission).

anyway it will still be nice to speak with you.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Xi'an, China by Dorcasde(f): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2007
ineh:

very typical of a niger who wants to let everyone know her situation. Ok i mispelt Shaanxi (those that live in Xi'an & want to respond will understand that it was an omission).

anyway it will still be nice to speak with you.

What a complex! Obviously, you're not the type of person I'd like to speak to. I like dealing with people who are nice and civilized. Your negative response about my post is a red signal. Goodluck!
Re: Are There Nigerians In Xi'an, China by mrpataki(m): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2007
grin grin grin grin

There should be a room for second chance.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Xi'an, China by Dorcasde(f): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2007
mrpataki:

grin grin grin grin

There should be a room for second chance.

@Mrpataki

You're a great mind, keep it up!
Re: Are There Nigerians In Xi'an, China by Joseyglittering: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2019
Hello....Nigerians in Xi'an or anywhere in Shaanxi should message me plz...08133609199

(1) (Reply)

Need Friend And Pals / Òmó Eko And Nwá Aba,who Tight Pass? / Nairaland Night Club For Homies And Honeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.