Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! (1164 Views)

Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram / Traitor: Hillary Clinton Accuses Obama Of Sabotage!! / President Barrack Obama Of United States Of America To Visit Akwa Ibom state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 16, 2007
[b] The increasingly contentious race for the Democratic presidential nomination got a little bit nastier today as Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY) charged that her chief rival, Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill), wet his bed when he was a toddler.

Iowans have grown used to displays of testiness on the part of the leading Democratic contenders in recent weeks, but few were prepared for Sen. Clinton's accusation that her surging opponent had been a bed-wetter.

Moments after her campaign released this latest bombshell, Sen. Clinton went to great lengths to show that the bed-wetting incident, while occurring when the Illinois senator was only three years old, was "relevant" to the current presidential campaign.

At a campaign stop in Cedar Rapids, Sen. Clinton said that the alleged bed-wetting incident "should not disqualify" Sen. Obama from the White House, but should make Democrats "think long and hard" about voting for him in next month's caucuses.

"Personally, I don't have anything against having a bed-wetter in the Oval Office," Sen. Clinton said. "But you can be sure that the Republican right-wing attack machine will have a field day with this kind of thing."

At a campaign appearance in Davenport, Sen. Obama brushed off his alleged bed-wetting as an "isolated incident," and added an apparent jab at Sen. Clinton: "I'm not the one who's so scared about this race that I'm peeing myself now."

In response to Sen. Obama's remark, Sen. Clinton later released a statement referring to herself as "rubber" and Sen. Obama as "glue."

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/hillary-accuses-obama-of-_b_76852.html[/b][color=Black][/color]

Hmm, na wa O. undecided So american politics can be this petty. We have it better in Nigeria. wink
Re: Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! by Iman3(m): 4:07am On Dec 16, 2007
@kalokalo

Satire my friend.Should be able to recognize a satirical piece.
Re: Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! by Orobert: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2007
Truly, I can establish the connection between Bed-wetting and leadership in the Oval office.I believed America politics is based on issues and ideology, Today I see that it can actually turn a do or die affair.
As my friend would say, A developed country only show a picture of the future of under developed nation.
Re: Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! by McKren(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2007
LOL

I dont think this is do-or-die affair, cos its very comical

If Hillary actually said it, I think its a very good one for Democrats. It brings humour to the hole game

I think this two should pair up with Clinton as President and Obama as vice
Re: Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! by janami(f): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2007
na wa o. bedwettins toddler as a = bad leadership? undecided
Re: Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! by Iman3(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2007
Na wa o.Is this how some people analyze what they read? Anybody can see that is nothing but a satirical piece
Re: Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! by Bankole01(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2007
I think Hilary and Barak are going too far in becoming nastier in this game of one-upmanship. They are allowing handlers and political aids to dictate the tune. At this point in the game, alliances are already formed and could be hardly shaken. Voters already made their choises, clinton and Obama will only turn people off with their increasing mud-slinging. They need to tone it down a little bit.

In my opinion, as much as I would like to see a black president in America, it is still a long way in coming. The conservatives and racists far outnumber the liberals and Obama will never be voted as president. Clinton therefore as a white woman stand a better chance of being voted president. She is a better and a more experienced candidate in my estimate.

As a pragmatic voter and politician (registered Democrat), I will be voting for Clinton.
Re: Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! by buchio7(m): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2007
I believe u guys shd read between the lines and not just gloss over a statement that means more than it appears
Re: Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! by salinco(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! by kunle75(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! by Omolulu(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2007
are toddlers no longer allowed to bed wet again?? when did that become a criteria for determining the capability of a president?? Hilary Clinton is begining to act desperate, what she going to say next? That Barak doesnt sleep with Michelle Obama every Saturday Night.?
Re: Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! by nigeriaone: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2007
every baby is a bed-wetter .

democratic best hope for the presidency is John Edward as president and Obama as vice president. It is a winning team.
Re: Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! by hollandis(f): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2007
SAY NO TO OSAMA ,OBAMA OR CHELSEA'S MOTHER
Fake people
petty politics
This might just be the fall of BIG SAM
Re: Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! by ndubest(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2007
am really disappointed the way the current clinton campaign machinery is taking this election
its obvoius they are scared and are now grabbing everything they can to make a headline

unfortunately this has made Obama to close the gap in the polls

I wonder if Bill clinton is still advising that campaign team on how he won his two terms in office cleanly

silence is the best answer to a fool and obama is doing great with that
Re: Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! by ndubest(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2007
i wonder what they will accuse Obama next

before its was drugs now BED WETTING cheesy cheesy cheesy

may be next will be "eating with unclean hands grin grin grin grin
Re: Hillary Accuses Obama Of Bedwetting! by mellow(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2007
I wish I were going to be the next American President.[/color][color=#990000]

(1) (Reply)

All Governors Summoned To Abuja For Emergency Meeting / Mutallab: Man Who Shamed Nigeria / My Son Must Not Die -yar'adua's Mother *tells Turai To Release Her Son!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.