Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova (6896 Views)

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by chic2pimp(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
Oh boy another atrocious Service game from Miss Sharapova.

It's crucial she wins this Service game if not it's Game,Set and Match

Meanwhile

Oh noooooo she Breaks for the third time..........
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by fredoooooo: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
i beg come and rescue ur sharapova o grin grin grin grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by fredoooooo: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
chic2pimp: Oh boy another atrocious Service game from Miss Sharapova.

It's crucial she wins this Service game if not it's Game,Set and Match

Meanwhile

Oh noooooo she Breaks for the third time..........

that is what happen , when you see a SERENA in front of you grin grin grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
This is just embarrassing

anyway Serena has a double's match to get ready for

she doesnt have time for this amateur BS grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by chic2pimp(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
fredoooooo:

winning the game is not the problem but the media hype and sharapovas attitude during those periods grin grin grin grin

I don tell una b4.
The Media hype was not her fault nau.
It's because she had the total package.....Good Looks + Tennis Ability(unlike a certain Kournikova)
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by fredoooooo: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
cick2pimp you see that look on serenas face , exactly how i use to look anytime she play sharapova , you cant believe how i hate her grin grin grin grin grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by chic2pimp(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
ThiefOfHearts: This is just embarrassing

anyway Serena has a double's match to get ready for

she doesnt have time for this amateur BS grin

Abeg it went past that stage a long time ago
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by fredoooooo: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
AND I PRESENT TO YOU THE WOMEN TENNIS OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST SERENA JAMEKA WILLIAMS 6-0 ........... 6-1 grin grin grin grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by chic2pimp(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
fredoooooo:

that is what happen , when you see a SERENA in front of you grin grin grin

Will you sharrap dia.....Nonsense and Ingredient tongue tongue angry grin

fredoooooo: cick2pimp you see that look on serenas face , exactly how i use to look anytime she play sharapova , you cant believe how i hate her grin grin grin grin grin

Haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!........
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by ortopazz(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
ebamma: wetin concern us with serena williams and tennis abi na nigeria she dey compete for?
now where black they dominate u no happy when whites bitches start again u go cry racism
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by fredoooooo: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
chic2pimp:

Will you sharrap dia.....Nonsense and Ingredient tongue tongue angry grin

Haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!........

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by chic2pimp(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
fredoooooo: AND I PRESENT TO YOU THE WOMEN TENNIS OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST SERENA JAMEKA WILLIAMS 6-0 ........... 6-1 grin grin grin grin
Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrap diaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! angry tongue

LEGENDARY TENNIS CAREER INDEED.........NOW SHE JOINS THE LISTS OF GOLDEN GRANDSLAM WINNERS
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
Congrats Serena!

lol @ crip walk grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by fredoooooo: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
chic2pimp:
Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrap diaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! angry tongue

LEGENDARY TENNIS CAREER INDEED.........NOW SHE JOINS THE LISTS OF GOLDEN GRANDSLAM WINNERS

even if she lost todays game , for me she's the best women tennis player ever grin grin grin grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by chic2pimp(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
My dayzzzzz Serena shaking what her Mama gave to her.......Bursting moves like no man's business.

Bout this dude on Radio saying he wants to know the Night Club she attends so He can avoid it shocked shocked shocked shocked.

[size=15pt]Pls Abeg E jo Biko If anyone the Night Club she attends, Holla at your boy. I would like to go too[/size]
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by fredoooooo: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
chic2pimp: My dayzzzzz Serena shaking what her Mama gave to her.......Bursting moves like no man's business.

Bout this dude on Radio saying he wants to know the Night Club she attends so He can avoid it shocked shocked shocked shocked.

[size=15pt]Pls Abeg E jo Biko If anyone the Night Club she attends, Holla at your boy. I would like to go too[/size]

hahahahahah see ikebe super grin grin grin grin grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by chic2pimp(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
fredoooooo:

even if she loss todays game , for me she's the best women tennis player ever grin grin grin grin

Look at this Serena Booty Ikebe Lover Stan sha tongue

May be not the best, but she is in the Top three without a shadow of doubt in my mind.
Martina Navratilova and Stefi Graf are the other two.
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by chic2pimp(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
fredoooooo:

hahahahahah see ikebe super grin grin grin grin grin

Oi boy I tire ooo....She can preach the gospel and pray with mewhine and grind on me all day jare
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by fredoooooo: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
chic2pimp:

Look at this Serena Booty Ikebe Lover Stan sha tongue

May be not the best, but she is in the Top three without a shadow of doubt in my mind.
Martina Navratilova and Stefi Graf are the other two.

agreed if only she came in that era , she will kick both players asses , navratilova confirmed it that Serena is the GOAT grin grin grin grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by fredoooooo: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
chic2pimp:

Oi boy I tire ooo....She can preach the gospel and pray with mewhine and grind on me all day jare
grin grin grin grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by fredoooooo: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
when beating no reach beating , that is when you do stubborness , but if beating pass beating you go know your master , sharapova and fans turn to compliment serana by fire by force grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by yogun(f): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
So happy for Serena.....
Love her dance moves too
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by chic2pimp(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
fredoooooo:

agreed if only she came in that era , she will kick both players asses , navratilova confirmed it that Serena is the best ever grin grin grin grin

Chei ur Serena Ikebe loving no get part two oo grin grin grin
No mind Martina jare. She was just being diplomatic jor.

Oya tell me how hapy where u that today's was windy and gutsy. Abi you no see how her dress just dey fly up and down ni? shocked shocked shocked
Truth be told it's impossible for any dress to fit her jare. Abi she has forgotten how Big the package she carries is?
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by chic2pimp(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
fredoooooo: when beating no reach beating , that is when you do stubborness , but if beating pass beating you go know your master , sharapova and fans turn to compliment serana by fire by force grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Compliment ko pantyho's ni?
Abeg we no go compliment anything jare.
Na ojoro style she Take win am jor. Her Booty gave her a massive advantage over her competitors
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by fredoooooo: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
chic2pimp:

Chei ur Serena Ikebe loving no get part two oo grin grin grin
No mind Martina jare. She was just being diplomatic jor.

Oya tell me how hapy where u that today's was windy and gutsy. Abi you no see how her dress just dey fly up and down ni? shocked shocked shocked
Truth be told it's impossible for any dress to fit her jare. Abi she has forgotten how Big the package she carries is?

infact na me dey blow fan from house to open the dress by force ........... common it take a real man to handle that ikebe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by DAY12(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
Is the Game still on?
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by chic2pimp(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
fredoooooo:

infact na me dey blow fan from house to open the dress by force ........... common it take a real man to handle that ikebe grin grin grin grin grin grin

WAKA SHEGE!!! angry grin grin grin. U don kolo finish wahlai grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by mykejones(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
My crush was on d beat 2day..and Maria couldn't dance to the Rythm..
My Role Model is nxt..Team Roger 'Fedex'.
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by fredoooooo: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
chic2pimp:

WAKA SHEGE!!! angry grin grin grin. U don kolo finish wahlai grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin see who dey talk grin grin grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by osat02: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
fredoooooo:

Agbaya grin grin grin grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by fredoooooo: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
osat02: Agbaya grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin wetiin now grin
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by dontap: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
I dey use bluetooth Bleep that yanch for house that why the skirt dey open.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Football(soccer) Tips / Edo Queens Wins Nigeria Womens Football League / Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.