Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Am Most Revenderd, Pastor,dr,supretendent,most Holy,arc-bishop, Apostle,jp - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Most Revenderd, Pastor,dr,supretendent,most Holy,arc-bishop, Apostle,jp (2011 Views)

2015 Presidential Election's Prophecies - Only Pastor Dr Fayemiwo Got It Right. / See What Dunamis Pastor Dr Paul Enenche Said Would Happen In 2015 / That Is Pastor Dr. Albert Odulele - Who Fondled A Teenage Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Most Revenderd, Pastor,dr,supretendent,most Holy,arc-bishop, Apostle,jp by MP007(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2007
Is it wrong for a preacher to bear 2 more titles? Most preachers go with one or two titles. what do u think? Is title relevant? , just for christians only,
Re: I Am Most Revenderd, Pastor,dr,supretendent,most Holy,arc-bishop, Apostle,jp by seyenko(m): 7:50am On Jun 01, 2009
Titles are vain
Re: I Am Most Revenderd, Pastor,dr,supretendent,most Holy,arc-bishop, Apostle,jp by Tudor3(m): 8:02am On Jun 01, 2009
You forgot to add; Daddy G.O, COMMANDER, GENERAL OVERSEER, GENERAL,PROPHET, MOST REVEREND,PAPA, ANOINTED ONE, POPE, CARDINAL,SPIRITUAL LEADER, CHIEF, SERVANT OF GOD,ELDER, EVANGELIST,BISHOP-ELECT e.t.c
Re: I Am Most Revenderd, Pastor,dr,supretendent,most Holy,arc-bishop, Apostle,jp by Horus(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2009
You can add also Scammer as title.
Re: I Am Most Revenderd, Pastor,dr,supretendent,most Holy,arc-bishop, Apostle,jp by nwakaibe(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2009
My grouse is the modern pentecostal Pastors becoming Bishops and wearing all these orthodox robes and caps.
I have no problem with the Bishop title as it is biblical but the robes are part of what the Pentecostal are adorning. It beats me to the bones why somebody who ought to operate solely according to the Scripture are now copy the same people they kicked against.
Re: I Am Most Revenderd, Pastor,dr,supretendent,most Holy,arc-bishop, Apostle,jp by ttalks(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2009
Bishop,Pastor,Apostle,etc, - these are not titles if one really looks at their use in the bible.
Rather, they are positions of authority within the church which people occupy.

They are positions, and not titles.

Hence, Apostle Paul, Bishop Timothy,Pastor John,etc, are all wrong expressions.
Rather what is obtainable is simply Paul, Timothy,John,etc, - or the inclusion of Brother(not compulsory) if one so pleases.
The recognizable titles that can be used are the most common; Mr, Mrs,etc.
Re: I Am Most Revenderd, Pastor,dr,supretendent,most Holy,arc-bishop, Apostle,jp by bawomolo(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2009
Nigeria is a country that respects prefixes and suffixes.

You are literally nothing without both. Nigerian religious leaders need them to gain high status and honor among thieves.

(1) (Reply)

How Seriously Should We Take PROPHECIES? / Unanswered Question In The Bible That Needs To Be Cleared / Why Should We Study The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.