Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

About Souls - In Re To Mr Anony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About Souls - In Re To Mr Anony (806 Views)

BIBLE Truths:what You Should Know About The Souls In Purgatory / Questions For Anony About Souls / A Song To Calm Our Souls In These Days Of Distress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Souls - In Re To Mr Anony by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Tell us exactly how you came by this definition: a soul = spiritual energy

ok Mr Anony. you asked me how come i came to the conclusion that Soul = Spiritual Energy. so here is a short hypothesis so that it is easy to comprehend by not only you, but also fellow Nairalanders..

to start with, let us go to the basic roots. we must first understandand that evrything and anything on this planet, has a mirror image or reflection. this is one of the Laws of Nature, and does not require proof, because the proof is all encompassing. for example., for hot - there is cold, for good - there is bad, for beautiful - there is ugly, for sitting - there is standing, for happiness - there is sorrow/anger, for religion - there is irreligion/christianity, etc. .

in the same way, for the material world - there is the Spiritual realm. the material world being that which is tangible, the immaterial being that which is intangible. now both exist, and/because neither can exist without the other , or else there will just be no comparision. for exaple, how can you know what is suffering when you have never experienced happiness i hope you get my drift. .

now this Spiritual Realm might be existing in the parallel Universe, which is more or less like a reflectionn of our Universe. The multiverse (or meta-universe) is the hypothetical set of multiple possible universes (including the historical universe we consistently experience) that together comprise everything that exists and can exist: the entirety of space, time, matter, and energy as well as the physical laws and constants that describe them.
The various universes within the multiverse are sometimes called parallel universes.

now coming back to the previous discussion, you all must be knowing that (material) energy is the driving force of matter for everything around us. we eat to get energy,we use up this energy, which is given to the atmosphere and then again comes back to us through plants, etc. cars use energy, and so does everything else.Energy is the driving force of matter. now as explained and proven earlier, this material energy has a parallel reflection, i.e., intangible or Spiritual Energy. This my friends, is the Soul. cool
the Soul is the incorporeal and, in many conceptions, immortal essence of a person, living thing, or object.

as i explained earlier, both sides of the reflection require each other to exist in the first place. there is no other alternative. Therefore both these forms of Energy are needed to drive matter. this soul therefore exists within us and around is in other bodies and objects. This forms the basis of "Pagan Tribal Animism" or Juju/ Traditional Religion or whatever you like to call it. Now many Animist religions usually propagate Anima Mundi, also known as the World Soul, which is, according to several systems of thought, an intrinsic connection between all living things on the planet, which relates to our world in much the same way as the soul is connected to the human body. Therefore, we may also consequently state that: this world is indeed a living being endowed with a soul and intelligence ... a single visible living entity containing all other living entities, which by their nature are all related or to be precise, connected.

Now as we have proven and are clear with the above points, let us go to the final conclusion:

The basic Law of Nature - The Law of Physics states that (material) energy can neither be created nor destroyed. it is conserved., i.e., it will move elsewhere. {you must have studied this in school in physics class}
In the same way, Spiritual Energy (the soul) can neither be created nor destroyed. it is conserved. i.e., it will move to another body.

Re: About Souls - In Re To Mr Anony by MrAnony1(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2012
@Pagan 9ja,

Lol, you still haven't satisfied me. All you did was type a longer text and add a picture.
So far all I see are your ideas which I still maintain that you made up from thin air. You claimed it came from research, I asked you to cite sources, you still haven't cited one.
All the same let us follow your logic shall we?

You start by defining energy and the physical and multiverses claiming that the spiritual realm must exist as a counterbalance of sorts (I can follow with this) but then if the physical mirrors the spiritual (from your argument), then they must have similar but opposite rules and should cancel each other out.

now coming back to the previous discussion, you all must be knowing that (material) energy is the driving force of matter for everything around us. we eat to get energy,we use up this energy, which is given to the atmosphere and then again comes back to us through plants, etc. cars use energy, and so does everything else.Energy is the driving force of matter. now as explained and proven earlier, this material energy has a parallel reflection, i.e., intangible or Spiritual Energy. This my friends, is the Soul.
the Soul is the incorporeal and, in many conceptions, immortal essence of a person, living thing, or object.

This here is the worst part of your argument (highlighted) coincidentally it is your "main point". Not only have you not provided any proof whatsoever for it, but also because it contradicts your original claim that animals have souls. All it is pointing to is a unified soul and this would mean that no one really has an individual soul but that everything all share 1 soul. Things like reincarnation etc (which you probably believe) don't even make sense here because there is no individual soul being reincarnated but a pool of "energy".
You haven't explained how this universal "soul" comes to have an individual consciousness.

You still have a lot of work to do. Even your nonsense has holes in it
Re: About Souls - In Re To Mr Anony by Areaboy2(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2012
"The basic Law of Nature - The Law of Physics states that (material) energy can neither be created nor destroyed. it is conserved., i.e., it will move elsewhere. {you must have studied this in school in physics class}
In the same way, Spiritual Energy (the soul) can neither be created nor destroyed. it is conserved. i.e., it will move to another body."

The only problem with this, is the definition of that "energy" in us. You quickly assume our souls give us that energy. Along those lines, one can clearly see validity in what you are saying.

But change that "energy" to something else. Say Chemical energy (which I think is the energy in us), and you can clearly see that chemical energy will be transferred to the earth when we die, absorbed by plants and given off to the living again. Souls can be cut out of that chain completely
Re: About Souls - In Re To Mr Anony by wiegraf: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2012
No op, I disagree. There is no such thing as cold, there is an absence of heat/energy. There is no such thing as dark/black, there is an absence of light etc. Not everything has opposites, everything has properties.. Take that pagan...

Actually op, just wanted to ingratiate a bit. You have nice, simple ideas that you've at least put some thought into (unlike the vast majority). Do you have a blog good sir? Do you follow an organized religion?

(1) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Pastor In 419 Scam: Sets Up His Own Kidnap, Defrauds Member / Wheresover The Carcase Is, There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together / The Book Of Hebrews, Your Views Please....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.