Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes (13952 Views)

Obiano And Oshiomhole At 4th Nnamdi Azikwe's Lecture Awka / Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) / It May Be Ribadu And Oshiomhole For AC as Tinubu Drops Out . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by alahamad(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
So who's foooling who??
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
al-ahamad:
So who's foooling who??

Does it matter? Nobody can do sh!!t about it
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by jude33084(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
I like to see Farouk inside that pink stripe shirt grin
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
where is this thread heading to?
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by ifysoft: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sometimes i wonder why most people dont think before commenting..
The poster should have understood the fact that

The shirts belong to the SSS and they simply give the shirts to criminals to wear for photo shots..

I beg you guys should go and watch olympics and stop worrying about Naija issues...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
Is that the robbers = boko haram or what seems to be the issue here?
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
ifysoft: Sometimes i wonder why most people dont think before commenting..

The shirts belong to the SSS and they simply give the shirts to criminals to wear for photo shots..

I beg you guys should go and watch olympics and stop worrying about Naija issues...

so the SSS caught the criminal stark naked ?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by ifysoft: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
@ Mr.chippychappy... Dont qoute my comment plz... Use your brain na..
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by jude33084(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Good questi☼♊! wink
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by andyanders: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
This is Nigeria prison shirt and trouser whenever they want to take them to the court.
You can see all were new dresses.
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Sarcoc: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
This just goes to show that these so called suspects are make-believes !! They recruit young guys, give them same shirts & parade them as suspects.
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
May be the shirts were made in the bullet proof vest factory. How bout that? grin
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by OmoTier1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
Finally people are beginning to see the stupidity in the whole security apparatus in Nigeria! How on earth can the SSS and Police parade two different sets of people accused of committing the same crime? I mean, the SSS parade a gang in Abuja, while the Police in Benin City paraded another gang whom they alleged confessed to haven committed the crime!

What a SHAME OF A NATION Even then I still believe Nigeria 'shall' be saved from the hands of these 'beast of humans'

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Ganys: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hmm, When i heard the Yeye Spokewoman for SSS Mentioning Muhammed this, Abubakar that, Something revealed to me that there is Grand Conspiracy. Do you want to tell me that Hausa can travel as far as Down South in the name of Robbery..
I think SSS Didnt perfect their Plan this time, Now, Everyone is seeing the truth. Who knows if Kabiru Sokoto is cooling off at State house right now. Nigeria is a Joke
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Yinkay: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
Recently some kidnappers arrested in Osun state were paraded in Ankara tops by SSS,expect another sets in the same costume.
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by CITIZENX: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
Don't be deceived, our Intelligence system is rubbish.If we want one then we should contact CIA, MOSSAD, M16, even Pakistan ISI is light years ahead of us if not for the fact that they tacitly support Islamic terrorists. Unfortunately, with the way Nigeria is, we will never have an Intelligence System not to talk of good Intelligence system.
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
suspicious.....can this sss guys explain this poo 4 us
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Afam4eva(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
What do we make of this?
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by obailala(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

When the police makes arrests, it is common for them to strip suspects down to their boxers (anyone living in Nigeria long enough should know this). If for any reason the said suspects are to be paraded to the media (especially in an office), it is likely that the police would simply pick up the closest clothes from their dump and hand over to d suspects.

As much as I also dont trust our SSS and government, I still dont see any reason to suspect foul play from these pictures.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Boazizzy08: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
Omo_Tier1: Finally people are beginning to see the stupidity in the whole security apparatus in Nigeria! How on earth can the SSS and Police parade two different sets of people accused of committing the same crime? I mean, the SSS parade a gang in Abuja, while the Police in Benin City paraded another gang whom they alleged confessed to haven committed the crime!

What a SHAME OF A NATION Even then I still believe Nigeria 'shall' be saved from the hands of these 'beast of humans'
U no dey folo event o my broda.the sss said they caught them in Edo state and are parading them in Abuja.they were not caught in Abj. grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Cleverley(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
Paradox.
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Toheeb31(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
A̶̲̥̅♏ confused Oº°˚˚°º!​... Why d same clothes
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by kayswag100(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Obviously, pple are being paid to dress like terrorists and murderers!

dress rehearsal. if it's real sha (if the pics are real)
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by bohboh275(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
I notice they are different people but wearing the same clothes.... How do we even know these people are real suspect the SSS could just pay anyone to parade them as suspects.
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Solemntee: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
ifysoft: Sometimes i wonder why most people dont think before commenting..

@ifysoft, you are right and I quite consent to your submission. One begins to wonder the level of reasoning and IQ of some NLs. Can one see any facial semblance between the Boko haram suspects paraded in march 2012 and killers of oshiomhole's aide paraded in July 2012, and so what logical reasoning does the issue of same shirt portrays. The issue and fact here is that the two sets of criminals paraded were not same, whether the SSS gave them same shirt is irrelevant . I guess the shirts are operational attires for parading suspects and one cannot say they should keep buying new shirt for every suspect or criminal that is to be paraded. I submit we should always hold substance and stop chasing shadow
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Yaya6: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
RICHIE BOI: Boko Haram and Oshiomhole's PA Killers.
Can You Spot the Difference?

There are very clear differences here 1. the faces of the culprit are different, very very clear
2. The first was in March and the other in August, the similarity is only in the clothes

Probably the clothes were only use to parade the suspects
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by touchmehard: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
floriana: Those are expensive TM.Lewin shirts and the SSS cannot afford many of them. So at least arrested criminals have a chance of wearing designers shirts for the last time. The shirts arte recycled and processed for the next batch of vilest suspects.
This na simply SSS-suspects-arraignment-uniform. There is no deception here, abi una wan make them parade d suspects naked? They have to make do with the suspects clothes they have in their office
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Mavrick2012: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
@OP,where did u get d pics 4rm?because somtimes media houses do make mistake.i once saw d pic of adamu alero(former gov of kebi)wit bonny haruna(former gov of adamawa)writen under.also,wen reportin,e.g crime,an old pix of previously arested criminals could b dispayd 4 d curent one.
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by bubadaniel13: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2012
Haba my people,wuna no de see,these are different people now...you want to tell me because they are wearing the same shirt then story don change.Personslly I believe so much in the SSS if na other agencies where dem go even get clothes wear sef,but at least dem give them something decent to wear...The goodness is that dey don catch the criminals for us,dem they work oh...who kn knows whether the person Wei post these post is even related to the criminals to the SSS a bad name.SSS wuna weldone we know say wuna go do more....
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by apala911: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
RICHIE BOI: Boko Haram and Oshiomhole's PA Killers.
Can You Spot the Difference?
. Seven up, d difference is clear oooo, different set of suspects paraded, though same shirts. Shine shine bobo, shine ur eyes ooo
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by amdy08: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
tempest01: the same way as it could be used by their agents for a cover up.
tempest01,wetn concern dt 1n wt the question wey mr poster ask? He askd if we could spot the difference whch am seeing very clear.like billionaire said,the security agencies have their reason best knwn 2 them for using same cloths in parading suspects.but its clear both groups are entirely differnt faces.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isa Yuguda Sacks Aides / Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu / There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.