Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu (13951 Views)

The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 12, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 12, 2016
Results sheet manipulation and voter apathy cited as reason for manipulation

Questions why new date is on a Wednesday but not a Saturday - intention being to disenfranchise Edolites who may want to return home to participate in the process

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by ladyF(f): 12:22am On Sep 12, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2016
We know but God will punish APC and Buhari for that.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by ojmaroni247(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2016
shocked na wah
Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by ificatchmodeh: 1:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Apc ojoro party..na dia way kiss

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by mannobi(m): 1:45am On Sep 12, 2016
Even PDP candidate was compromised too

6 Likes

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by agwom(m): 5:48am On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2016
INCOMING OBA OF BENIN ENDORSED OBASEKI INDIRECTLY

Oba of Benin told dangote that Oshiomole did well in edo state. He says Oshiomole assures him obaseki will perform better than him

The Edaiken N’ Uselu and Crown Prince of Benin Kingdom, HRH Prince Eheneden Erediauwa says Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State has made giant strides in infrastructural development and has laid a solid foundation in the State for incoming governors to build upon.

Speaking while receiving the President and Chief Executive Officer, Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote in the company of Governor Adams Oshiomhole and former Ekiti Governor, Niyi Adebayo at the Edaiken’s Palace, Benin City, Wednesday, the Crown Prince said, “We thank God and our ancestors for giving us our able governor. I told the President that I have always said that he has tried in Edo State. I am also sure that he is reaping the reward of his efforts in Edo State. He has tried, and we pray that whoever comes in next should try harder to do better.

He has assured us that if it is his candidate that comes in, the candidate will do better than himself. What our governor did is a feat that nobody believed would have been possible considering that he was in the opposition. At the time he came in, he was in the opposition party, and he was not getting attention at that time from the federal. He struggled to generate revenue from within and he used his wisdom. We pray that God should give him more wisdom. My prayer to him is that, as it has always been, he should sail on and on his tenure without blemish to the end successfully. And that still remains our prayer until he hands over the mantle of leadership, and we pray that the next governor should learn from what the Governor has done.”

He continued, “This city used to be described as an ancient kingdom, referring to that ancient city literarily speaking as if it was looking ancient because it was dilapidated. No light and we were in the dark. He is the first governor that has come and he lit up the place. Why can’t one but commend the state Governor for a job well done, since he has laid a serious foundation for other governors to build on?”
The Crown Prince further said, “Our request to you is that wherever we need something from the Federal level, you should assist our dear Governor to actualize what our request is to Mr. President.

We hope that one day, we will have the opportunity of benefitting from that. So, I would like to request on behalf of our chiefs, the Benin people that you keep on representing us at the federal level, assisting the Governor who has done marvelously well. We also like Alhaji to support our efforts to promote tourism in the state. One of the programmes I have by the grace of God is to promote tourism immensely. My pet project is free trade zone at Gelegele, and I have always been passionate about that. So, I have to quickly mention it.”

Responding, the President and Chief Executive, Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote said, “I join millions of Nigerians and indeed the entire black race to congratulate you on the occasion of your ascension on to the seat of Oba of the ancient kingdom of Benin, one of Africa’s most revered and historical dynasties. I feel humbled and highly honoured to be invited to the occasion as one of the special guests. We have no doubt that you will build on the solid foundation laid by your forefathers. We all look forward to contributing our quota to the continuous growth and prosperity of the Benin kingdom during your reign. We pray the good Lord to give you the good health, long life and wisdom for a long peaceful and prosperous reign as Oba of Benin Kingdom.”

According to Dangote, “It’s always been a great pleasure for me to come personally and pay you a courtesy call. It is not even now; we have tried and tried to fix an appointment. There was a day even before that day for me to come and commiserate with you on the passing of our dear father. It is not only a loss to the entire Benin kingdom, but both Nigeria and beyond Nigeria, because he served Nigeria and he was a very peaceful person. And we pray to Almighty God to bless his soul.”

Dangote said, “I would like to personally commiserate with you and also to congratulate you for being the next Oba. I have no doubt, your royal majesty you will not only improve and also take Benin kingdom to the next level; I know that it will be felt all over Nigeria. With your exposure being an ambassador, knowing what has been happening all over the Western world, you will apply it here. We will continue to support your Royal Majesty. Right now, I know that with you, even though he is finishing his term in few days, with him and our new Oba, Benin will become a place where people will come from other places and look for jobs. This is actually a place that God has blessed. I was telling the Governor yesterday, creating jobs in Benin is not a difficult task.”

He added, “Governor Adams has actually done very well. People that have not been to Benin for the past ten years, if they visit Benin they will know there has been a real change, and I really congratulate Adams for doing his best bringing this state to this level. Today, I am more than happy that you are the next Oba of Benin. I congratulate you, and I want to assure you of my personal continuous support for this kingdom under your leadership. I will personally come back.”

Speaking earlier, Governor Adams Oshiomhole who accompanied Alhaji Aliko Dangote to the Edaiken Palace said, “Your Royal Highness, you remember I mentioned to you two months ago that I secured a date for Alhaji Aliko Dangote to come and visit you, to come and condole with you and the people of this kingdom. But then he took off from Lagos, and at Benin Airport there was no landing aid and that visit was aborted. It has been his desire to come to still commensurate with you, but this time to congratulate you on your formal installation as the Edaiken N’ Uselu. He has received your letter concerning the grand reception that we are all working for, God willing on the 26th of this month.”
Oshiomhole further said, “People refer to him in other terms, but I describe him in the way that I know him.

I describe him as the Africa’s most hardworking entrepreneur. It is that spirit of hard work that should inspire Nigerians, not the outcome of the hard work. So, in your palace this morning is Africa’s most resourceful entrepreneur.”

http://www.nigerianobservernews.com/2016/09/oshiomhole-has-laid-a-solid-foundation-in-edo-benin-crown-prince/

Note: The Nigerian Observer is a daily newspaper published in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria, since 1968 by the Bendel Newspapers Company Limited (BNCL).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by brunofarad(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by jaymejate: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2016
A round of applause
Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by anonimi: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2016
Another INCONCLUSIVE election loading............
Since the fraudsters and master riggers took over the federal government, everything don turn to inconclusive.

Inconclusive economy.
Inconclusive food price.
Inconclusive fuel price.

Inconclusive exchange rate.
Inconclusive electricity.
Inconclusive elections.

Shall we have inconclusive 2019 also

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3807303_fbimg1463139535826_jpeg9ca7d41d7976908bfaf5e4d62c1ee160

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by nony43(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2016
We all that APC is fighting with everything they have to win Edo, but God has the final say

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2016
Have y'all noticed how Zombies have become unusually quiet, have they all gone extinct or have they ported to the wailing team?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by Ekakamba: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2016
[size=30pt]Since 300 CE! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by Icecomrade: 7:56am On Sep 12, 2016

This election cannot be compromised except Edo people allow it. APC tried it in Bayelsa and failed.

Edo people can take a cue, vote and ensure there is no manipulation.

Winning election is not social media noise. Its about action

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by tosino350(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2016
APC evil plan cannot work at Edo state

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by YonkijiSappo: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2016
Smart guy... he has done the maths and is already using half his mouth to concede defeat...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by Zico5(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2016
The best decision Edolites can make Is to do away with PDP. APC is not saint we know but PDP is worse. With the rate at which things are going the sustenance of Edo state matter most. I have never seen a league of gangsters, daylight arm robbers like PDP before. Ize iyamu is not the problem but those thieves who will never allow him to carry out good governance. What they are after is their pocket not minding the interest of the masses.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by rozayx5(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2016
APC will still loose

15 Likes

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by dukie25: 8:01am On Sep 12, 2016
I knew the dullard dictator can never guarantee a free and fair election.

8 Likes

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by samx4real(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2016
How can a man who cannot remember his phone number recover a dieing economy?

This is why everything is inconclusive & it seems this one is going inconclusive too

Badt

13 Likes

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by edlion57(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2016
With APC Nigeria as a country is going backwards.... Baba God save us

6 Likes

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by opalu: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by MrUntouchable(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2016
We all know Oshomole is desperate. Not surprised undecided

6 Likes

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by bilazego(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2016
APC have shown that they can't conduct credible elections.This is happening under President Buhari who contested every election results that he participated in court. one would have expected that by now he would have carried out reforms on the electoral act.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by zaviano123(m): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Icecomrade:

This election cannot be compromised except Edo people allow it. APC tried it in Bayelsa and failed.

Edo people can take a cue, vote and ensure there is no manipulation.

Winning election is not social media noise. Its about action

You are right bro.... Now wey be say everybody eye don' open.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by MarshRiley(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2016
May God have mercy on Nigeria cos that's what can save us now....this country is going from one level of hardship to the other and we are vrtually doing Nothng to correct this wrong

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by Mentcee(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2016
Devill punish Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by seunaj: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2016
PDP could be bleeping but APC is dumber by saying GEJ was clueless yet they are employing his tactics. If them like make them postpone election till next year, Buhari, Osinbajo and Osom-ole's campaigns will end up a parade of shame bcoz the veil has fell off Nigerians. #istandwit Change the change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2016
We don't want you there. deal with it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Appointment Of Dongban-Mensem As Acting President Of Appeal Court / Remain Vigilant: Police Confirm Attack On Abia Commissioner's Convoy, Seek Help / Isa Yuguda Sacks Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.