Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Is Happening To Property Section - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is Happening To Property Section (744 Views)

This Property Section Is Now Commercialized. / *~ Ajileko Voted Property Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / Happy New Year Nairaland Property Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Property Section by KiksAsso: 7:08am On Aug 04, 2012
Hello House,
Please I have been trying for over 24 hours now to open threads on the property section of nairaland all to no avail. What do you think is responsible?. Are you also experiencing same?.
The message being displayed is " You cannot do that now, please try again after a few hours".
Re: What Is Happening To Property Section by yamakuza: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2012
KiksAsso: Hello House,
Please I have been trying for over 24 hours now to open threads on the property section of nairaland all to no avail. What do you think is responsible?. Are you also experiencing same?.
The message being displayed is " You cannot do that now, please try again after a few hours".

you cant post there till August 18 because you were banned for posting more than the 3 threads per day allowed.
Re: What Is Happening To Property Section by KiksAsso: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
@ Yamakusa! Thank you for the response but I can't really recollect posting more than 3 threads a day and as a matter of fact, I have always been careful not to violate the rules.

Meanwhile, the effect is not only on posting but also inability to view my posts and other peoples' posts under property section.

I will really appreciate it if the ban lifted before the said date - 18th August.

Please help.

Thank you.
Re: What Is Happening To Property Section by yamakuza: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2012
KiksAsso: @ Yamakusa! Thank you for the response but I can't really recollect posting more than 3 threads a day and as a matter of fact, I have always been careful not to violate the rules.

Meanwhile, the effect is not only on posting but also inability to view my posts and other peoples' posts under property section.

I will really appreciate it if the ban lifted before the said date - 18th August.

Please help.

Thank you.

contact https://www.nairaland.com/lawyer
Re: What Is Happening To Property Section by osazyankee4: 5:16am On Aug 18, 2012
thanks for letting me know this. I have been having similar problems. So i will stick to 3post per day henceforth

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Property Section by yamakuza: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2012
hmmmmnnn ..... its 18th already!

(1) (Reply)

One Room Self Contain For Rent At Sun City Estate, Abuja / Bedroom Duplex For Sale At Abuja / Hot Property For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.