Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Kelloggs Setting Example For Nigerian Companies To Emulate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kelloggs Setting Example For Nigerian Companies To Emulate (1775 Views)

Millionaire Works As A Street Cleaner To Set A Good Example For Her Kids / Transparency At Its Best: An Example For Nigerian Leaders / Any Nigerian Leader You Would Emulate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelloggs Setting Example For Nigerian Companies To Emulate by chucky234(m): 7:21am On Aug 04, 2012
Nigerians, You Have To See This!!!
Gabby Douglas The New Cover Girl For Corn Flakes
BALLINNGG!!!!! When are we going to
treat our athletes like this Nigerians?
When o, I mean seriously!!! Gabby
Douglas just yesterday wowed the
world with her fantastic outing at the
OlympicGames in London, bringing
home Gold for the USA in an historic
win for any African-American in
gymnastics.. *Simples, Gabby is the
first Black person (ever) in history to
win a gold medal in gymnastics, it's
always been the white chicks from
every and all background cheesy So, see
why I'm excited right here, peep the
picture to your left.. It is what the
American society is doing to show
appreciation to her for the great feat
she achieved for country and self.
Gabby is projected to bag a minimum
of $10million endorsement deals in the next 5yrs. This is a projection by
advertising giants.. Wooohooo!!!
Here's how (CBS News) is reporting it..
On Friday morning, U.S. gymnast
Gabby Douglas woke up with her
second Olympic gold medal. But now
the 16-year-old Douglas stands to
really strike it rich with product
endorsements. Kellogg's was quick to
pounce, putting the golden girl on
Corn Flakes boxes just hours after the
gymnast claimed the all-around title
Thursday.

Re: Kelloggs Setting Example For Nigerian Companies To Emulate by tpia5: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2012
very nice.

i might start eating kellogg's cornflakes again.

currently i buy wheaties.
Re: Kelloggs Setting Example For Nigerian Companies To Emulate by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2012
very touching. . .

and highly encouraging kiss kiss
Re: Kelloggs Setting Example For Nigerian Companies To Emulate by chucky234(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2012
I actually wanted to introduce Kellogs brand of assorted biscuits and cream crackers to the Nigerian market last year,hoping to hook up with their Hongkong office soon.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland / ISIS Bomb Instructor Accidentally Detonates Suicide Vest,kills 21 Terrorists / I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.