Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna (10295 Views)

Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo / Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory / Bomb Factory Discovered In Kano, Eyed Havoc At Sallah, Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by sizzlers(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
Toheeb31: Bomb factory, mhe!!! Dis really bad. A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ later dis animals will be shouting no τ̲̅ȍ western education, while dis motherf**k*rs aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ using western technology. Pls jtf kill dem all no mercy angry
so u mean they suppose use "arrow and bow"? Lol
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by cutievik: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
santakris:
Poor u. U are in the wrong section. I guess u are a lady.
Thanks pal 4 d info! I knew perfectly b/4 hopping on board.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by cutievik: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
brownlord:

OMG exactly the reason i said NL has been hijacked what in the hell is kid doing here? is this place suppose to be a MFM, anyways, i can assist you sha, but condition, if you be babe and you fine, else, keep moving
At first i thought 4rm ur first sentence that u were matured,bt as i dug inwards i found u were ntin but PoO!,as 4 d kid stuff am nt bt honestly i think my dog(Lady) has a beta IQ dan ***

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by jaybee(f): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
bayooooooo: Rigasa appears to be the epicentre of the so called hell on earth. The headquarters annex of Boko Haram.

Right on point!!! vraiment!!
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by jaybee(f): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
Timijo: Is this a rumour or a reality b'cos I live close to this Rigasa and I did not hear anything of such.

1. if
2. You live in rigassa
then
2. you are unrealistic
else
3. you are a member
end
end if
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by jujukemist(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
stupid to think that IEDs r imported.Let me make one for this thread: melt sugar to liquid state,add kno3 salt-common in open market.mix well allow to cool a little,pour into cans.push into d opening plastic little rods before solidifying.remove when cool.the hole created is replaced with match like gun powder cord.lite and throw kaboom!
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by francis247(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
NA today? This one don pass be careful o. They could not even use a deserted area. Yet the government unlike developed countries doing nothing regarding the fencing of houses and landed properties inspite of all these security hoola-baloo?
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Adanyebe(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
Every factory gats Worker And this workers are always on duty irrespective of when it is the time. Let them Keep On with the Discovery and let the workers continue to flee... There is something Fishy the media is hiding under the influence of who is who In this country.... For me Itz All shit
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by tempest01(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
Adanyebe: Every factory gats Worker And this workers are always on duty irrespective of when it is the time. Let them Keep On with the Discovery and let the workers continue to flee... There is something Fishy the media is hiding under the influence of who is who In this country.... For me Itz All shit
u mean say every tom, dick and harry go get access to the bomb factory. Is that your point? U can change your bedroom to a bomb factory if u wish...reason it from that viewpoint
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by tempest01(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
sizzlers: so u mean they suppose use "arrow and bow"? Lol
lol na sword dem 4 use.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Lakayana: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
omonori1: WARNING
If any of you drink any CAN drink pls endeavor to crush the CAN before disposal. So that they will not be able to use it in making these bombs.
They can buy the drinks either throw away the liquid or or drink them business continues they don't have to look for used ones.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by t3ky(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
One of the main ingredient for IEDs is NPK fertilizer. I think FG need to look into its disbursement in the country and make sure it can be traced.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by edoyad(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
Discoveries, Discoveries, Discoveries and more Discoveries, but never any arrests, why?
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by tempest01(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
aze: Everyday materials around u cn produce an ied. Empty Coca cola cans, gas cylinderz (4 a more devastating effects), umm fetilizer- yap, Quarry coys also get hand inside with the explosives or detonating cables etc

okay seen...but some components still need to be gotten that can't be produced locally...I think.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by SimplySEA(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
Jus saw in a thread elsewhere dat those guys hav recently got war helicopters...! I don shout do me. I came here cos i tot i'd find it real here or somethin close! God help us all.... They are preparin real hard!
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by DICKtator: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
wow!!!!
baby factories in the east
ritual "factories" in the west
now, we have bomb factories in the north.
this would further boost the per capita income of Nigeria and help in achieving the millennium development goals.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by passionate88: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
ebamma: God save Nigeria
They were obviously preparing it for Sunday Church Service.... GOD pass them.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Tadup: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
DICKtator: wow!!!!
baby factories in the east
ritual "factories" in the west
now, we have bomb factories in the north.
this would further boost the per capita income of Nigeria and help in achieving the millennium development goals.
grin grin grin grin
bokoharam scratch card now on sale!
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
[size=16pt]No Society Can Live In Peace When There are Sizable Populations of Muslims Amongst Them[/size].
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
Political Sharia (Bill Warner)
"If Islam were only a religion, it would not even exist today. And it would certainly not be feared."
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by SacharlesEgwu: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2012
[color=#550000]great Kudos to the 9ja army for this 1[/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Mourns Victims Of Church Building Collapse.I / No Leadership Vacuum In APC, Issa-onilu / Atiku: Nigeria Needs Urgent Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.