Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Beaf, come defend your President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf, come defend your President? (1994 Views)

Your President Doesn’t Seem To Understand A Whole Lot About Governance. - Obama / Is This The Man You Want As Your President? / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaf, come defend your President? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
Can you imagine the Trashy statement your president went to make on foreign soil? Beaf I thought you and Reuben Abati were employed to ensure that GEJ read from well scripted verse written by you guys, yet your president misyarned. Didn't you know that Nigerian leaders are daft and know zilch on diplomacy? The first opportunity this Bayelsan cowboy / fisherman/ drunk was given to make a free and open speech, he f0cked it up. Useless excuse for a president. Does he think Trinidad is Nigeria?

Beaf you are a real fuckup. Couldn't you write a simple one page speech for your empty-headed employer?

Smh. Useless country ruled by a drunken fisherman

5 Likes

Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by escobar07(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
think his choice of words are rather bad. he should try to be diplomatic as much as possible. even though the usa dominates world politics, will never see a us president shout about it. its usually 'we and our allies' or something to that effect.

1 Like

Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
My magnum is still waiting.just wana know who he is and where he lives
Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Beaf: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
pDude: Can you imagine the Trashy statement your president went to make on foreign soil? Beaf I thought you and Reuben Abati were employed to ensure that GEJ read from well scripted verse written by you guys, yet your president misyarned. Didn't you know that Nigerian leaders are daft and know zilch on diplomacy? The first opportunity this Bayelsan cowboy / fisherman/ drunk was given to make a free and open speech, he f0cked it up. Useless excuse for a president. Does he think Trinidad is Nigeria?

Beaf you are a real fuckup. Couldn't you write a simple one page speech for your empty-headed employer?

Smh. Useless country ruled by a drunken fisherman

It is you people on NL who have "employed" me in Aso Rock. So, it is you people that are really phucked up, bro.
Anyway, you all provide needed entertainment with these displays that aren't far from madness on the one hand and stup!dity on the other.

I de hail oooooooooooo!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
Beaf:

It is you people on NL who have "employed" me in Aso Rock. So, it is you people that are really phucked up, bro.
Anyway, you all provide needed entertainment with these displays that aren't far from madness on the one hand and stup!dity on the other.

I de hail oooooooooooo!!! grin grin grin

Silly azz. angry
It is on nairaland that you have mouth. Ina da baki. But do your job naw, that one na problem. See how your oga rub himself yama yama for ordinary Trinidad and Tobago.

Chei! Beaf you nor try. At least you should have given him a 1 page statement to recite, knowing fully well that GEJ is an empty-headed buffoon.

What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by iykak47: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
Op what connects Beaf with the statement the president made in Trinidad?
I wonder if you are forbidden from using your brain. angry

3 Likes

Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
pDude:

Silly azz. angry
It is on nairaland that you have mouth. Ina da baki. But do your job naw, that one na problem. See how your oga rub himself yama yama for ordinary Trinidad and Tobago.

Chei! Beaf you nor try. At least you should have given him a 1 page statement to recite, knowing fully well that GEJ is an empty-headed buffoon.

What a shame.

kingoflag: LMAO GEJ o. . . .

I'm sure when he was practicing what to say in the mirror of his bedroom he was telling his wife : " Payshence, u go see, after this spish efribodi in the world go dey compare me to Malcolm X and Mandela"

If only he knew he was gonna be compared to Hitler. undecided

you forget that beaf and co are paid sycophants - they tell gej his fart is fresh air, his sheet is ambrosia everyday on nl they mke excuses for teh man's failures - they would have told him his speech was luther king quality

sir ya speech go blow them over! correct man! president of Africa! obama wey praise you no fit write like this cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
make gej go un or yankee to make speech - na then we go see the SNL sketches cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
But Beaf is just a paid political hit-man/fireman working for his salary. We shouldnt get personal with him.
I sometimes think hes even a little too methodical and civil, if I was him, I would have paid a hacker to shut down nairaland long ago grin
Abeg, free the nigger. Hes just a dude with a better hustle. I envy him though and wont mind getting his job.

1 Like

Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Caseless: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
Dis beaf of a guy has enjoyed popularity here becos u all pay attention 2 wat he has 2 say. Cant u ignore dz guy? He has virtually attacked anybody dat display anathema towards gej even as he's losing it from all angle. Make dat gej go kiss lion.

1 Like

Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
aasog1: But Beaf is just a paid political hit-man/fireman working for his salary. We shouldnt get personal with him.
I sometimes think hes even a little too methodical and civil, if I was him, I would have paid a hacker to shut down nairaland long ago grin
Abeg, free the nigger. Hes just a dude with a better hustle. I envy him though and wont mind getting his job.

Lmaoooo
Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Pataki: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
LOL.
Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
iykak47: Op what connects Beaf with the statement the president made in Trinidad?
I wonder if you are forbidden from using your brain. angry

Your statement betrays you as an ignorant newbie. I will get back to you when you get you cherry bursted.

Ewu angry
Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
oyb:

you forget that beaf and co are paid sycophants - they tell gej his fart is fresh air, his sheet is ambrosia everyday on nl they mke excuses for teh man's failures - they would have told him his speech was luther king quality

sir ya speech go blow them over! correct man! president of Africa! obama wey praise you no fit write like this cheesy cheesy cheesy

Muhehehehehehehehehe! cheesy
Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
I cant believe this ....
Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by SisiKill1: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
I have never understood the logic behind opening a thread just to insult another poster. I mean aren't you pretty much admitting he owns your a$$? And not in the good mutual love between consenting adults way but in the your words affect me so much, I can't help but react to them way.

To me that admission totally renders the insults you throw at the person ineffective no matter how many pages of them there are.

4 Likes

Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Elueme: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
This is the height of childishness on nairaland... How did this rubbish mk a topic anyway? I thought topics are screened b4 presentation by the administrators? This has confirmed my suspicion that this forum is mostly patroised and administered by immature minds... Now I can excuse the tantrums..
Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by tpia5: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
Beaf ( and a lot of people) have been angry at jonathan ever since patience got that perm sec position in bayelsa.
Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by tpia5: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
Elueme: This is the height of childishness on nairaland... How did this rubbish mk a topic anyway? I thought topics are screened b4 presentation by the administrators? This has confirmed my suspicion that this forum is mostly patroised and administered by immature minds... Now I can excuse the tantrums..

You dont know the half of it.
Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
Op u are just exposin ur foolishness na u give beaf work 4 aso villa or wen has it bcome a crime 2 support sum1, u blockhead.
Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I have never understood the logic behind opening a whole thread just to insult another poster. I mean aren't you pretty much admitting he owns your a$$? And not in the good mutual love between consenting adults way but in the your words affect me so much, I can't help but react to them way.

To me that admission totally renders all the insults you throw at them ineffective no matter how many pages of them there are.

Apparently this website has turned into PRO VS ANTI GEJ . Those of us who are in the middle are caught in the crossfire.
Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by jamace(m): 12:02am On Aug 05, 2012
pDude:

Silly azz. angry

What a shame.
LWKMD grin
Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by NaMe4: 12:57am On Aug 05, 2012

So wetin be the logic of this topic?
Re: Beaf, come defend your President? by Dotman01(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2012
aasog1: But Beaf is just a paid political hit-man/fireman working for his salary. We shouldnt get personal with him.
bwaaaaah. . . Beaf u sef do ur job well well ppl dey online for job o!

(1) (Reply)

The 80 Best Countries To Be Born In, In The World / Media Briefing By Army Public Relations 20/01/2015: Buhari Vindicated / See GMB's WASSCE Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.