Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,992 members, 7,852,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! (7178 Views)

See What A White Lady Was Spotted Doing To D'banj On Stage In USA(pics) / Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by kurlarday: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2012
Why has this thread not been moved to the front page? Haba!
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by kurlarday: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
Why has this thread not been moved to the front page? Haba! @Admin, I dey smell lion o!!!
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by kurlarday: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
If the likes of 'picture of aki and his daughter', 'Picture of Psquare's bedroom', etc. Could ma :Pke the front page, @admin, why hasn't this thread been moved to the front page? shocked Haba! I dey smell lion o tongue
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by sdepanace(m): 1:09am On Aug 29, 2012
I guess it may be for a reason.
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by nannyo(f): 7:05am On Sep 11, 2012
[/sub]
gree-die[sub:
] cool
so so true!
s.depanace: I thought I was only the right thinking person

To every man in life, there is always a Don Jazzy, every other great person may look like him, but they can never be like him. Just as there is a Jay Z for every Kanye West; there is a Banky W for every Wizkid and Akon for every Lady Gaga, there is also a Don Jazzy for you. Kanye West may dream the dream for you; he can never live the dream for you. You can quote that anywher
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by sdepanace(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
@nanny, really?

nanny o: [sub][/sub]s.depanace: I thought I was only the right thinking person

To every man in life, there is always a Don Jazzy, every other great person may look like him, but they can never be like him. Just as there is a Jay Z for every Kanye West; there is a Banky W for every Wizkid and Akon for every Lady Gaga, there is also a Don Jazzy for you. Kanye West may dream the dream for you; he can never live the dream for you. You can quote that anywher

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo : Beyonce Portraying Herself As Mother Mary & Blue IV As Jesus. / Omg!! What Exactly Is This Heavily Endowed Girl Selling (photos) / Federation Of West African Freelance Journalist Association Appoints Alexreports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.