Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (40425 Views)

See What A White Lady Was Spotted Doing To D'banj On Stage In USA(pics) / Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Raphtop(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
Before now, it was being speculated that top Nigerian music star, D'Banj has joined the illuminati group. This perception may have been imagined as a result of D'Banj being signed to Kanye West's G.O.O.D Music label.

During the Mohits' troubled time, it was insinuated that both Don Jazzy and D'Banj fell apart due to illuminati issues. With the Kokomaster's (as D'Banj is also known as) romance with Kanye West and the Jay Z's clique got stronger, more people believed that D'Banj was already into the world's renowned cult group.

Last week Thursday, July 12, 2012, D'Banj was in Lagos for a special prayer service organised for Nigerian celebrities to avert sudden death among them.

The call was made by Pastor Wole Oladiyun, the Senior Pastor of Christ Living Spring Apostolic Ministry (CLAM), Ogba, Lagos.

A source close to the senior pastor reliably told Nigeriafilms.com that D'Banj was warned by Pastor Oladiyun not to join or be associated with illuminati. We were told that the pastor gave D'Banj this stern warning when he had a chat with him.

He was quoted to have told the 'Oliver Twist' singer, "don't join illuminati if you don't want to go to hell fire", the source told Nigeriafilms.com.

We also reliably gathered that D'Banj had a short performance at the service, where he sang his 'Olorun Maje' song.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18239/1/join-illuminati-and-land-in-hell-pastor-tells-dban.html
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Chanchit: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
D'banj, no fear, Heaven is your final resting place, among the damned, in a ramshakle box... Did i say heaven..? I mean the fourth heaven...*wink*
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by meforkene(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
Nigerians should stop exhibiting their ignorance!please!there's nothing like illuminati anymore..what does it means,..simply:enlightened,the light.it existed in d times of michealangelo,einstien,da vinci,raphael di santi,..(These ppl were actually enlightened)...so sad that the da vinci syndrome that hit the world over 7years ago is just touching us now...and please illuminati is simply scientific n against religion..not these entertainment puppets

6 Likes

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Skywalker5(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin Nigerians and this illu stuff

3 Likes

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Megaphone: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
Dbanj should simply go to hell. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
What the heck is illuminati??

And who does a pulpit pim.p know about illuminati?

These fake pastors need to stop hallucinating, and focus on their sheeple.. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by robinhoodd2(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
but ds pastor is funny o,its like saying if u commit adultery u myt not make heaven,dont we know dat before
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by searchcorp(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
Very stupid post, its ur father that initiated him into illuminati, fools, plus the poster o, plus the pastor o - they are sets of illogical thinking disgrace to Nigeria.

PS: Jay Z himself isn't a member of illuminati, do u fffing have a clue what illuminati is?

Taaaah!

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by dare2think: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
So says the Pastors with Private Jets................
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by nikkyshyne(f): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
I laff! Na only illuminati dey make person go hell? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by kaiter: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
Great thread [img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Ortis: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
Pls how do i join illumiati cos need money bad bad *winks*
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Dazzled: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
There re different ways to hell,abeg.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Murphy7h4: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by miteolu(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
[size=16pt]HE DEY HELL ALREADY NAO. HE FI DO ANY THING HE LIKES[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Rhino5dm: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
so, pastors have now join the list of ediots hating d banj? Oyato jooor.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by freecocoa(f): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
So joining the supposed illuminati group is the only thing that will take him to hell fire?

In other words its okay for him to keep committing whatever sin he is now but avoid the illuminati and still make heaven.

How funny.grin most of these men are just clowns.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
Illuminati and the allied organizations are mystical enlightenment organization, there is nothing wrong with the quest for deeper underlying knowledge of the Universe, these half-knowledged pastors have a way of damning other knowledge base and sentencing anyone to in-existent Hell. There is no Hell Fire.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Leorichy: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
lwkmd! Will d-banj make HEAVen before? Even the pastor will not make heaven! It's like telling a a man of 3 wives not to marry another one,if he want to makes heaven(christian)

3 Likes

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
Leorichy: lwkmd! Will d-banj make HEAVen before? Even the pastor will not make heaven! It's like telling a a man of 3 wives not to marry another one,if he want to makes heaven(christian)
This is classic, thinking outside the box. Nice one.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by ypzilanti: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
illuminati this illuminati that.

Quote Jay Z:

'I told you I was amazing...not that I am a Mason'

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Revolva(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: Illuminati and the allied organizations are mystical enlightenment organization, there is nothing wrong with the question for deeper underlying knowledge of the Universe, these half-knowledged pastors have a way of damning other knowledge based and sentencing anyone to in-existent Hell. There is no Hell Fire.

Thank you bro +10000 and the useless brainwash pastor -10000
You see all this people speaking of hell or heaven are just day dreamin and anticipating a place that does not exist , your hell is on earth and your heaven here ok ,
Pls if I had chance to be in this freemason thing I will because of knowledge and power after all what is my existence on earth born poor and die poor too bad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by owabor(f): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
He doesn't need to be told where he is heading to, he should be awear of d good and bad.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by greaterlove(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
meforkene: Nigerians should stop exhibiting their ignorance!please!there's nothing like illuminati anymore..what does it means,..simply:enlightened,the light.it existed in d times of michealangelo,einstien,da vinci,raphael di santi,..(These ppl were actually enlightened)...so sad that the da vinci syndrome that hit the world over 7years ago is just touching us now...and please illuminati is simply scientific n against religion..not these entertainment puppets

you said it all, i first read about the beliefs of illuminati about 20yrs ago and its not wat people are making it look like now,people just want to talk and they will hold on to any conspiracy theory that are thrown at them without investigating. a man sat down and wrote da vinci code and people took it so seriously while most of it have been made up, the same way someone wrote the book dracula in 1897 but today some people are convinced without any doubt that there are vampires among us. the way some folks go about this illuminati thing as if they have knowledge of a new truth, as if their knowledge of who and who is illuminati will take them straight to heaven. i wont be suprise if prayer points are raised tomorow against every spirit of illuminati, abeg make una leave illuminati alone its not what the attention crazy american media wants you to believe.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Isaleeko2: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
LOL. I guess for as long as D'banj keeps singing about bosoms and bums, he will make heaven if he does not join illuminati.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by searchcorp(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: Illuminati and the allied organizations are mystical enlightenment organization, there is nothing wrong with the question for deeper underlying knowledge of the Universe, these half-knowledged pastors have a way of damning other knowledge based and sentencing anyone to in-existent Hell. There is no Hell Fire.

Bro u are too much joor.... These peeps have the internet at their fingertips and yet not one of them will try to wikkipedia illumiinati or sumtin. And as regards the hell fire isshh - my respect for u has just increased madly!
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by viktor556(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
How sure is the pastor that himself is not going to rot in hell,.... hypocrite!
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by chmod777: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
Nigerians want to hear ONLY two things, namely: Spirits and Occult. Even some university dons still believe computers, technology etc are product of occultism.
Siblings to Apes

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by mankand(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
Nigerians, please go and make research yourself. It is just a media hype. Illuminati is an illusion and it is only meant for bright mind. Go and make research yourself and see, they do not advertise their signs or whatever crap you can call it. Also they do not need musicians in their caucaus.

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by klax(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
But lets wait a minute what a Hell is Illuminati

And why is it that people in this house only spoke against the pastor warning without even asking what a f u c k is damn illuminati of a thing

I guess guys need to get well inform and know the truth of a matter before attacking anyone because cult stuff is highly attach to all these guys especially the sort of Kanye west and so on plz guys things are happening I mean strange things if so many people know the secret behind some of these superstar they will marvel let me just keep it that way because its an explosive revelations with fact.

Well my advise to D Banj is if he was planning to join them let him just think twice about it the truth is "FAME CULT" do exist and those who play to it may not find it funny at long last the repercussion is always very devastating indeed, I am not going to attack the pastor though he use too harsh language like HE WILL GO TO HELL which I disagree with but the truth is "grin Banj allies" in US are into it this is the honest truth and if anyone would like to know the truth Don Jazzy knows best and the truth of it all. D banj is my guy but I dont know his stand as per the fucking illuminati nonsense, left to him I wish him the best because there are more to this than what people see outside. Dont want to continue. No one should take this personal. No offence!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by ifihearam: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
First and foremost this gist is a big fat lie becos I have dudes and relatives that attends this church(CLAM) and none witnessed. Dbanj ever attending any service there. Secondly,if its a story to go by,why don't the pastor concentrate more on his members making heaven instead of dbanj and why dbanj?is he the only musician in Nigeria?is it only illuminati that can lead one to hell??pls they shld mind their biz joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together / Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.