Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,865 members, 7,862,860 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

The Missing Link: How To Transform Your Career Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Missing Link: How To Transform Your Career Today (614 Views)

A Friend Lost His Job: How To Future-proof Your Career! / 6 Awesome Apps That Would Boost Your Career Today / Boost Your Professional Career Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Missing Link: How To Transform Your Career Today by lulucus: 12:19am On Aug 05, 2012
We thank God for seeing us through the month of July. As we are now in the month of August, always remember, nothing works without God. Every day as our expectations increase there is a great need to pray and plan for success.
The second thing that you must do is back up your prayer with action. To experience a change in any aspect of your life, you will to take action on your plan. To experience transformation in your career you will need to ask yourself this question: WHAT MUST I DO (I MEAN, REALLY, REALLY DO) TO EXPERIENCE CHANGE IN MY CAREER AND ENSURE THAT THE LAST FIVE MONTHS OF THIS YEAR IS BETTER THAN THE PAST MONTHS?
I will like to share with you one way you can make a total change in your career. A lot of people have benefited from it and so can YOU.
CLICK HERE TO SEE. www.smartpeopleng.com/itil

(1) (Reply)

KINGS UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ACCRA GHANA 2013/2014 B.SC/PG PROGRAMME / 2013 Batch Ä"nysc Corpers In Abuja / Customer Service Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.