Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Turning Point For The Single Ladies In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Turning Point For The Single Ladies In Nigeria (1327 Views)

Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / Where Are The Single Igbo Brothers. / Ok, That Is It! Where Are The Single Naija Men Of Quality Over 35? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turning Point For The Single Ladies In Nigeria by africabeauties(m): 12:44am On Aug 05, 2012
[b][/b] Being Still Single for the ladies attimes is a feeling & situation that is mixed up with alot pains and pressure...its a situation where the ladies think the world is crashing down on them. When i put myself into their shoes, i feel the agonies of what these ladies pass through everyday of their lives, this is what gave me a head-start to find a lasting solution to this problem.

Then i set out, i made contact with an organization in the United States called ''Africa Beauties''. This people made me see that they personally will assist me helping to put an end to the problems our ladies in Nigeria are having when it's coming to the issue of settling down.

My God took control, and i obtain favour from this organization....we sit and disscuss for a long time and finally we come up with setting up an all single ladies programme which is directly sponsored by this organization..

They started work on a website where the nigerian single ladies will be able to meet & interact with a bunch of well educated white men and guys who are also single at the moment and would love to settle down with any lady from all parts of nigeria who is interested in marrying them for real.

The website is ready. Now this is how the programme works, if you are a single lady between the ages of 18yrs & above, then your automatically qualified for this programme that is tagged '' International Marriage & Relationship Fair 2012'' , now this happen to be the first edition..so my dear inspiring single ladies out there, please i want you to gladly ccept that this programme as your turning point. This programme is for real 100%...no childs play!! Interested ladies should send a text containing this following words (your name, phone number & turning point) to any of this numbers: 08180854535 or 08089669439. This programme is absolutely free of charge. When your text is recieved on our official database, you will recieve a message containing how to obtain the application form. Arise & Shine Single Ladies for your light has come..ACT NOW!!!
Re: Turning Point For The Single Ladies In Nigeria by sisieko2001: 12:49am On Aug 05, 2012
OH MY DAYSSSSS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHAT WONT I READ ON THIS NAIRALAND.

africabeauties: [/b] . This programme is absolutely free of charge. When your text is recieved on our official database, you will recieve a message containing [b]how to obtain the application forM. Arise & Shine Single Ladies for your light has come..ACT NOW!!!

Application form for wetin? to get husband grin grin grin grin

ANOTHER SCAMMING FORMAT. grin grin
Alagbon fraud unit, ikoyi seeketh ye wink

1 Like

Re: Turning Point For The Single Ladies In Nigeria by africabeauties(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
Attimes i wonder if some people dont think before they talk or comment...Am the poster of dat topic n i didnt put it here coz am joking,it was here for a special purpose.

Beside,dis post doesnt concern the guys..Dis meant for the single ladies. How could you jez be an enemy of progress by blasphemin dis post? Does d content you read here says anythn abt fraud? Did i ask anyone to send me dere acct details? Why dont u think before u talk?

This is a marital programme which is organised for all the Nigerian single ladies..To be a part of the programme, there is a form the ladies will fill that will contain there name,age,kind of man they want to meet and beside this is a foreign connection.

Before you comment to topics, find out and think before sayin thngs u wish u neva shld have say..Am a good citizen of Nigeria and i dont mean any harm for any body with this programme..This is not a by force programme, its only meant for interested ladies..If i were you, i will find out how this programme can better my life...I rest my case!!

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On YOU / Nneka123 Am Back, I Luv U Soooooooo Much / Friendships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.